Sony being sued for ripping off its costumers

• JonDnD changed the title to Sony being sued for ripping off its costumers
4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

He doesn't want to discuss his own thread. Oh that's right..........he didn't have anything to discuss beyond thinking of the title.

And then in another thread, he complains about people who just repeat the same things over and over, are the ones killing the forum.

So watch as he repeats his response.

The thread isnt about MS.

And yes i did complain about exactly what you are doing in every recent active thread. 

Have fun talking to yourself 🤡

30 minutes ago, JonbX said:

The thread isnt about MS.

And yes i did complain about exactly what you are doing in every recent active thread. 

Have fun talking to yourself 🤡

Now, the lawsuit is about the digital versions of games costing as much as physical copies.

Tell me............is that exclusive to Sony?

That headline is just frivolous bait...........which is why I brought up MS, because they WOULD do the same thing........if they had any physical games/digital games to sell.

Maybe you should complain about your last tens year of posts, on which most of them were repeats. I love how Remij was paraphrasing "______ sucks, I hate it".......which is a phrase you literally invented and repeated. Which is why he used your smiley.

Yes, do scurry off, now.

Edited by jehurey
16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Maybe you should complain about your last tens year of posts, on which most of them were repeats. I love how Remij was paraphrasing "______ sucks, I hate it".......which is a phrase you literally invented and repeated. Which is why he used your smiley.

I used his smiley because I was copying Goukosan who used it.  Wrong again :reg:  

Just now, Remij said:

I used his smiley because I was copying Goukosan who used it.  Wrong again :reg:  

No, the phrase "_____ sucks, I hate it" is literally a phrase jonb invented during the 2010's and used it repeatedly.

I'm not wrong in the slightest.

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

They're DEFINITELY ripping of Jerky... since he buys them and never plays them :rofl: 

Another derailing of the thread to talk about me.

Hot Sauce was 100% accurate when he concluded that you are the one who does the derailing.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, the phrase "_____ sucks, I hate it" is literally a phrase jonb invented during the 2010's and used it repeatedly.

I'm not wrong in the slightest.

Moron.  The reason I used that phrase... and the smiley... is because Goukosan used it in the thread. 

So yes... you were 100% wrong about that.

Now watch him try to tell me differently.... :drake: 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Moron.  The reason I used that phrase... and the smiley...

It doesn't matter what you used it for.

Its a simple fact that its a phrase that jonb created and made famous on this forum.

You're not going to proving me wrong on that.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It doesn't matter what you used it for.

Its a simple fact that its a phrase that jonb created and made famous on this forum.

You're not going to proving me wrong on that.

No.. it does matter why I used it.  You incorrectly stated that I used it because of me apparently agreeing with you about Jonb.... but that's not the case.  I used it ONLY because Goukosan used it...

So you were wrong... and that's the only simple fact here.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No:drake: It really doesn't:hest:

Look at what he's trying to argue, now.

Yes, it really does.  You're not going to claim I did something for a certain reason when that's not the case sweetie... not now, or ever :drake: