Gas in the Vancouver area hit $9.16 US a gallon.. $11.00 Canadian

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Hey who was Trump supposed to start WW3 with anyway? Russia?

If we said that Trump is Putin's stooge...................try explaining to me how the same people saying that would also be claiming that Trump would want to start a war with Russia?

Try making that logic fit.

I'll wait.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cost me $300 to fill my tank 😑

Posted Images

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

If we said that Trump is Putin's stooge...................try explaining to me how the same people saying that would also be claiming that Trump would want to start a war with Russia?

Try making that logic fit.

I'll wait.

There's a lot of things that are confusing about today's left, which is why i Ieft. 

They used to be anti war, now it's their dream 

They used to be pro free speech, now they want it policed by big tech

They used to hate big corporation's, now they love big tech and big Pharma 

They used to be pro bodily autonomy, now they have no issue forcing people to get shots that don't do what we were told at the risk of losing your job, not being able to travel, see loved ones. 

They used to be the party of logic and science, now they don't even know what gender and sex are and think you can change your sex on a whim. 

As for your question, I have no idea who he would be starting ww3 with since he seemed to have made efforts in preventing that by meeting with North Korea, by talking to Russia. And yet when "the adults are back in charge" we have never been closer to nuclear annihilation. Why is that jehurey? 

Edited by Cooke
4 hours ago, Cooke said:

There's a lot of things that are confusing about today's left, which is why i Ieft. 

They used to be anti war, now it's their dream 

They used to be pro free speech, now they want it policed by big tech

They used to hate big corporation's, now they love big tech and big Pharma 

They used to be pro bodily autonomy, now they have no issue forcing people to get shots that don't do what we were told at the risk of losing your job, not being able to travel, see loved ones. 

They used to be the party of logic and science, now they don't even know what gender and sex are and think you can change your sex on a whim. 

As for your question, I have no idea who he would be starting ww3 with since he seemed to have made efforts in preventing that by meeting with North Korea, by talking to Russia. And yet when "the adults are back in charge" we have never been closer to nuclear annihilation. Why is that jehurey? 

Lmfao it's hilarious to see dishonest idiots pretend they have "switched sides" for their holier-than-thou political purity while making zero sense and showing no ideological consistency. 

We're approaching a little over the past half decade with the biggest social/cultural shifts being increased social awareness or "wokeness". BLM, #metoo, queer and trans outreach/acceptance, and body positivity. There is also the once in a hundred years issue like covid. 

What have you spent the past few years complaining about? Lesbians, trans, and fat people on television. (You wierdly bring up lesbians a lot for some reason) 

You have complained that both people of color and trans people have outsized power and influence in North America. The only time you have complained about industry is pharma and that's because you're a covid-cunt and the right harped on vaccines and embraced any untested alternative-medicines that came along. 

How many years ago did I tell you that your stupid ass was becoming a right wing bot? "now the left loves war" because they are not advocating giving Putin what he wants. This makes them blood thirsty warmongers for some reason. 

You're so fucking stupid and self-important that you actually belive that you became right wing because of the left when in reality you followed your bigotry and white aggrievement to right wing news and they programmed you in to hating the left. 

Like if any of your bullshit was true what have Republicans done to actually help workers against corporate interests? What have they done that is antiwar on to itself? 

How consistent is the right with science? Let's talk a wide range of issues and how science influences how the right and left view them. I might be biased, but I have a hard time recalling data/science defining right wing opinions on a lot of things. I feel like it's only when it comes to trans issues and even then they have to be as obtuse about it as possible. 

Big tech censorship is another interesting topic. (not really) I see a familiar a pattern in your thinking. Like your "left the left" bullshit is just  the same exact few things that right wingers have complained about for the past 7 or 8 years and paradoxically have done nothing that proves them being counter to any of the things you complain about. 

