When are the new video cards coming out?

My PC is on the struggle bus with new games and i want to get a new one. Figure its probably best to wait for the RTX 4 series . CPU i do not care about brand .

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im gonna get a 1440p monitor.   Dell has a 3080 with a 5800x for 16.  Considering that.   3060ti still like 500 dollars alone.

Why not just game on your xbox?                            

spiderman best on pc. TCHBR

11 minutes ago, JonbX said:

My PC is on the struggle bus with new games and i want to get a new one. Figure its probably best to wait for the RTX 4 series . CPU i do not care about brand .

Probably sometime after October.  Both Nvidia and AMD should have new GPUs, and AMD should also be releasing their new 7000 series CPUs on their new AM5 platform which has DDR5 and PCIE5.0 support.

Nvidia and AMD could both decide to delay their GPUs until next year however, because of the drop of Crypto and the overflow of GPUs on the market.  Hard to say though.

I was about to just buy a new DELL since they have some good deals rn but i dont really need one right now so was planning to wait on the new video cards. If they dont drop to sometime next year tho im not sure what i want to do. 

9 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I was about to just buy a new DELL since they have some good deals rn but i dont really need one right now so was planning to wait on the new video cards. If they dont drop to sometime next year tho im not sure what i want to do. 

I still think they'll release this year.  Nvidia have contracts with TSMC and word is that TSMC was unwilling to cut production for them.. but they were willing to delay them for a bit.  Chances are what will happen is Nvidia will release this year, and purposefully produce a low amount of them to justify ridiculous prices that they are going to charge for them.. since they'll go out of stock instantly.

So basically, they'll launch, but they'll be scarce.. so that they can charge a higher price, and the people who aren't willing those prices will likely settle for cheaper 30 series GPUs clearing out their overproduced inventory.

The fall of crypto demand REALLY fucked with their plans 😂

Edited by Remij
Just now, JonbX said:

Ahh yeah. Im not playing that fake supply game haha.  Maybe better to just get one now while on sale. Whats equal to a series x? 3070?

3060Ti maybe.  A 3070 is a fair bit more powerful yet.

If I were you, I'd upgrade other aspects of your setup, like monitor and whatever else so you can take better advantage of the new hardware when it releases and just go for that.

No sense in having a 3070 on a 1080p or a 60hz monitor.

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Im gonna get a 1440p monitor.

Dell has a 3080 with a 5800x for 16.  Considering that.

3060ti still like 500 dollars alone.

That would be a pretty sick setup.

I'm sure you'd be pretty damn happy with something around that level.

Lemchild who has also had a gaming pc for 15 years , as i have always stated. My shitty pc i have now is probably better than yours. Go make up more lemming stories you obsessed buck tooth dumbo 🤣