The Callisto Protocol might have some performance issues at launch, at least on PS5. UPDATED: Worst on PC. UPDATED: Fixed on PC

38 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL you're an idiot.

And no, I told that that his entire post,

No it isn't, that was specifically ADDITIONAL points he was making to other problems on PC.

You, at no point, ever address the main point of his thread, in which he explained it in detail that you have yet to provide.

Its amazing how you are now admitting that you didn't even read his post properly.

You really don't know shit.

18 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, I'm not using the Steam Deck as an example... idiot. 

Yes your post literally is about that.

You are using a scenario in which EVERYONE HAS THE SAME HARDWARE SPEC...............gee, I wonder if that would make it much easier for the developer to push out a pre-compiled shader.

20 minutes ago, Remij said:

I know what DXIL is, and binary and machine code... I know what PSO caches are, and what shader compilation actually is.

No you don't

You speak like a ghetto ass clown with absolutely no proper terminlogy.

You speak like you PARROTED somebody's posts..........and you can't go into more detail, because you only know how to repeat a post you saw somewhere else.

21 minutes ago, Remij said:

That entire Steam Deck post I made applies to LINUX... running on Desktop PCs... with any fucking variation you want!  And WINDOWS TOO!  Because THE SHADERS AREN'T BEING COMPILED BEFORE HAND BY THE DEVELOPERS.... THEY ARE BEING COMPILED ON YOUR SPECIFIC PC CONFIG AS THE GAME STARTS UP... OR WHENEVER THE DEVELOPERS CHOOSE.

and why would you use that as your...............ahem................."explanation" for how developers can do this on...............DX12???????????

Hardware running on Linux?

Notice how your shit falls apart, immediately?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I meant to say "least on PS5" not "at least on PS5"  

For some reason the main character is a vampire in the Series S/X versions   

Weren’t lemshits hyping the RT tech of the Series L prior to its launch? Saying it had real RT while PS5’s was fake RT. Fast-forward 2 years later and the LBox is the one struggling to do RT even in m

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No it isn't, that was specifically ADDITIONAL points he was making to other problems on PC.

You, at no point, ever address the main point of his thread, in which he explained it in detail that you have yet to provide.

Its amazing how you are now admitting that you didn't even read his post properly.

Yes your post literally is about that.

You are using a scenario in which EVERYONE HAS THE SAME HARDWARE SPEC...............gee, I wonder if that would make it much easier for the developer to push out a pre-compiled shader.

No you don't

You speak like a ghetto ass clown with absolutely no proper terminlogy.

You speak like you PARROTED somebody's posts..........and you can't go into more detail, because you only know how to repeat a post you saw somewhere else.

and why would you use that as your...............ahem................."explanation" for how developers can do this on...............DX12???????????

Hardware running on Linux?

Notice how your shit falls apart, immediately?

Stop talking to me :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Stop talking to me :tom: 

Its amazing how you never go into any real detail, yet you supposedly know about this stuff.

And then you post rants that don't directly correlate to this issue, because it almost seems like you CAN'T PROVIDE  A CUSTOMIZED explanation for this issue. So you copy and paste from somewhere else.

And then, after all of that..........you quietly admit to twinblade "yeah, its still having stuttering issues"

:drake:You really are a complete flake and fake.

50 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its amazing how you never go into any real detail, yet you supposedly know about this stuff.

And then you post rants that don't directly correlate to this issue, because it almost seems like you CAN'T PROVIDE  A CUSTOMIZED explanation for this issue. So you copy and paste from somewhere else.

And then, after all of that..........you quietly admit to twinblade "yeah, its still having stuttering issues"

:drake:You really are a complete flake and fake.

It's not amazing I never go into any detail... I don't because I know you wont understand it, and going any further is a waste of time.. because it's you and me arguing here...  You'd NEVER admit you're wrong about anything.

And Jerky... I KNOW by how you've responded to me thus far... that you wouldn't understand it anyway.  You have literally NO understanding of this subject, at all, and it's IMMEDIATELY apparent to me.

