Fuck you Nintendo/PlatinumGames.. cheap ass bastards (Bayonetta 3 VA related)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch just Amber Heard herself. 

Boyacotta

If that's the case then fuck her.  They were right to dump her.  

What I don't understand is..............Bayonetta, the character, is not that good.

Like, she really thought he voice was unique? Doesn't the average post-PS1 Castlavania games or JRPG games have women characters that sound very similar to her?

And not only that but, Bayonetta is pretty much bordering on being a one-dimensional character. In all the cutscenes she speaks in the same tone, with the same attitude.

Like, you telling me THAT isn't replaceable?

Hell, she doesn't even talk alot in those games. The bad guys, or side characters go on these long exposition dumps.

Good god, the story cinematics in Bayonetta are pretty terrible. Especially the first game.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

What I don't understand is..............Bayonetta, the character, is not that good.

Like, she really thought he voice was unique? Doesn't the average post-PS1 Castlavania games or JRPG games have women characters that sound very similar to her?

And not only that but, Bayonetta is pretty much bordering on being a one-dimensional character. In all the cutscenes she speaks in the same tone, with the same attitude.

Like, you telling me THAT isn't replaceable?

Hell, she doesn't even talk alot in those games. The bad guys, or side characters go on these long exposition dumps.

Good god, the story cinematics in Bayonetta are pretty terrible. Especially the first game.

Haha yeah, I don't think it matters much but her performance was good in her defense. Like the story mostly sucks but it wasn't because of poor voice acting or even bad cinematics, imo.