Forget Forza Horizon… GT looks worse than Forza Motorsport 7 in many ways

:mj:  Flopza Motorsport got destroyed by GT Sport when Digital Foundry did the comparison 5 years ago and you want us to believe that somehow GT7 lost to Flopza in 2022?

:drake:  Stay off drugs and take your shitty "comparison" video and GTFO.

1920x-1.thumb.jpg.fa096c33b8933f0d50dd7702f0ef4b49.jpg

1820973374_1920x-1(1).thumb.jpg.b1ce2b578074f080d0b01d06f89097d4.jpg

bces74.thumb.jpg.b94ad14fb8d837dfb3dccee34dc007cb.jpg

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj:  Flopza Motorsport got destroyed by GT Sport when Digital Foundry did the comparison 5 years ago and you want us to believe that somehow GT7 lost to Flopza in 2022?

:drake:  Stay off drugs and take your shitty "comparison" video and GTFO.

1920x-1.thumb.jpg.fa096c33b8933f0d50dd7702f0ef4b49.jpg

1820973374_1920x-1(1).thumb.jpg.b1ce2b578074f080d0b01d06f89097d4.jpg

bces74.thumb.jpg.b94ad14fb8d837dfb3dccee34dc007cb.jpg

Actually based on those comparison photos, Forza 7 looks better.

There are reflections on those lug nuts in F7 unlike GT Sport's flat tones.

Same thing on the tail lights. The reflections from F7 have anti-aliasing compared to GT Sport's shitty jaggied textures.

Going by GT7, it is GT Sport with a slightly improved lighting system.

UHBFR.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL Digital Foundry already made it clear 4 years ago that GT looked better than Forza 7.

So, this isn't really 3 weeks later, but 4.5 years later, they're still melting down:hest:

The same guy from Digital Foundry that said Elden Ring is best on Xbox? :mj2:

Ok.. DF said it was better.... but this video clearly shows FM7 looking better than GT7.  4 years later and no improvement :hest: 

Edited by Remij

And compared to REAL PC racing SIMs... there's not a single aspect of GT7 that is better :rofl: 

Assetto Corsa destroys it.

GT7

Gran-Turismo-7-20220313181922.png

Assetto Corsa

AC2-13-03-2022-18-18-04.jpg

GT7

Gran-Turismo-7-20220313182819.png

Assetto Corsa

AC2-13-03-2022-18-28-35.jpg

Gran Turismo ain't been shit for a long time now.  It sells like crazy because it's "Playstation's Car game".  Other games have long surpassed it in many ways since the PS3 days.

19 minutes ago, Remij said:

The same guy from Digital Foundry that said Elden Ring is best on Xbox? :mj2:

Too bad there wasn't an article from all four members of Digital Foundry saying the PS4 on PS5 experience was best.

You're perfectly free to go find such an article with all four members declaring that about Forza Motorsport 7, if you can find it.

:tom:We now having the conjoining of two butthurt'd topics.

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Remij said:

And compared to REAL PC racing SIMs... there's not a single aspect of GT7 that is better :rofl: 

Assetto Corsa destroys it.

GT7

Gran-Turismo-7-20220313181922.png

Assetto Corsa

AC2-13-03-2022-18-18-04.jpg

GT7

Gran-Turismo-7-20220313182819.png

Assetto Corsa

AC2-13-03-2022-18-28-35.jpg

Gran Turismo ain't been shit for a long time now.  It sells like crazy because it's "Playstation's Car game".  Other games have long surpassed it in many ways since the PS3 days.

Assetto Corsa for PC is a fucking monster of a game.

The mod community has added so much shit it makes a behemont of content.

8 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

The mod community has added so much shit it makes a behemont of content.

It truly makes GT look pathetic in comparison.  GT simply can't compete with real PC racing SIMs.

Edit: Neither can Forza Motorsport obviously... but at least Forza got both the SIMcade and arcade racers covered with FM and FH.

Edited by Remij
8 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

:hest:lemmings are now pretending as if they knew about assetto corsa on the PC, even though they all just heard about it about 48 hours ago after these videos were being released.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It truly makes GT look pathetic in comparison.  GT simply can't compete with real PC racing SIMs.

Edit: Neither can Forza Motorsport obviously... but at least Forza got both the SIMcade and arcade racers covered with FM and FH.

LOL they're trying so hard, and it isn't remotely working.

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:hest:lemmings are now pretending as if they knew about assetto corsa on the PC, even though they all just heard about it about 48 hours ago after these videos were being released.

giphy.gif

aaa001011.png

• dead 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL they're trying so hard, and it isn't remotely working.

Uh?

The mod community for Assetto Corsa is huge.

Really you have no business spewing your bs here, son.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Uh?

The mod community for Assetto Corsa is huge.

:tom:they're now running to mods.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

giphy.gif

aaa001011.png

I already know that you're a Fakeboy who runs to the PC to help with certain topics.

I love how you're trying to do behind-the-back camera angle comparisons with one game, and then combine it with cockpit camera angles in another game:hest:as if we're not noticing.

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

I already know that you're a Fakeboy who runs to the PC to help with certain topics.

I love how you're trying to do behind-the-back camera angle comparisons with one game, and then combine it with cockpit camera angles in another game:hest:as if we're not noticing.

^ :mj: 

This guy has lost his fucking MIND :lawl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ :mj: 

This guy has lost his fucking MIND :lawl: 

LOL Fakeboy doesn't know what to say, and is angry that I accurately pointed out what he was doing.

The Laugh-away Exit strategy, I call it. I should expect you attempting that several times these news couple of weeks.

:mj: FOH with your shitty comparison. Even Flopza Horizon 5 is getting smoked by GT7

Digital Foundry ended this comparison years ago and you lemshits are still living in denial, LMFAO!

Flopza doesn't even have a pit crew and the crowds are 2D :will2:

823730129_floppza21e32Capture.thumb.JPG.2e31e77b6e352c1f197885f941705c70.JPG

34535capture.thumb.JPG.d73dbd7c08b2181d8c9cab079f4acdf3.JPG

:mroff: Flopza Motorsport 7 got utterly destroyed by GT Sport and GT7 looks way better than GT Sport, it's not even close.

Edited by FIREPOWER
31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Don't you fake hermits and cows love to run to PC whenever comparing Xbox exclusives to PS exclusives?

Now that I am bringing the same PC gaming you love to include in this argument, you are like bu bu pwease PC gaming is hurtingz me ;(

lmfao TSHBFR and TCHBFR

Edited by MalaXmaS