Live A Live GS review - 8.0

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll pick up this, Triangle, and Xeno1 when I see a buy 2, get 1 sometime. I still need to play Horizon and that is easily 50+ hrs long.    Hell, I still need to get back on AI 2. So busy an

30 YEAR OLD POR.....uh, remakes. Look how remade this trash is 😄😄     1 hr ago

I know! I can't wait to get back into it. I know once I get engrossed it's going to consume all my free time. Same thing happened with the original. Once I get my first ending I'll probably play it no

Posted Images

octopath traveler was basically a poor man's b-rate version of this 😬

Octopath Traveler is a role-playing game that sports a graphical aesthetic known as "HD-2D", defined by the developers as combining retro Super NES-style character sprites and textures with polygonal environments and high-definition effects. The game puts players in the role of one of eight adventurers, each of whom begins their journey in different ways. Each character comes from different parts of the world, each of which determines their job or attribute.

Live A Live is a role-playing video game in which the player takes on the role of eight different protagonists through nine scenarios.[1][2] While each narrative has the same basic mechanics, individual stories have unique gimmicks; these include the use of stealth, a lack of standard battles, or using telepathy to learn new facts to progress the narrative.[3] With the exception of one scenario, the player character navigates themed environments, ranging from the overworld area to dungeon environments.

Edited by Quad Damage