Progressives are trying to assassinate Republicans again: Man arrested while trying to murder Justice Kavanaugh

Remember when Biden and Saki refused to condemn people protesting outside the homes of rightwing justices, and Schumer said Kavanaugh had "released the whirlwind and would pay the price"? 

How much coverage will this story get from NYT, WaPo, and CNN?  We know how much coverage it would get if the parties were reversed: Hair on fire for weeks. NYT already has a buried two-thirds down their front page. My guess is their coverage will completely stop by Friday morning.

18 hours ago, Twinblade said:

They're firebombing christian/anti abortion centers left and right so Im not the least bit surprised. When the left doesn't get their way they respond with violence and intimidation.

Since 1977 there have been eight murders, 17 attempted murders, 42 bombings, and 186 arsons targeted at abortion clinics and providers across the United States. 

And this data was as of 7 years ago... The number of violent attacks against abortion clinics have increased since then. 

You were saying? :umad:

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Since 1977 there have been eight murders, 17 attempted murders, 42 bombings, and 186 arsons targeted at abortion clinics and providers across the United States. 

And this data was as of 7 years ago... The number of violent attacks against abortion clinics have increased since then. 

Lol at this point Twincel is just cucking himself into becoming a a fascist. 

Like clockwork. :biggrin: These aren't real news organizations anymore. 

The New York Times buried news of a foiled assassination plot against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, placing its only article on the incident on page A20 of Thursday’s edition of the paper.

[...]

The Times is not alone: USA Today did not include a single story on the assassination attempt in its print edition on Thursday and Politico Playbook also failed to mention the narrowly avoided assassination of a Supreme Court justice.

To its credit, the Washington Post did include a story on Kavanaugh on its front page, although its framing “Man arrested near justice’s home” was bereft of context.

21 hours ago, Goukosan said:

The Left is about to catch up fast if Roe is overturned, and the Right literally believes it's fighting against child murder while the Left is merely fighting to have sex without having to worry about having a child. The stakes are much higher for the Right but look at how the Left is behaving at mere possibility the states deciding abortion law instead of the feds.

Speaks volumes. :umad:

48 minutes ago, Saucer said:

The Left is about to catch up fast if Roe is overturned, and the Right literally believes it's fighting against child murder while the Left is merely fighting to have sex without having to worry about having a child. The stakes are much higher for the Right but look at how the Left is behaving at mere possibility the states deciding abortion law instead of the feds.

Speaks volumes. :umad:

Saucer - 'Bbbut if if if... :feelsbadman:"

:sabu:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Saucer - 'Bbbut if if if... :feelsbadman:"

:sabu:

Your side just tried to murder a Supreme Court justice and has been firebombing and attacking churches and Christian pregnancy centers all over the country. 

It's happening right now.  What is this shit gaslighting? You're in a thread right now about the assassination attempt, you moron. :sabu:

6 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Your side just tried to murder a Supreme Court justice and has been firebombing and attacking churches and Christian pregnancy centers all over the country. 

It's happening right now.  What is this shit gaslighting? You're in a thread right now about the assassination attempt, you moron. :sabu:

It's almost like both sides are wrong for violence. Do you agree that Uvalde and Buffalo are just as bad if not worse since multiple people were murdered? Also, don't forget how many crosshairs with Obama pictures there were from 08-16. 

Just now, Ike said:

It's almost like both sides are wrong for violence. Do you agree that Uvalde and Buffalo are just as bad if not worse since multiple people were murdered? Also, don't forget how many crosshairs with Obama pictures there were from 08-16. 

Or the Bernie Bro who tried to mass assassinate Republican Congressmen. Or the anti-white DC sniper and anti-white NYU subway shooter in April or the tranny who tried to stab Chappelle or the anti-white Waukesha Christmas parade driver who mowed down kids and grannies. 

Yes I know. But keep calling Republicans a bunch of gay-hating racists led by Orange Hitler. That's sure to bring down the temp.

5 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Or the Bernie Bro who tried to mass assassinate Republican Congressmen. Or the anti-white DC sniper and anti-white NYU subway shooter in April or the tranny who tried to stab Chappelle or the anti-white Waukesha Christmas parade driver who mowed down kids and grannies. 

Yes I know. But keep calling Republicans a bunch of gay-hating racists led by Orange Hitler. That's sure to bring down the temp.

Ok, all those are bad... your point? Also, thanks for not condemning Uvalde or Buffalo, really shows your character spouting more whataboutisms instead of just condemning all political violence. Still thinking Jan 6 was just a tourist visit right? 

Just now, Ike said:

Ok, all those are bad... your point? Also, thanks for not condemning Uvalde or Buffalo, really shows your character spouting more whataboutisms instead of just condemning all political violence. Still thinking Jan 6 was just a tourist visit right? 

Are you for real? Your entire argument is whataboutism. "What about Uvalde and Buffalo?" And Uvalde wasn't even politically motivated.

And my point is your side has been cranking up the heated rhetoric far more than the Republicans. From BLM claiming the US is committing genocide against blacks (that was literally what they said in their mission statement for years) to Biden claiming the RNC is going to put black people "back in chains" (another actual quote) to calling conservatives Deplorables and Trump an Orange Hitler. 

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Are you for real? Your entire argument is whataboutism. "What about Uvalde and Buffalo?" And Uvalde wasn't even politically motivated.

And my point is your side has been cranking up the heated rhetoric far more than the Republicans. From BLM claiming the US is committing genocide against blacks (that was literally what they said in their mission statement for years) to Biden claiming the RNC is going to put black people "back in chains" (another actual quote) to calling conservatives Deplorables and Trump an Orange Hitler. 

I've said all those things were bad. Yet you keep writing more and more. The original topic was about trying to assassinate a Supreme Court Justice which I said was wrong. Just keep spouting your Tucker Carlson talking points though. It's really changing my mind about you alt-righties. :muttley: 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

I've said all those things were bad. Yet you keep writing more and more. The original topic was about trying to assassinate a Supreme Court Justice which I said was wrong. Just keep spouting your Tucker Carlson talking points though. It's really changing my mind about you alt-righties. :muttley: 

And now straight to the "alt-right" slur, further proving my point. Stick to video games Ike. You're in way over you head with politics.

Just now, Saucer said:

And now straight to the "alt-right" slur, further proving my point. Stick to video games Ike. You're in way over you head with politics.

Ok dude, one side tried to overthrow Democracy based on a lie but whatever what do I know? :roll: