AOC and Cori bush are Russian puppets

Son youre just disregarding Afghanistan?  What was the goal of that war again? Please remind me at how war is so effective at solving conflicts. 

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Son youre just disregarding Afghanistan?  What was the goal of that war again? Please remind me at how war is so effective at solving conflicts. 

No one is advocating for war except for Putin/Russia, he invaded a sovereign nation unprovoked. 

Ukraine surrendering is not a peace deal you short sighted simpleton. 

Edited by Goukosan
31 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No one is advocating for war except for Putin/Russia, he invaded a sovereign nation unprovoked. 

Ukraine surrendering is not a peace deal you short sighted simpleton. 

Who the fuck said anything about surrender? We don't even have a dialogue going between these countries. It has to start somewhere. Would you rather have had WW2 end in 1942 or 1945? 

If peace could have been negotiated then, then the USSR would never have taken over half of Europe. It was because of Germany that Russia modernized it's military and became a powerhouse in Europe.

What I'm getting at is the longer this goes the worse the outcome will be for everyone. History has proven this time and time again,  yet I am the simpleton.  K got it 

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Who the fuck said anything about surrender? We don't even have a dialogue going between these countries. It has to start somewhere. Would you rather have had WW2 end in 1942 or 1945? 

If peace could have been negotiated then, then the USSR would never have taken over half of Europe. It was because of Germany that Russia modernized it's military and became a powerhouse in Europe.

What I'm getting at is the longer this goes the worse the outcome will be for everyone. History has proven this time and time again,  yet I am the simpleton.  K got it 

The "peace terms" I've seen you, Ramza, Tulsi and Tucker Carlson spew revolved around Ukraine surrendering to Russia so that the war would stop. 

Russia is not interested in any peace talks and Ukraine has the right to defend themselves against a hostile unprovoked invasion.