UK Charts: 63% of Elden Ring sales on PS5, 17% on PS4, 17% on Xbox, 3% on PC (TLHBFR!)

:mj: So despite cows buying the stellar HFW the previous week they were still able to come out in droves to support Elden Ring, accounting for 80% of UK physical sales of the game. 

:kaz: WTF are lemshits playing? 

For PC sales, the 3% is understandable since PC is overwhelmingly a digital market but Xbox is both digital and physical like PS4 and PS5 and its sales are in the toilet.

Before @ghostz  or any of the lemshit imbeciles come in here  to damage control this news by somehow claiming that Horizon Forbidden West was a flop I'll post this as well.....

https://twitter.com/Chris_Dring/status/1498033964128342017?s=20&t=1xB7oWebZ5g52ee7aaZ3QQ

tlhboCapture.JPG.54a1ab878ff7eaab8bd500a0b48b5f69.JPG

Horizon Forbidden West on one platform was still able to sell more than Elden Ring during its first week and was a massive hit  :bate:

This confirms that lemshits are casuals that don't buy any games and wait for everything to come to ShitPass :drake:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Geese 1
  • FIREPOWER changed the title to UK Charts: 63% of Elden Ring sales on PS5, 17% on PS4, 17% on Xbox, 3% on PC (TLHBFR!)

The BULK of this games sales... are on PC... Who gives a shit about a shrinking slice of the UK game market? :rofl: 

sa2.png

It's ~7.5M units sold already... within 3 days :smugcena:

Once FROM patches this shit a few more times, it will regain it's place as the greatest version of the game, and the ONLY place to play. :blessed: 

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Dat damage control from shit for brains Lemij, pulling statements from his ass with no links to back it up  :sabu:

:cosby2:

I posted the fucking image :drake: 

And ur MAD because despite being a shit port this game will still be by far most popular on PC :geese: 

CryrePower :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

:cosby2:

I posted the fucking image :drake: 

And ur MAD because despite being a shit port this game will still be by far most popular on PC :geese: 

CryrePower :rofl: 

Wikipedia is not a source you brainless imbecile. Didn’t your professors in school teach you that? I forgot you’re a moron with the IQ of a fish, you probably never attended any institution of higher learning :cruise:

Wikipedia is not a source you brainless imbecile. Didn’t your professors in school teach you that? I forgot you’re a moron with the IQ of a fish, you probably never attended any institution of higher learning :cruise:

THAT'S NOT WIKIPEDIA YOU CUNT FUCK :lul: 

Then what is it? Post the actual link not an image you moron :qbad:

It says right on the image where it's from... moron :mj: 

You're apparently the only idiot on this site that wouldn't know where that image is from... FAILPOWER :lawl: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

It says right on the image where it's from... moron :mj: 

You're apparently the only idiot on this site that wouldn't know where that image is from... FAILPOWER :lawl: 

What an idiot.

:freeman:What does Steam Spy have to do with UK physical sales you retard?

You ran in here to damage control PC when I clearly state these numbers are physical and PC is excused. The whole thread is about lemshits and their lack of buying games and your response is to post Steam Spy? This is why you are the biggest fucking retard on this site and no one takes you seriously :dbry:

Edited by FIREPOWER
6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

What an idiot.

:freeman:What does Steam Spy have to do with UK physical sales you retard?

You ran in here to damage control PC when I clearly state these numbers are physical and PC is excused. The whole thread is about lemshits and their lack of buying games and your response is to post Steam Spy? This is why you are the biggest fucking retard on this site and no one takes you seriously :dbry:

Nobody gives a shit about UK's physical sales... :rofl: 

Not ONE SINGLE FUCKING COW gave a shit about the UK sales the entire last gen.  Now, it's all cows post whenever a new game comes out... despite the fact that Xbox always leans far more digital than PS and has like 1/4 or less of the hardware sales there. :rofls: 

bubu I already excused PC :cry: 

Fuck off bitch... PC is the dominant platform for Elden Ring.. the rest is meaningless:cruise: 

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

E3YFLgoWYAQQWmC.thumb.jpg.32ae9978782be499240e406f706858f5.jpg

:sabu:  What a meltdown!

Desperately trying to deflect and turn the thread into a PC vs PS5 sales debate when I clearly state that this thread is about terrible Xbox sales.

Lemij_is_an_idiot_Capture.thumb.JPG.915d6e43d5044337a3d86d7719c95a09.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Those PC numbers are pretty fuckin insane if accurate.

They're closer to 10M than they are to 5M, I can say that, because it switches back and forth from 5-10M to 10-20M.

333.png

It usually does that when it's close to hitting the next tier.

So that's why I said it's sold at least 7.5M.

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

There closer to 10M than they are to 5M, I can say that, because it switches back and forth from 5-10M to 10-20M.

333.png

It usually does that when it's close to hitting the next tier.

So that's why I said it's sold at least 7.5M.

Does that take refunds into consideration?

I checked and the game only has a 'mostly positive' rating on steam, im guessing due to the technical issues.

Im sure there's a lot of people like myself who were unhappy with it and got a refund.

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:sabu:  What a meltdown!

Desperately trying to deflect and turn the thread into a PC vs PS5 sales debate when I clearly state that this thread is about terrible Xbox sales.

Lemij_is_an_idiot_Capture.thumb.JPG.915d6e43d5044337a3d86d7719c95a09.JPG

^look at this bitch whine that I turned his thread baiting Xbox owners into a thread where a superior platform beats even the platform that he was bragging about...

Now he's trying to cope hard :rofl: 

bubu I mentioned PC being good Rem :awww:

LMFAO piss off clown :tom: 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Does that take refunds into consideration?

I checked and the game only has a 'mostly positive' rating on steam, im guessing due to the technical issues.

Im sure there's a lot of people like myself who were unhappy with it and got a refund.

It continually updates.  So as people refund, that would eventually be reflected in the results.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Remij said:

^look at this bitch whine that I turned his thread baiting Xbox owners into a thread where a superior platform beats even the platform that he was bragging about...

Now he's trying to cope hard :rofl: 

bubu I mentioned PC being good Rem :awww:

LMFAO piss off clown :tom: 

The only person coping here is you. Bringing Steam Spy into a physical sales thread, what an imbecile :kaz:

:drake: Hiding behind PC because you lemshits don't buy games 

IMG_7613.JPG.5a3c5a799ab0bd0ef820a8b717905a01.JPG

The only person coping here is you. Bringing Steam Spy into a physical sales thread, what an imbecile :kaz:

:drake: Hiding behind PC because you lemshits don't buy games 

LOL he's mad because I rained on his parade :cruise: 

"bubu Rem, I said PC was okay" :awww:

:rofl: :rofls: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LOL he's mad because I rained on his parade :cruise: 

"bubu Rem, I said PC was okay" :awww:

:rofl: :rofls: 

You are working overtime in a failed attempt to try and derail the thread but it’s not working and the lemshits have still been raped no matter how many Steam Spy pics you take. VRR wasn’t able to save the ShitBox or you stupid lems, cry harder bitch  

:aitch:

5211B107-9FEA-4718-820F-D484E0D90D6C.jpeg