Nothing is exclusive to your individual mindset or ideology. This is like the political-influencer grifter handbook coming out declaration... See Tulsi Gabbard. So either I'm fucking clairvoyant or you're just a predictable little bigot bitch finally embracing who you have been. They don't like the same people you don't like and want to (continue to) marginalize them. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao it's hilarious to see dishonest idiots pretend they have "switched sides" for their holier-than-thou political purity while making zero sense and showing no ideological consistency. 

We're approaching a little over the past half decade with the biggest social/cultural shifts being increased social awareness or "wokeness". BLM, #metoo, queer and trans outreach/acceptance, and body positivity. There is also the once in a hundred years issue like covid. 

What have you spent the past few years complaining about? Lesbians, trans, and fat people on television. (You wierdly bring up lesbians a lot for some reason) 

You have complained that both people of color and trans people have outsized power and influence in North America. The only time you have complained about industry is pharma and that's because you're a covid-cunt and the right harped on vaccines and embraced any untested alternative-medicines that came along. 

How many years ago did I tell you that your stupid ass was becoming a right wing bot? "now the left loves war" because they are not advocating giving Putin what he wants. This makes them blood thirsty warmongers for some reason. 

You're so fucking stupid and self-important that you actually belive that you became right wing because of the left when in reality you followed your bigotry and white aggrievement to right wing news and they programmed you in to hating the left. 

Like if any of your bullshit was true what have Republicans done to actually help workers against corporate interests? What have they done that is antiwar on to itself? 

How consistent is the right with science? Let's talk a wide range of issues and how science influences how the right and left view them. I might be biased, but I have a hard time recalling data/science defining right wing opinions on a lot of things. I feel like it's only when it comes to trans issues and even then they have to be as obtuse about it as possible. 

Big tech censorship is another interesting topic. (not really) I see a familiar a pattern in your thinking. Like your "left the left" bullshit is just  the same exact few things that right wingers have complained about for the past 7 or 8 years and paradoxically have done nothing that proves them being counter to any of the things you complain about. 

Nothing is exclusive to your individual mindset or ideology. This is like the political-influencer grifter handbook coming out declaration... See Tulsi Gabbard. So either I'm fucking clairvoyant or you're just a predictable little bigot bitch finally embracing who you have been. They don't like the same people you don't like and want to (continue to) marginalize them. 

It's so sad what they have become. It's just an empty shell of virtues and platitudes owned by massive multinational corporations. Mussolini said Fascism is the marriage of corporations and the state. Well we are quickly moving to that. You are fascist. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

It's so sad what they have become. It's just an empty shell of virtues and platitudes owned by massive multinational corporations. Mussolini said Fascism is the marriage of corporations and the state. Well we are quickly moving to that. You are fascist. 

Its sad you're keeping up this illogical reasoning to save face. I took you 4 years to admit you're on the right. I get you're a Tucker cuck, but why is all of the Republicans running on Dems being anti-business? With the dems supporting recent labor union battles and the proposed corporate tax hike and minimum billionaire tax ...if the Dems are these corporate lackeys as you keep implying? Elon Musk gave two reasons why he's voting Republican, one of them was the Dems supporting labor unions. Ben Shapiro made a fool of himself with the recent train union debacle claiming that the Dems got them everything they wanted. But some how in your genius mind they serve their corporate masters. Oh, the other group Musk blasted the Dems for was supporting class action lawyers. You know the kind that usually go after large companies. But I'm sure you're smarter than Elon Musk and the entire Republican Party and see what they dont see. 

This is why you're blinded by your bigotry. Because companies "celebrate" Pride, and put other-body types in commercials is different than how they operate their business. They'll do woke shit in their campaigns and social media, but not in legislation that affects how their businesses are ran financially and operationally. They aren't trying to be woke in the boardroom and dems arent itching for that fight. Republicans gave the gift of gifts to corporations under Trump only 4 years ago. When those companies didn't even need it. They were rewarded just for being rich and awesome in a deficit making, tax payer funded move to appease big business.

