Activision says putting their games on Xbox Game Pass or other subscription services would "lead to brand dilution & cannibalization of sales" (TLHBFR)

Just now, jehurey said:

yeah, it is their job.

because its not about Playstation...............its about Playstation consumers.

which make up a huge bulk of the consumers in the video game market.

I love how all I have to do.............is point out the SMAAAAAAAAAAALL detail that you keep leaving out.

You're so obvious. Its so obvious what your tactic is, I can easily pop that balloon.:tom:

Keep saying it... you're really helping your case :sabu: 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh by the way, the document makes it perfectly clear   Microsoft cancelled the Activision Call of Duty Exclusive DLC marketing deal back in 2015.   No more of this "Sony moneyhatte

He tries so hard to hide his anger that he has to pre-type a laughing smiley.   He's about as obvious at putting up a front as Phil Spencer.

Lemij right now:

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

Jesus christ... this guy is literally proving MS' case for them.  Regulators aren't there to ensure that Sony remains #1...  :lawl: 

Just now, jehurey said:

yeah, it is their job.

because its not about Playstation...............its about Playstation consumers.

which make up a huge bulk of the consumers in the video game market.

I love how all I have to do.............is point out the SMAAAAAAAAAAALL detail that you keep leaving out.

You're so obvious. Its so obvious what your tactic is, I can easily pop that balloon.:tom:

I love that he thought he found an "out".

And I debunked that, almost immediately.:ben:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He's such a pathetic fanboy.

And a fakeboy, on top of that.

One of the worst fanboys on here and he pretends to be some kind of neutral PC gamer when he's probably the biggest lemshit on this board. It's sad and hilarious at the same time :hest:

11 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

One of the worst fanboys on here and he pretends to be some kind of neutral PC gamer when he's probably the biggest lemshit on this board. It's sad and hilarious at the same time :hest:

This is why I immediately challenge his bullshit remarks

Because it doesn't take much for this guy--with the world's most obvious Napolean complex--to lose his shit and get mad and drop all pretense of him supposedly not being a fanboy.

Microsoft literally went from a publisher that has both Fallout and Elder Scrolls and Doom and a new IP that's supposed to be on the level of those games............and they paid $7 billion dollars for it.

To them paying $70 billion dollars for a company whose financials we can clearly see are based on Call of Duty being their leading IP. Their 2021 Stockholders Report clearly says "Call of Duty, our largest franchise" near the beginning of their introductory statement.

And he's like "Call of Duty?????????? Huh??? Ol' that little game? Aw shucks, I barely EVEN FORGOT it was even there.":lemming:

Edited by jehurey
  • Thanks 1
Just now, jehurey said:

This is why I immediately challenge his bullshit remarks

Because it doesn't take much for this guy--with the world's most obvious Napolean complex--to lose his shit and get mad and drop all pretense of him supposedly not being a fanboy.

Microsoft literally went from a publisher that has both Fallout and Elder Scrolls and Doom and a new IP that's supposed to be on the level of those games............and they paid $7 billion dollars for it.

To them paying $70 million dollars for a company whose financials we can clearly see are based on Call of Duty being their leading IP. Their 2021 Stockholders Report clearly says "Call of Duty, our largest franchise" near the beginning of their introductory statement.

And he's like "Call of Duty?????????? Huh??? Ol' that little game? Aw shucks, I barely EVEN FORGOT it was even there.":lemming:

LMAO you're a complete idiot :hest: 

Look at this entire butthurt thread... this thread was created on butthurt pretenses by a fucking legit fanboy :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

LMAO you're a complete idiot :hest: 

Look at this entire butthurt thread... this thread was created on butthurt pretenses by a fucking legit fanboy :lawl: 

@FIREPOWERhe thinks he can project his way out of him looking embarrassing.:tom:

this guy is literally LEGIT angry and screaming at us over a merger in which we are pointing out what they are saying.

he even took a comment I posted, and tried to spin it in Phil's favor. ("If we travel to Phil's brain back in 2015....")

And he's trying to say that we're the ones caught up into it.

• dead 1
14 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

One of the worst eh? :drake: 

I just made a thread about Xbox not having games for years and us not knowing shit about most of those games... :drake: 

You're really a god damn clown.  You know you're full of shit...

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

One of the worst eh? :drake: 

I just made a thread about Xbox not having games for years and us not knowing shit about most of those games... :drake: 

You're really a god damn clown.  You know you're full of shit...

Your fakeboy threads aren't convincing anyone that you aren't a lemshit. 

:freeman: The retarded arguments like the ones you are using in this thread and other threads already give you away.

You're an imbecile if you truly believe that no one knows that you're a hardcore lemshit. You aren't fooling anyone but yourself :mroff:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

publishers and putting their games exclusively on ShitPas. When they are the only option, they will then raise prices for the cheap retards that are stupid enough to fall for this scam. Walmart model through and through. Everyone with brains can see this coming including the FTC and especially the CMA. Question is whether FTC will let corruption blind them to this obvious fact and let the deal go through.

Bingo thats exactly what MS will do. Then the subscription will be raised to $20 per month or beyond, dont like it? Then dont pay...and lose access to everything.

The rumour is the ftc are going to make moves against this. I dont know what happened to America, 20 years ago they were pretty aggressive with this kind of thing but these days they let anything happen and the only resistance comes from Europe.

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

@FIREPOWER  That dude just double responded to your single post.

He was so angry and went back and responded a second time minutes later.:tom:

QJ9rwu2.png

CuNzYrB.png

:lawl:

It was actually a draft which I accidentally posted

I have this smiley :drake:  preloaded for his bullshit posts :lawl: 

Try harder though Jerky :hest: 

Just now, TLHBO said:

Bingo thats exactly what MS will do. Then the subscription will be raised to $20 per month or beyond, dont like it? Then dont pay...and lose access to everything.

The rumour is the ftc are going to make moves against this. I dont know what happened to America, 20 years ago they were pretty aggressive with this kind of thing but these days they let anything happen and the only resistance comes from Europe.

They're gonna sue............but that's all it is. Suing.

You never know what could happen in the court system, here in the US.

But hopefully, the CMA should have more moves available at their disposal.

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Your fakeboy threads aren't convincing anyone that you aren't a lemshit. 

:freeman: The retarded arguments like the ones you are using in this thread and other threads already gives you away.

You're an imbecile if you truly believe that no one knows that you're a hardcore lemshit. You aren't fooling anyone but yourself :mroff:

oh no, cows and fake sheep think I'm a lemming? :lupe: 

:lawl: :omglol: :ovolol: 

You fucks IMMEDIATELY tried the same thing to Ramza when he started calling out your bullshit :hest: