how do y'all feel abot this?

Lol one video, three annoying people. The host is the worst and obviously hates women. The girl like most full time tic tokkers are annoying and over reacted. The trainer could have just blown her off but his dumbass chose to match her energy for no reason. 

Some thoughts:

1. Of course people are going to check you out at the gym... everyone is literally checking themselves, and others out constantly.  If you're insecure about that, then workout at home.

2. With that said, that certainly doesn't mean that you can just oogle and comment to people and make them uncomfortable..  There's a limit.. and you should respect people's space and privacy.  I know some people who are paranoid while working out and it 's hard for them to concentrate.

3. She's clearly trying to get the reaction she got.  She started off confrontational after a single glance.. unless I'm missing something.  I don't know the backstory.. maybe she's had issues with guys there and was essentially looking for a reason to make a scene.

4. I honestly don't know what's real and what's fake anymore.  Could possibly be set up for views/content.  I'm pretty cynical of most shit that I see regarding this type of stuff.

5. I really hate this tik-tok generation that thinks that their video and content is more important than anything else happening around them.  Fuck off, and fuck you.  The gym isn't yours.  The street isn't yours.  The hotel isn't yours.  The beach isn't yours. ect, ect.