Most underrated game of 2022?

18 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Yup!!! :D 

Just got to act 4. Any idea how far I am? I've only played for 3 hours but it feels like i've made a lot of progress already. I like the puzzle solving and how thorough you have to be when it comes to searching the environments and figuring out how to proceed. The combat isn't good but it hasn't been too much of a pain so far.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Just got to act 4. Any idea how far I am? I've only played for 3 hours but it feels like i've made a lot of progress already. I like the puzzle solving and how thorough you have to be when it comes to searching the environments and figuring out how to proceed. The combat isn't good but it hasn't been too much of a pain so far.

More than halfway. 

17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im on this enemy encounter thats probably the least fun i've had in a game in a long time. Its so bad I just want to stop playing. Im not sure what they were thinking with this.

Spoiler

Is it a boss? 

25 minutes ago, -GD-X said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is it a boss? 

I beat it and finished the game right after posting that

Spoiler

It was the one where you place the container with the fetus looking thing inside of its stomach cavity which brings it to life and you have to kill it afterwards

Anyway the game doesn't quite realize its fully potential but there is a lot here to like. It just needed a bit more in terms of environments, some more puzzle mechanics, and better combat (there was too much of it in the 2nd half in particular and it never felt quite right). 

If I were to rate it I think i'd give it a 7.5, but its definitely more special than the typical 7.5 game.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I beat it and finished the game right after posting that

Reveal hidden contents

It was the one where you place the container with the fetus looking thing inside of its stomach cavity which brings it to life and you have to kill it afterwards

Anyway the game doesn't quite realize its fully potential but there is a lot here to like. It just needed a bit more in terms of environments, some more puzzle mechanics, and better combat (there was too much of it in the 2nd half in particular and it never felt quite right). 

If I were to rate it I think i'd give it a 7.5, but its definitely more special than the typical 7.5 game.

That’s a fair review. I appreciated it more days after. Some of the puzzles are dark af lol

• Like 1
On 2022-11-26 at 12:34 AM, Remij said:

Yall better not let your subscriptions expire after hyping up GamePass... remember Jerky's watchin :hest: 

I actually do these stupid bing searches and quizes, takes like 3 minutes a day to do. I will get enough to get free gamepass every month. Pretty good value. 

It sucks though that I get treated like a 2nd class citizen and don't get any extra points for achievements like the xbox gamers. MS :mad: 

5 minutes ago, kaz said:

I actually do these stupid bing searches and quizes, takes like 3 minutes a day to do. I will get enough to get free gamepass every month. Pretty good value. 

It sucks though that I get treated like a 2nd class citizen and don't get any extra points for achievements like the xbox gamers. MS :mad: 

Oh yea I've heard about people that use that bing shit to essentially do what you've done.  That's legit.  Play the system breh :smoke: 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, kaz said:

• Haha 1