Gas in the Vancouver area hit $9.16 US a gallon.. $11.00 Canadian

18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

We were talking about the left, weren't we? 

It's pretty difficult to compare ideological shifts on one side versus the other, without acknowledging the opposing shift as well. 

Lmao, of course you love those neocons assholes.

You've finally used a political buzzword properly. Yes, I love them. Lol you can't be honest at all. 

Lmao, goddamn. Crying about hating on war monger George W Bush. Hahaha. 

No, acknowledging the reality that the right is so hive minded that one man can control how they think. 

But enough about diverting attention. My comment still stands, and you know it's true anyway.

What did you say? That they changed but didn't give any examples? 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cost me $300 to fill my tank 😑

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's pretty difficult to compare ideological shifts on one side versus the other, without acknowledging the opposing shift as well. 

You've finally used a political buzzword properly. Yes, I love them. Lol you can't be honest at all. 

No, acknowledging the reality that the right is so hive minded that one man can control how they think. 

What did you say? That they changed but didn't give any examples? 

I'd add that has one side shift more to the far end, it inevitably provokes a similar response on the other end of the political spectrum. 

So, what's your problems with modern day Republicans hating on neocons scumbags? I'd argue you this shift in American Republicans is for the better. 

You mean like the identity politics hivemind that you are a part of? 

Yeah, I said people who don't recognize the party has changed is in hard denial. The example is you. Lmfao.

17 hours ago, Ramza said:

I'd add that has one side shift more to the far end, it inevitably provokes a similar response on the other end of the political spectrum. 

So, what's your problems with modern day Republicans hating on neocons scumbags? I'd argue you this shift in American Republicans is for the better. 

You would think that because you don't actually care about the details. It's not like they hate those people because of their policies or things they did but because they were told to by one man, himself fueled solely out of spite. Trump has said nothing but good things about most of the despots in the world. 

Again, I'm confused how people who claim they are free thinkers seem unable to indentify or find fault in true hive mind mentality. At least you used neocons correctly. 

You mean like the identity politics hivemind that you are a part of? 

I find this to be an oxymoron. Then again all of the antileft talk in here is conducted by dim wits who are too stupid to realize what they are saying doesn't make sense. 

Say what you will on the end result, the left is not user friendly at all. One of the downfalls of the left is how much examination is needed for many of the policies. I mean it's mostly good you have to put a good deal of thought into policy building, but it's not as easy sell as the trash the right does. 

Yeah, I said people who don't recognize the party has changed is in hard denial. The example is you. Lmfao.

Oh the dude who is always wrong said something snarky. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You would think that because you don't actually care about the details. It's not like they hate those people because of their policies or things they did but because they were told to by one man, himself fueled solely out of spite. Trump has said nothing but good things about most of the despots in the world. 

Again, I'm confused how people who claim they are free thinkers seem unable to indentify or find fault in true hive mind mentality. At least you used neocons correctly. 

I find this to be an oxymoron. Then again all of the antileft talk in here is conducted by dim wits who are too stupid to realize what they are saying doesn't make sense. 

Oh the dude who is always wrong said something snarky. 

I had no idea it where it came from, but I agree with the results either way. I mean politicians influencing public opinions, wow, never heard that before.

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Say what you will on the end result, the left is not user friendly at all. One of the downfalls of the left is how much examination is needed for many of the policies. I mean it's mostly good you have to put a good deal of thought into policy building, but it's not as easy sell as the trash the right does. 

Oh, shut your bitch ass up. :D