Deadly Premonition 2 coming to Steam, and releasing soon.. probably this coming week

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Again, it was a timed exclusive.  Me stating that is a fact. 

I was also laughing at you for celebrating getting a late port of it then... And now :sabu:

Ah.. and I'm just stating the fact that Deadly Premonition 2 is coming to PC... :drake:

I even say in the OP "not that anyone cares"...

And the celebrating isn't for the game... it's because sheep lost another game they had in their lists TSHBR :hest: 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Goukosan     MH Rise - best on PC. NMH3 - coming DP2 - coming SMTV - ????  Triangle Strategy - pretty much guaranteed to come to PC.    Third party ''exclusives

Maybe it was tied to the Switch's framerate?  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Ah.. and I'm just stating the fact that Deadly Premonition 2 is coming to PC... :drake:

I even say in the OP "not that anyone cares"...

And the celebrating isn't for the game... it's because sheep lost another game they had in their lists TSHBR :hest: 

Nah you're looking forward to playing it. 

This was known as coming to PC over a year ago. 

I laughed at your  ass more than a year ago when you were hyped when it was announced for PC. 

More than a year later you make another thread AGAIN about it coming to PC... As if it was new news :umad:

The fact that you made the same thread again more then a year later about the game coming to PC... As if it were a new announcement.. Shows how hyped you are:sabu:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Nah you're looking forward to playing it. 

This was known as coming to PC over a year ago. 

I laughed at your  ass more than a year ago when you were hyped when it was announced for PC. 

More than a year later you make another thread AGAIN about it coming to PC... As if it was new news :umad:

The fact that you made the same thread again more then a year later about the game coming to PC... As if it were a new announcement.. Shows how hyped you are:sabu:

Stating facts is hyping according to you... so yea, you were hyping Deadly Premonition 2.  Deal with it:shrug: 

I got you mad, again, over a year later, for the same thing, apparently... that's hilarious :mj: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Stating facts is hyping according to you... so yea, you were hyping Deadly Premonition 2.  Deal with it:shrug: 

I got you mad, again, over a year later, for the same thing, apparently... that's hilarious :mj: 

You already stated it more than a year ago, yet here you are again acting as if it's new news.... Making the same thread about the game over and over is hype :umad:

31 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

LMAO I knew I remembered Gouk hyping Deadly Premonition 2 :D  talk about being owned.

Can you imagine somebody making a thread to try and boast about Deadly Premonition 2 two years after it scored a 4.0, and how much more owned (and desperate) they would look?🤣

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You already stated it more than a year ago, yet here you are again acting as if it's new news.... Making the same thread about the game over and over is hype :umad:

I made a thread because the trailer leaked... and that it's releasing soon, not to remind you :drake:

It's easier to just make a new thread than search for the old one and bump it.  LMFAO I even said nobody cares.

But yet you're MAD :hest: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

I made a thread because the trailer leaked... and that it's releasing soon, not to remind you :drake:

It's easier to just make a new thread than search for the old one and bump it.  LMFAO I even said nobody cares.

But yet you're MAD :hest: 

It's a trailer for a game that's been out for 2 years.... Yet you're hyped to see it :sabu:

You cared enough to keep making threads..... Years later... As if this was new news:umad:

Edited by Goukosan

Obviously the two sheep that barely play games are downplaying this, no surprises here. But it's two years late!! I haven't even played it but that doesn't matter, you're getting it late!

These are the same clowns who defended late multiplat ports running like poop on Switch at every turn, they defended DOOM, Wolfenstein, Witcher 3 being sold at a higher price for a significantly worse experience. At least when games come to PC, they actually improve, not downgrade to make it work on a machine with 2012 level hardware that can't even reach 1080p in most games. 

The first DP was a masterpiece. I don't even care about the poor reviews, I have to try this for myself. Especially when the low scores comes from the version that was unplayable and ran at sub 20FPS. 

• dead 1
9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Obviously the two sheep that barely play games are downplaying this, no surprises here. But it's two years late!! I haven't even played it but that doesn't matter, you're getting it late!

These are the same clowns who defended late multiplat ports running like poop on Switch at every turn, they defended DOOM, Wolfenstein, Witcher 3 being sold at a higher price for a significantly worse experience. At least when games come to PC, they actually improve, not downgrade to make it work on a machine with 2012 level hardware that can't even reach 1080p in most games. 

The first DP was a masterpiece. I don't even care about the poor reviews, I have to try this for myself. Especially when the low scores comes from the version that was unplayable and ran at sub 20FPS. 

Trust me dude, the game isn't good even if you're a fan of the first one.

41 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Trust me dude, the game isn't good even if you're a fan of the first one.

I won't trust anyone on this. DP1 was too good not to give it a try and I also loved D4 (Dark Dreams Don't Die) more than most people so I'll be the judge of that.

There's no way I'm not going to get a kick out of the story, humor or some crazy, unconventional stuff going on in the game. at the very least.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

games that are two years old.........have leaks?:kaz:

Yea.  Imagine that.  An announcement trailer, meant for a future date... was leaked and posted early.

Given your track record with Playstation exclusives... you would be playing Deadly Premonition 2 in about a year or so... :mj: 

Edited by Remij
8 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea.  Imagine that.  An announcement trailer, meant for a future date... was leaked and posted early.

Given your track record with Playstation exclusives... you would be playing Deadly Premonition 2 in about a year or so... :mj: 

So in other words, you were hyping a  4.0 game, and Gouko is right.

And you're still butthurt about me, in a desperate attempt to change the subject.:drake:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So in other words, you were hyping a  4.0 game, and Gouko is right.

And you're still butthurt about me, in a desperate attempt to change the subject.:drake:

No, I posted something factual that happened.. and even said in the OP "Not that nobody cares"  LOL :drake: 

He's projecting his butthurt on to others, because he literally doesn't know what to do... and playing a game isn't an option :mj: 

26 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I won't trust anyone on this. DP1 was too good not to give it a try and I also loved D4 (Dark Dreams Don't Die) more than most people so I'll be the judge of that.

There's no way I'm not going to get a kick out of the story, humor or some crazy, unconventional stuff going on in the game. at the very least.

The story has its moments but they're too few to make up for the rest of the game's shortcomings. Its nowhere near as 'fun' or charming as the original or D4. 

• Sad 1