Yet with corporations being met with more financial responsibilities, you just have to side with the right. Make this make sense. lol Feel free to use as many vague platitudes and buzzwords you can remember.

9 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lmfao.... Cooke is following in Tulsi footsteps.... "bbbbbut im leaving :awww:

It took you four years to finally admit what we all already knew about you? 

You didn't leave.. You were always a right wing fool who lied to himself that he was a liberal:drake:

Edited by Goukosan
54 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao.... Cooke is following in Tulsi footsteps.... "bbbbbut im leaving :awww:

It took you four years to finally admit what we all already knew about you? 

You didn't leave.. You were always a right wing fool who lied to himself that he was a liberal:drake:

The left left me actually. As soon as Trump was elected they all went fucking bat shit crazy and doubled down on the dumbest shit. I would have voted for Obama twice if I were American. I voted for Trudeau in 2015, and before that voted NDP every election. But the left has allowed the entitled college children to dictate the conversation. 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

The left left me actually. As soon as Trump was elected they all went fucking bat shit crazy and doubled down on the dumbest shit. I would have voted for Obama twice if I were American. I voted for Trudeau in 2015, and before that voted NDP every election. But the left has allowed the entitled college children to dictate the conversation. 

You would have voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020. 

I love how Cooke genuinely thought that he was successfully convincing us that he wasn't spouting right-wing talking points for almost four years now.

When we already called him a right-winger that was clearly spouting right-wing talking points like...........3.5 years ago:drake:

Like he had NOBODY fooled, at any point. We had already predicted what he was doing, and where he going to end up............YEARS AGO.

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

I love how Cooke genuinely thought that he was successfully convincing us that he wasn't spouting right-wing talking points for almost four years now.

When we already called him a right-winger that was clearly spouting right-wing talking points like...........3.5 years ago:drake:

Like he had NOBODY fooled, at any point. We had already predicted what he was doing, and where he going to end up............YEARS AGO.

You know when people say "right wing talking points" it means "yes I know you're right but it goes against my dogma and it's too hard to argue your valid points" . 

7 hours ago, Cooke said:

You know when people say "right wing talking points" it means "yes I know you're right but it goes against my dogma and it's too hard to argue your valid points" . 

No, it means hollow talking points that you can't actually back up. 

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

No, it means hollow talking points that you can't actually back up. 

no its a bullshit deflection. If you say it you're obviously not serious about your own convictions or just have no idea what you're talking about.

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

no its a bullshit deflection. If you say it you're obviously not serious about your own convictions or just have no idea what you're talking about.

It not a deflection to call you clowns on hollow talking points that you can't explain, prove or defend :umad:

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Anyone who think the left hasn't changed in our time are in serious fucking denial. 

Lmfao the right has spread so far right that the party hates Romney, McCain, and Bush. The two previous Republican potus noms and the previous republican president. The right has had most of the sensible Republican elected officials leave office rather than going to the ludicrous cult mentality of the modern GOP. 

Supposed free thinkers not seeing a problem with a whole political party serving the interest of a single man problematic seems absurd to me for some reason. 

20 hours ago, Cooke said:

No....................because we ask you to prove those talking points.............and you don't know what to do.

Because the right-wing source that you were copying..............didn't provide the answers for you:tom:

27 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao the right has spread so far right that the party hates Romney, McCain, and Bush. The two previous Republican potus noms and the previous republican president. The right has had most of the sensible Republican elected officials leave office rather than going to the ludicrous cult mentality of the modern GOP. 

Supposed free thinkers not seeing a problem with a whole political party serving the interest of a single man problematic seems absurd to me for some reason. 

We were talking about the left, weren't we? 

Lmao, of course you love those neocons assholes. Lmao, goddamn. Crying about hating on war monger George W Bush. Hahaha. 

But enough about diverting attention. My comment still stands, and you know it's true anyway.