Spider-Man Remastered was the #3 best selling game of August

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He says that the best thing on PC is Vampire Survivors, which doesn't require a 30 series, or a 20 series, or maybe not even a 10 series

he's literally saying the best PC games are not pushing ANYTHING in terms of hardware.

and you paraphrase what you said

"of course that's true":drake:

Yea, and we know now that he's the reason you bought and played Vampire Survivors :hehe: 

You're literally copying him down to the specific games and PC setup :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

And no sweetie... he's speaking about all games in general.  There's nothing from anyone which REQUIRES a 40 series...

And then he goes on to say... we'll if you have an older PC, it might make sense :drake: 

LMAO Jehurstmann :mj: :ovolol: 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the entire buying power of the PC community.............. cares less about Sony exclusives than a shitty Saints Row release on consoles.   

Getting DLSS3     Nixxes said they're working on some other features as well.  Perhaps even higher RT settings.  

Why did you lie Jerry?      

Just now, Remij said:

Yea, and we know now that he's the reason you bought and played Vampire Survivors :hehe: 

he's trying to talk about me now to get out of this.

Its not going to work, sweetie.

No, he's talking about the PC hardware completely exceeding game development.

And he specifically said "what is the most impressive, WOW this is true next gen video game stuff"

............and he mentioned what, exactly?

The PS5 exclusive, designed SOLELY for PS5 hardware, running on PS5.

Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart.

he's trying to talk about me now to get out of this.

Its not going to work, sweetie.

No, he's talking about the PC hardware completely exceeding game development.

And he specifically said "what is the most impressive, WOW this is true next gen video game stuff"

............and he mentioned what, exactly?

The PS5 exclusive, designed SOLELY for PS5 hardware, running on PS5.

Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart.

^ :lawl: 

He's talking about nothing out there pushing this level of hardware.  And nobody said it was REQUIRED.  Of course it isn't required.  Consoles suck in comparison to this tech. 

Then as I watch hes like... "well... unless you're trying to go full res... and trying to do this or that..." LMFAO

Yes Jeff.. we know a 4090 isn't needed for games :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ :lawl: 

He's talking about nothing out there pushing this level of hardware.

No sweetie.

He said that the software, the BEST software that you can find on the PC.............appears to be the POLAR OPPOSITE of where the hardware is going.

Simplistic, low-tech arcade games.

IS the BEST thing you can find on PC this year.

Its why he's questioning "what's the fucking point" of the hardware.

Its an even more damning criticism.

And its the same exact criticism I gave to you, and you started crying about it, because it makes the state of PC gaming look bad.

.............he literally said the best thing on PC is Vampire Survivors............which is what I said, and you got mad and tried to mock me for that.

I guess I know more about whats going on in PC gaming than you do.

No sweetie.

He said that the software, the BEST software that you can find on the PC.............appears to be the POLAR OPPOSITE of where the hardware is going.

Simplistic, low-tech arcade games.

IS the BEST thing you can find on PC this year.

Its why he's questioning "what's the fucking point" of the hardware.

Its an even more damning criticism.

And its the same exact criticism I gave to you, and you started crying about it, because it makes the state of PC gaming look bad.

.............he literally said the best thing on PC is Vampire Survivors............which is what I said, and you got mad and tried to mock me for that.

I guess I know more about whats going on in PC gaming than you do.

No he didn't.  He's talking about gaming in general... and then even goes on to say "because what's the base spec... PS5 and Series X.... this gen is going to drag out loooong... so what's the reason?"

He's speaking about gaming in general.  How most games are more constrained by art and assets... than technology... 

THAT is why he's saying that.

And he said it because it's a fun game... you don't need a 40 series GPU to play fun games.  Meanwhile, YOU were saying it to troll.  But LOL we already know that you prefer to play Vampire Survivors over PS5 games... which I already called you out for :lawl: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

No he didn't.  He's talking about gaming in general...

No, he's not.

This entire thing was brought up with PC video cards, and buying advice for PC gamers.

Of course he hasn't seen anything on Xbox............they're a third party developer at this point.

And the state of PC development, from developers who mostly stick to PC, from his perspective, is that they are NOWHERE near pushing the tech.

His words: "what games are coming out that are TRULY pushing the envelope"

And his ultimate response? Rift Apart.

No, you were mocking Vampire Survivors, the game itself.

And you know it.

I love how you are pathetically trying to retcon what you were doing.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

No, he's not.

This entire thing was brought up with PC video cards, and buying advice for PC gamers.

Of course he hasn't seen anything on Xbox............they're a third party developer at this point.

And the state of PC development, from developers who mostly stick to PC, from his perspective, is that they are NOWHERE near pushing the tech.

Yes he is...

Yes... and he's speaking about developers in general you clown... across the entire industry.

And that's right... what games coming out PERIOD that are truly pushing the envelope?  The fact is that he talks about ART being more integral to a game looking good these days than technology... because there's nothing out there from ANYONE... that is pushing NEW technology.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes he is...

Yes... and he's speaking about developers in general you clown... across the entire industry.

And that's right... what games coming out PERIOD that are truly pushing the envelope? 

And he gave an answer: a real, genuine PS5 exclusive, designed around the PS5 itself.

He is literally saying that the best games on PC are low-tech games.

Which is a damning statement about the state of the PC industry.

I already said this last week.

nVidia's Press Conference showed WHAT GAMES, EXACTLY?

They went back to the well with Cyberpunk 2077............because they know there isn't jack-shit of anything else, out there.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No... he says "to me.. the most next gen things... are the load times in Ratchet and Clank."

That's an inditement to the state of the industry IN GENERAL...  He's actually saying... "there's been like 1 game so far since those consoles have come out... that actually pushes tech..."  And he's mentioning Ratchet.. not because of visuals... but because of the load times and rift mechanic...

In fact, he actually goes on to say talking about the current gen consoles... how there "was talk about multi-core CPUs and engines finally being built around them..... and that it... hasn't really happened.. then lists reasons"

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

No... he says "to me.. the most next gen things... are the load times.. and Ratchet and Clank."

That's an inditement to the state of the industry IN GENERAL..

and then proceeds to say that the best thing on PC is Vampire Survivor.

That's most damning thing about the state of the PC industry.

Sweetie, I said the same exact things.............and your little karen bitch-ass got angry because I said it.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and then proceeds to say that the best thing on PC is Vampire Survivor.

That's most damning thing about the state of the PC industry.

Sweetie, I said the same exact things.............and your little karen bitch-ass got angry because I said it.

No.  He's saying great games don't necessarily push tech.

What he said was damning about the entire industry.  The fact that he specifically was talking about the PS5... and could only think of "the loading times in Ratchet and Clank" as the most next gen thing about that gen... proves that what he's saying about games in general... doesn't require this level of pixel pushing power of the 40 series.... because NO DEVELOPERS ANYWHERE are pushing visuals that would require it.

LOL You've been completely smacked the fuck down this entire time dude :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No.  He's saying great games don't necessarily push tech.

What he said was damning about the entire industry.

No, he was talking about mostly the PC industry, and the games it relies on.

Generic third-parties, indies, and Microsoft.

He literally said "and we're still talking today about how Halo is busted up"

He's specifically mentioning DELAYS

Is Sony the one announcing DELAYS???????

Is Nintendo the one announcing DELAYS??????

Where has there been a drought in major games during 2021, into 2022, going into 2023?

PC and Xbox. Where they share most of the same games.

Oh man, this is hilarious.  As it goes on he literally starts talking about PS5.. and how most games don't utilize it's haptics well.. or at all... and how most games still have long load times.. because they're not being built with it in mind :lawl: 

OMG :D:D:D 

"It truly just feels like... we're not realizing to true power of a new console generation right now" :lawl: 

"... and so it doesn't feel like these new cards are going to come out and change anything"

:ovolol: 

Edited by Remij

consoleslol.png

LOL Jerky :tom: 

He's talking about the industry in general.  How Nvidia keeps pushing tech ahead.. and yet developers aren't even taking advantage of current gen consoles...

Holy shit posting this video has really come back to bite you in your ass :lawl: 

holy shit, rubberdub over here is TRIPLE-POSTING in anger :tom:

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh man, this is hilarious.  As it goes on he literally starts talking about PS5.. and how most games don't utilize it's haptics well.. or at all... and how most games still have long load times.. because they're not being built with it in mind :lawl: 

so, he's advocating for PS5 exclusives................that's good.

Thanks for pointing that out.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

"It truly just feels like... we're not realizing to true power of a new console generation right now" :lawl: 

"... and so it doesn't feel like these new cards are going to come out and change anything"

:ovolol: 

So he's basically saying that PC gaming doesn't really need anything more than 2020-levels of power, because you're just waiting for ports from consoles.

Yeah, dude....................that's literally something I've been telling YOU directly to your face.

And you don't like hearing it me tell you the truth.

So here's Gerstmann telling it to your face.:gerstmann:

Just now, Remij said:

"We've talk about how the consoles... sometimes it just doesn't feel like this generation has even started.."

And then goes on to mention how the game that has truly wowed him was the things that he saw in Rift Apart.

The exclusive, designed solely for the PS5 hardware.

Holy shit QUADRUPLE-POST.......he's really angry

1 minute ago, Remij said:

consoleslol.png

No, he's talking about the PC industry being in the worst state.

he literally said that Vampire Survivor is literally the main attracting for the Steam Deck.

Literally called it the "system seller" :tom:

he's talking about PC hardware, sweetheart.

22 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Uh,

Yup, I didn't lie.

And you're still butthurt.

Do you think that I DON'T WANT to see you continue being butthurt?:hest:

What part of you came to the conclusion "lemme continue this.............he definitely won't be pleased" LOL

Pretty unimpressive. I thought it would sell more. I guess more revenue for Sony isn’t bad but one of PlayStation’s biggest IPs only getting #3 on Steam is meh. If I’m Sony and looking at this, I’ll still release games for PC but it won’t push me in any way to do day and date PC releases for my tentpole single player exclusives. Looks like a ton of people are pirating it instead of buying it which is a shame. I’m personally waiting for a heavy price drop on Steam since I’ve already bought the game twice.

Edited by FIREPOWER