Deadly Premonition 2 coming to Steam, and releasing soon.. probably this coming week

ECE3-E0-BE-F0-AF-4-F2-E-A83-E-551-ACDC3-

lol.. they accidentally made the trailer public, and then later made it private once they realized.

Not that anybody cares since it apparently sucks... but at least the performance might not be actual dog shit this time :tom: 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Goukosan     MH Rise - best on PC. NMH3 - coming DP2 - coming SMTV - ????  Triangle Strategy - pretty much guaranteed to come to PC.    Third party ''exclusives

Maybe it was tied to the Switch's framerate?  

Posted Images

Goukosan :kaz: 

MH Rise - best on PC.

NMH3 - coming

DP2 - coming

SMTV - ???? 

Triangle Strategy - pretty much guaranteed to come to PC. 

Third party ''exclusives'' on Switch. :hest:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Goukosan :kaz: 

MH Rise - best on PC.

NMH3 - coming

DP2 - coming

SMTV - ???? 

Triangle Strategy - pretty much guaranteed to come to PC. 

Third party ''exclusives'' on Switch. :hest:

Not even a fan or hyped deadly premonition, but enjoy your old Switch port I guess :umad:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Not even a fan or hyped deadly premonition, but enjoy your old Switch port I guess :umad:

Oh, so that makes another Switch game that you didn't care about.  Funny how none of the games he listed matter to Sheep at all yet these were the bangers they listed in their upcoming releases :smilecry: 

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Oh, so that makes another Switch game that you didn't care about.  Funny how none of the games he listed matter to Sheep at all yet these were the bangers they listed in their upcoming releases :smilecry: 

Outside of DP2... All those games he listed except NMH3 and SMTV were known Switch timed exclusives. 

Me personally I was never a fan of the first DP and it seems the 2nd game is trash. 

So, I mean if you guys want to celebrate getting deadly premonition 2 by all means celebrate :sabu:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Outside of DP2... All those games he listed except NMH3 and SMTV were known Switch timed exclusives. 

Me personally I was never a fan of the first DP and it seems the 2nd game is trash. 

So, I mean if you guys want to celebrate getting deadly premonition 2 by all means celebrate :sabu:

MH:Rise was known... and that's because of a leak.  

So all the games he mentioned.. were thought to be exclusives.. and now it's turning out that none of them will be :D 

Oh yes, yes we will :glad: 

:dance::mario::luigi::TCHBR::domo::loldance:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

MH:Rise was known... and that's because of a leak.  

So all the games he mentioned.. were thought to be exclusives.. and now it's turning out that none of them will be :D 

Oh yes, yes we will :glad: 

:dance::mario::luigi::TCHBR::domo::loldance:

SMTV is not confirmed for PC. 

Triangle Strategy is not confirmed either but given the previous game came a few years later.. PC will most like get a late ass port. 

Only unknowns were NMH3 and DP2.. Lol

Have fun with that shit (DP2) :sabu:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Triangle Strategy is not confirmed either but given the previous game came a few years later.. PC will most like get a late ass port. 

SMTV is confirmed for PC :smug: 

And yea, Triangle Strat is coming obviously.

They all are :kaz: 

58 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lemij has waited 7 years, and even 11 years later for a port coming to PC:drake:

So, in his mind, he'll try to say that it doesn't qualify as "late-ass" because he's used to worse.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Lemij has waited 7 years, and even 11 years later for a port coming to PC:drake:

So, in his mind, he'll try to say that it doesn't qualify as "late-ass" because he's used to worse.

All of them are coming to PC :rofl: 

Nulltendoed :kaz: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

All of them are coming to PC :rofl: 

Nulltendoed :kaz: 

Poor guy is trying so hard to find a win.........he literally created this Deadly Premonition 2 thread.

Two years after the game released.  What did it score, like a 4.0?

And he literally tried to hype this two years later.:drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Let's take a second to realize LemiJ is celebrating getting Dead Premonition 2...

:sabu:

:tom: i know.

i actually googled to find out when the game released, because i was thinking that it must have been last summer, or last fall.

it was actually July 2020

and he made a thread talking about a two year old game that scored like a 4.0 :kaz:

118049957_7HboNSzlY2ncCM8lNYqywdeToDc.gif.7b062e24c63cbc2330a1b1bb9029aa3a.gif

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Let's take a second to realize LemiJ is celebrating getting Dead Premonition 2...

:sabu:

LMFAO, you were throwing it in your lists all over the place:rofl: 

• dead 1

LMFAO, you were throwing it in your lists all over the place:rofl: 

The first two posts were lists of non ports.... Last I checked its not a port on Switch... The third post was for Ramza... He is a fan of the series and asked for recommendations. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The first two posts were lists of non ports.... Last I checked its not a port on Switch... The third post was for Ramza... He is a fan of the series and asked for recommendations. 

Look at you bragging about it being exclusive :tom: 

First priority with a game that struggles to hit 15fps in the open world sections that look worse than GTA3 on PS2 :rofl: 

Look at you bragging about it being exclusive :tom: 

First priority with a game that struggles to hit 15fps in the open world sections that look worse than GTA3 on PS2 :rofl: 

Again, it was a timed exclusive.  Me stating that is a fact. 

I was also laughing at you for celebrating getting a late port of it then... And now :sabu: