Live A Live GS review - 8.0

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll pick up this, Triangle, and Xeno1 when I see a buy 2, get 1 sometime. I still need to play Horizon and that is easily 50+ hrs long.    Hell, I still need to get back on AI 2. So busy an

30 YEAR OLD POR.....uh, remakes. Look how remade this trash is 😄😄     1 hr ago

I know! I can't wait to get back into it. I know once I get engrossed it's going to consume all my free time. Same thing happened with the original. Once I get my first ending I'll probably play it no

Posted Images

Im literally playing an AAA right now as you make fun of David for playing a year old port while bragging about playing a 30 year old port 😆

You stupid NintenCuck IDIOT 😀

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Im literally playing an AAA right now as you make fun of David for playing a year old port while bragging about playing a 30 year old port 😆

You stupid NintenCuck IDIOT 😀

David isn't playing that game as it doesn't release until Oct as the thread title say you slow fuck....... Sloooooowwww Jonny :sabu:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

David isn't playing that game as it doesn't release until Oct as the thread title say you slow fuck....... Sloooooowwww Jonny :sabu:

3 months in the future is better than 30 years in the past 🤣 cry you cuck 😆

8 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Im playing an AAA while you are playing nothing 🤣 bu bu slow jonny 😆

coming from the retard that bought a new console to play 30 year old games :D

AAA 7.0 games :drake:

New system? The Switch came out 5 years ago Sloooooowwww Jonny.. 

I've been playing tons of Banger exclusives all year and have tons more to come. 

You have nothing left until 2023..Xbox your relatively new system that has Zero first party bangers for the next 6  months of the year. :drake:

Edited by Goukosan

Leave me out of this. :ben: 

I want both NMH3 and Live a Live Remake on PC. B) 

Thank you Sheep for your contributions towards PC gaming. 

Sincerely,

David Poitras

PC Beggar Race 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

AAA 7.0 games :drake:

New system? The Switch came out 5 years ago Sloooooowwww Jonny.. 

I've been playing tons of Banger exclusives all year and have tons more to come. 

You have nothing left until 2023..Xbox your relatively new system that has Zero first party bangers for the next 6  months of the year. :drake:

Oh we go by MC now? Thats a SWITCH if ive ever seen one 😆

50 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Leave me out of this. :ben: 

I want both NMH3 and Live a Live Remake on PC. B) 

Thank you Sheep for your contributions towards PC gaming. 

Sincerely,

David Poitras

PC Beggar Race 

I know you want those games.... Sloooooowwww Johnny only wants Xbox scraps :jonb:

You will enjoy NMH3's combat sections... Its basically a slightly fleshed out part 2.....but that overworld was poorly designed. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

:sabu: 

I'm just playing around though.  I actually really love the HD 2D style.

Sloooooowwww Jonny does too.... He was slurping up Octopath traveler when it came to Xbox during its record breaking drought of 2020.

Its my GOTY :jonb:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Sloooooowwww Jonny does too.... He was slurping up Octopath traveler when it came to Xbox during its record breaking drought of 2020.

Its my GOTY :jonb:

Octopath owned and was new. This is a 30 year old port for starving sheep with nothing to play. If this was an xbox or PS exclusive you would hate it just like you pretend to hate NMH since it isnt exclusive anymore LMFAO

9 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Octopath owned and was new. This is a 30 year old port for starving sheep with nothing to play. If this was an xbox or PS exclusive you would hate it just like you pretend to hate NMH since it isnt exclusive anymore LMFAO

This is a new game in the US Sloooooowwww Jonny. 

And Octopath was the same 2D HD style that you hated on for more than 2 years until it came to Xbox.... Then all of a sudden... You love it :drake:

Switch is swimming in exclusive bangers this year,  Xbox literally has nothing to look forward to for 2022.

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Octopath was the same 2D HD style that you hated on for more thnw 2 years until it came to Xbox.... Then all of a sudden... You love it :drake:

Switch is swimming in exclusive bangers this year,  Xbox literally has nothing to look forward to for 2022.

When did i hate it Dumbosan? Swimming in rabbid junk :D You never speak of playing games LMFAO