Sony accounted for 46% of all spend on console games, hardware and services (TLHBFR)

Sony remains the market leader when it comes to driving spend, accounting for 46% of all revenues generated in the console market. Meanwhile, Nintendo's share dropped to 29% -- 2% less than in 2020 -- while Microsoft rose 1% to 25%

:mjgrin: What happened lems? I thought Playstation was dying. All that shit talk about Xbox taking over and Sony dying that you guys were screaming last year and Sony is still comfortably in the lead? LMFAO!

:vabe: ShitPass is supposedly  creating a seismic shift in consumer spending and forcing Sony and Nintendo out of business right?  I expect the lead to grow even more this year thanks to Sony’s big releases like GT7, GOW and HFW and the Xbox drought.

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 2
10 minutes ago, Ike said:

Sony is already off to stellar year. Been playing my PS5 a ton recently. :whew: 

same, homie. gt7 drops friday :wow2: i may take the plunge with elden ring once i finish up the main side objectives in FW.

• Like 1
  • aitch 1
27 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

same, homie. gt7 drops friday :wow2: i may take the plunge with elden ring once i finish up the main side objectives in FW.

I think you’ll be ok in Elden Ring. It’s hard for sure but not by bad design or anything. Cool world and cool enemy design. Exploration is awesome. Feels like Zelda NES grown up. I’m very early but want to keep going. 

I’ll probably get GT7 on sale at some point. I want it but I can wait for a discount or a 2for1 deal. Plus, Elden Ring will be taking over for a while. Game looks massively big. 

Just now, Ike said:

I think you’ll be ok in Elden Ring. It’s hard for sure but not by bad design or anything. Cool world and cool enemy design. Exploration is awesome. Feels like Zelda NES grown up. I’m very early but want to keep going. 

I’ll probably get GT7 on sale at some point. I want it but I can wait for a discount or a 2for1 deal. Plus, Elden Ring will be taking over for a while. Game looks massively big. 

yeah, elden ring seems like it's between 50-80 hours long.