And LOL... you're accusing me of not posting any customized explanation... when that's exactly what I have been doing... while YOU are the one relying on a post that you ACTUALLY COPIED AND PASTED!!!  And you don't even understand what you copied and pasted LOLOL:lawl: 

We're done here, because you're CLEARLY not on my level to talk about this stuff. :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It's not amazing I never go into any detail... I don't because I know you wont understand it

no thats not going to work in the slightest.........and you already know that

you just a fake, dude.............that's all, there's nothing even special about how much of a fake bullshitter you are.

you're a COMMON fake bullshiter, to say the least.

go cry somewhere else, soggy cunt

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no thats not going to work in the slightest.........and you already know that

you just a fake, dude.............that's all, there's nothing even special about how much of a fake bullshitter you are.

you're a COMMON fake bullshiter, to say the least.

go cry somewhere else, soggy cunt

Stop talking to me.  You're out of your league in this discussion.  You're ignorant and stupid as fuck, and I'm not going to argue any further with someone who can't even understand enough to know when they're wrong. :tom: 

LOL they even made this their thumbnail for their most recent show:

KEmqVco.png

:hest: Alex's rant about the completely shitty state of PC gaming is hilarious. Dude is almost on the verge of crying.

Yeah I've seen that before from supposed hermits.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL they even made this their thumbnail for their most recent show:

KEmqVco.png

:hest: Alex's rant about the completely shitty state of PC gaming is hilarious. Dude is almost on the verge of crying.

Yeah I've seen that before from supposed hermits.

Shitty state of Unreal Engine developers not precompiling their PSOs on PC indeed.  Oh well, you had the best version for a few days there :cmpunk2: 

Yea, I remember when you said they couldn't do that... right in this thread :hest:   Then they did.... just like I said :hest: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Shitty state of Unreal Engine developers not precompiling their PSOs on PC indeed.  Oh well, you had the best version for a few days there :cmpunk2: 

Yea, I remember when you said they couldn't do that... right in this thread :hest:   Then they did.... just like I said :hest: 

See what I mean about them crying?

case in point,:hest:

no, you apparently lied about the patch that was "any minute now"

you claimed THAT ONE fixed the problem.

why would I believe a proven liar?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

See what I mean about them crying?

case in point,:hest:

no, you apparently lied about the patch that was "any minute now"

you claimed THAT ONE fixed the problem.

why would I believe a proven liar?

That one fixed a lot of it.  I specifically said it didn't fix it all... I was honest about it and you tried to throw it in my face... remember that bitch?! :drake: 

LOL you're REALLY desperate for anything... and you're losing... again  :hest: 

You were COMPLETELY outclassed here dude... you don't know fuck all and were made a complete fool of :geese: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

That one fixed a lot of it.

No.

The simple answer: is you don't know shit.

you played the game for 10 minutes, and think that's complete proof.

And you're a liar. 

You have no credibility.

Go cry on your own, soggy cunt.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.

The simple answer: is you don't know shit.

you played the game for 10 minutes, and think that's complete proof.

And you're a liar. 

You have no credibility.

Go cry on your own, soggy cunt.

^Look at him :rofl: 

You haven't played 1 minute of this game.  I'm 11 hours in...  I've already tested areas that I know stuttered before, and they're perfectly smooth now. :drake: 

This dumb bitch got owned so fucking bad.  You don't know shit, and I shoved that fact right in your dumbass face ITT.. deal with it clown  :hest: :geese: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

^Look at him :rofl: 

You haven't played 1 minute of this game.  I'm 11 hours in...  I've already tested areas that I know stuttered before, and they're perfectly smooth now. :drake: 

No, you simply don't know shit.

You've already been caught lying once already.

"Oh, its fixed SOME OF IT"

Oh really?  Only SOME of the pre-shaders was pre-compiled. What did they do, flip the switch halfway?

:tom:

Go cry somewhere else, soggy cunt.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you simply don't know shit.

You've already been caught lying once already.

"Oh, its fixed SOME OF IT"

Oh really?  Only SOME of the pre-shaders was pre-compiled. What did they do, flip the switch halfway?

:tom:

Go cry somewhere else, soggy cunt.

I already explained it to you :lawl: 

Jesus christ you're so fucking stupid :D:D:D 

They pushed a patch out quickly to alleviate the biggest stutters... I already told your retarded ass exactly what they would do.. and it's exactly what they did.  They spent the time between then and now playing through the game and caching the PSOs so that the shaders could be precompiled before hand. :tom: 

I so fucking utterly DESTROYED you in this thread.  It's hilarious.  Literally every fucking step :omglol:

"bubu they can't do dat :cry:"

Dumb bitch :cruise: