Add "anotha one" to the Nvidia Geforce Now leak confirmation list... Kingdom Hearts 4 announced

• Remij changed the title to Add anotha one to the Nvidia Geforce Now leak confirmation list... Kingdom Hearts 4 announced

Looks like a tech demo/target render for a game that is not fully in production yet. Knowing SE that mean it's most likely years away from materializing. 

And fuck, I really hate this franchise. I enjoyed the first game on PS2 when I was in fucking high school but haven't cared since. I thought KH3 would bring back my interest but it sucked and did the exact opposite. 

• Like 2
  • Remij changed the title to Add "anotha one" to the Nvidia Geforce Now leak confirmation list... Kingdom Hearts 4 announced
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Looks like a tech demo/target render for a game that is not fully in production yet. Knowing SE that mean it's most likely years away from materializing. 

And fuck, I really hate this franchise. I enjoyed the first game on PS2 when I was in fucking high school but haven't cared since. I thought KH3 would bring back my interest but it sucked and did the exact opposite. 

I've never really gotten into it.  It seems way too convoluted for me.

But honestly at some point when they release them on Steam I'll buy the entire collection on sale.  I might want to try them some day.

As for what they showed from KH4... yea I mean it looks bland as fuck.

The only game I really give a shit about from SquareEnix coming out any more is Dragon Quest 12.  And that's only because I have faith in that team to make a solid DQ game, as they usually always do.

As for things like FF9 Remake, and FFT remastered or whatever... I'm definitely in the "extremely cautious" camp... because they always find a way to fuck up their remakes/remasters.  FFT Remastered would be a dream game for me.. if done properly... but what might we get?  A PS1 rom emulated in a shitty emulator with worse performance and shitty upscaled smudgy visuals..  Yea no... they can miss me with that shit.

After FF7R I simply can't trust SquareEnix anymore.  Definitely not the Square side anyway..  their shit is trash these days.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Remij said:

I've never really gotten into it.  It seems way too convoluted for me.

But honestly at some point when they release them on Steam I'll buy the entire collection on sale.  I might want to try them some day.

As for what they showed from KH4... yea I mean it looks bland as fuck.

The only game I really give a shit about from SquareEnix coming out any more is Dragon Quest 12.  And that's only because I have faith in that team to make a solid DQ game, as they usually always do.

As for things like FF9 Remake, and FFT remastered or whatever... I'm definitely in the "extremely cautious" camp... because they always find a way to fuck up their remakes/remasters.  FFT Remastered would be a dream game for me.. if done properly... but what might we get?  A PS1 rom emulated in a shitty emulator with worse performance and shitty upscaled smudgy visuals..  Yea no... they can miss me with that shit.

After FF7R I simply can't trust SquareEnix anymore.  Definitely not the Square side anyway..  their shit is trash these days.

DQ12 can't come out soon enough.

I'm good with remasters only. I think I prefer a botched port job than a remake that ruins my nostalgia. A bad port might get fixed, while FF7R is forever ruined. lmao 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

DQ12 can't come out soon enough.

I'm good with remasters only. I think I prefer a botched port job than a remake that ruins my nostalgia. A bad port might get fixed, while FF7R is forever ruined. lmao 

True true.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Ya'll are crazy, FF7R was fantastic and I wish SE would scrap all the garbage like this and Forspoken and just prioritize part 2.

I don't want to go back into this argument. You liked FF7R combat and didn't mind the new changes to the story or anything. It's fine but you'll never me hear say that it was a good remake. I'd replay the original over it any day of the week and that's the ultimate failure for a remake. I will not buy part 2.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't want to go back into this argument. You liked FF7R combat and didn't mind the new changes to the story or anything. It's fine but you'll never me hear say that it was a good remake. I'd replay the original over it any day of the week and that's the ultimate failure for a remake. I will not buy part 2.

Thats fine, but the game was never supposed to be a 1:1 remake of FF7 or a replacement for it. I don't understand why you guys are so close minded that you can't accept the new and different things it tries to do (and mostly succeeds at).

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Thats fine, but the game was never supposed to be a 1:1 remake of FF7 or a replacement for it. I don't understand why you guys are so close minded that you can't accept the new and different things it tries to do (and mostly succeeds at).

It didn't succeed at doing anything new. All the best aspects of FF7R are taken directly from the original and everything new that has been added was embarrassing and typical modern JRPG trash.

I mean, what was even new? A shallow and redundant action battle system, some atrociously bad filler mini-games, forgettable sidequests and a few terrible cutscenes with some of the worst dialogues ever written by mankind. Wow, great stuff.

10 hours ago, Ramza said:

which contradicts Lemij's because if its in a GeForce Now server, that would imply that the game were far along that they are testing it in a cloud server environment.

Oh man................somebody guessed Kingdom Hearts 4??????????????????????????????

Now that's some crazy prediction making.

Notice how all of the leaks appear to be coming from Square Enix?

36 minutes ago, jehurey said:

which contradicts Lemij's because if its in a GeForce Now server, that would imply that the game were far along that they are testing it in a cloud server environment.

Oh man................somebody guessed Kingdom Hearts 4??????????????????????????????

Now that's some crazy prediction making.

Notice how all of the leaks appear to be coming from Square Enix?

:willslap:

dj-khaled-another-one.gif

:cruise: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

:willslap:

Shut the FUCK up clown :cruise: 

LOL fakeboy is getting angry because he really tried to be amazed by somebody predicting Kingdom Hearts 4 :drake:

oh man..........KH4? no way, I would've never guessed...

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL fakeboy is getting angry because he really tried to be amazed by somebody predicting Kingdom Hearts 4 :drake:

oh man..........KH4? no way, I would've never guessed...

LMFAO he's already in the sarcastic "who could have guessed?" stage :rofls: 

Anotha one :tom: 

More to come too :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO he's already in the sarcastic "who could have guessed?" stage :rofls: 

Anotha one :tom: 

More to come too :hest: 

you mean the logical response?

you call people employing logical reactions to your desperate port beg metric.......to be a "stage"

:kaz:

i think you'll find that laughing at this is more than just a temporary "stage" LOL

here comes his trademark phrase: "you'll see"

Just now, jehurey said:

you mean the logical response?

you call people employing logical reactions to your desperate port beg metric.......to be a "stage"

:kaz:

i think you'll find that laughing at this is more than just a temporary "stage" LOL

here comes his trademark phrase: "you'll see"

No... logical people understand that the leak is real... because things continually keep getting announced from it.

And I find it hilarious you're trying the "who could have predicted that?" routine.... when obviously YOU couldn't have... because you think that the list pertains to PC titles only....  In fact, you spent yesterday trying to bullshit your way through that lie and misconception.   But now you say it was easily predictable that KH4 exists and that it's releasing on PC.

LMFAO I love catching you like this every time.  You do it every time too because you can't help yourself because you can't admit when you've lost :omglol:  

Anotha one.gif :geese: