It's not only in the US. Another city has turned to shit, Vancouver.

11 hours ago, Goukosan said:

And he pivots again... Lmfao. 

Didn't you just say you hold President's accountable for their words?  But 4 years Trump of TALKING ABOUT DOING THOSE THINGS (build the wall, Mexico paying, Healthcare and Infrastructure) AND NOT ACTUALLY DOING IT...

Yet somehow you're not holding him accountable for empty rhetoric... Which comes back to what Remy and myself said about you... You care more about Rhetoric than facts:umad:

All the border patrol agents that I have seen all said things were handled a lot better under Trump, that the border was its most secure in decades. Same thing with Governors, ICE, or whoever else is in the know. They all pretty much condemn the Bidem administration and how they ran things. Yes, I care about rhetoric from the people directly involved.

Maybe the wall wasn't finished or built at all really, but can you enlighten to me why? Did Trump change his policy or its stance at all, or he simply couldn't get the funding because of strong oppositions that all amounted to 'racist/bigot' rhetoric? :umad:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The centre right party won the mayor, council, schoolboard and parkboard in the election. The first act is to hire 100 new police officers and 100 mental health nurses and to restore police liaisons i

Quoting myself ae Ramza Claims he doesn't do this while literally doing it.    Gouko - What about Biden's Policy is open Border?   Ramza - "I not going to get into specifics bbbbut

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I brought up entitlement to him in regards to conservatives believing that they should be catered to regardless of the facts. Here is an example of what I meant. 

This guy uses the right wing talking point about what people believe vs what is actually true and doing his best to appease Trump and his supporters even though he knows they are wrong. 

This is the world people like Cooke, Ramza, and Twinblade want all of us to live in. 

I still don't understand what you mean by 'entitlement', someone constructing a political narrative, even if he knows he's lying deep down as nothing to do with being entitled. 

Another misappropriated buzzword like when you called me 'privileged' simply because I'm part of the original ethnicity of my country.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

34 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I still don't understand what you mean by 'entitlement', someone constructing a political narrative, even if he knows he's lying deep down as nothing to do with being entitled. 

Another misappropriated buzzword like when you called me 'privileged' simply because I'm part of the original ethnicity of my country.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Oh boy. If we had a less adversarial disposition I'd almost feel bad for you. The entitlement isn't the lie, it's the feeling that the lie should be treated equally as the truth. Because it's not just about the election. It's basically everything. 

You feel like you concerns about a vague conspiracy that you can't describe created and implemented by people you don't know and have no examples of is just as valid people trying to use inclusive sex ed with the intent reducing self harm/bullying/education. Despite the fact that cities/school districts with more comprehensive sex ed have less suicide/self harm rates, lower STD rates, and lower teen pregnancy rates. 

Shit, fuck entitled. You think those people are groomers and you're a common sense good guy. It can't be simply that you are prejudiced again trans people. 

For the record, the way I used entitled is pretty much the ways its usually used. It's cute you're trying to redirect how I'm constantly pointing out how silly you sound misusing words or using idiotic terms like "neo-woke" that proves you just recycle garbage you hear from Canadian hill people on youtube. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh boy. If we had a less adversarial disposition I'd almost feel bad for you. The entitlement isn't the lie, it's the feeling that the lie should be treated equally as the truth. Because it's not just about the election. It's basically everything. 

You feel like you concerns about a vague conspiracy that you can't describe created and implemented by people you don't know and have no examples of is just as valid people trying to use inclusive sex ed with the intent reducing self harm/bullying/education. Despite the fact that cities/school districts with more comprehensive sex ed have less suicide/self harm rates, lower STD rates, and lower teen pregnancy rates. 

Shit, fuck entitled. You think those people are groomers and you're a common sense good guy. It can't be simply that you are prejudiced again trans people. 

For the record, the way I used entitled is pretty much the ways its usually used. It's cute you're trying to redirect how I'm constantly pointing out how silly you sound misusing words or using idiotic terms like "neo-woke" that proves you just recycle garbage you hear from Canadian hill people on youtube. 

I'm entitled to my prejudice against trans people. Amazing story man, you are certainly entitled to be an asshole. That's for sure.