LMFAO!!!! Naked Gun (Leslie Nielson) meets Detroit: Become Human

22 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Big time! Godly movie! 

It's the kind of movie you'd catch on TV all the times. I think I have seen them 12 times each, and just because they'd pop randomly on the TV. 

I think it's even funnier with the Quebec French dub but I'm biased. This stuff is part of my childhood. I haven't watched them in forever, you just gave me something to watch. Thanks. 

• Like 1

man, does David Cage suck at the video game genre that he helped pioneer

The people at Supermassive are already better at these types of games than him, with Until Dawn and The Quarry.

And rumor has it there are ex-developers from SuperMassive who are partnering up with Sony to create a new IP and are barely starting a project right now.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The people at Supermassive are already better at these types of games than him, with Until Dawn and The Quarry.

And rumor has it there are ex-developers from SuperMassive who are partnering up with Sony to create a new IP and are barely starting a project right now.

negative. detroit curb stomps until dawn. i haven't played the quarry, but i hear it has even less choices than UD.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Complain complain.  Why is there always sand in your vagina?

Just now, -GD-X said:

negative. detroit curb stomps until dawn. i haven't played the quarry, but i hear it has even less choices than UD.

not in actual mo-cap performances.

david cage has always been terrible. you can tell he's a french filmmaker.

french filmmakers making movies for english audiences have almost always sucked.

david cage's stories have interesting premises, and obviously a sci-fi premise is always preferred to a horror movie premise.

but the actual mo-cap performances? Until Dawn and The Quarry and head and shoulders better.

1 minute ago, lostfool said:

Complain complain.  Why is there always sand in your vagina?

i could ask you the same thing.

I think Detroit and Until Dawn are roughly on the same level as each other. That said Supermassive's games are inconsistent, there definitely was a dip in quality when they shifted to the smaller Dark Pictures games. House of Ashes was somewhat of a return to form but the first 2  were underwhelming.

16 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Neither did Jehurey LOL..  He sat back and watched the game play itself :rofl: 

And Until Dawn couldn't be that much better than Detroit...

until.png

:omglol:

• dead 2
8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

not in actual mo-cap performances.

david cage has always been terrible. you can tell he's a french filmmaker.

french filmmakers making movies for english audiences have almost always sucked.

david cage's stories have interesting premises, and obviously a sci-fi premise is always preferred to a horror movie premise.

but the actual mo-cap performances? Until Dawn and The Quarry and head and shoulders better.

i could ask you the same thing.

i'm talking about character choices affecting the story. detroit is in a league of its own. i'm probably the only one here who has gotten every ending/cut scene in both detroit and until dawn.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Neither did Jehurey LOL..  He sat back and watched the game play itself :rofl: 

And Until Dawn couldn't be that much better than Detroit...

until.png

:omglol:

Hot Sauce was right, you do derail threads to talk about me and my profile.

....yet again

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

@Remij i think the "i'll be back" trophy was my favorite one. connor has to die 10 times (and come back) in a single playthrough. it's fun because you have to do the most fucked up shit to pull it off :D

I think I remember you mentioning something about that before back when I was playing it on PC.  I played it on the Epic Game Store though so no achievements for me.  I only played it through once... but I might buy it again on Steam when it's super cheap and go for the achievements at some point.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Remij said:

I think I remember you mentioning something about that before back when I was playing it on PC.  I played it on the Epic Game Store though so no achievements for me.  I only played it through once... but I might buy it again on Steam when it's super cheap and go for the achievements at some point.

yeah, the trophies help you truly see just how deep the game can be.

• Like 1