Twitter Vs Apple

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You complain about people being slimey used car salesmen when it comes to politics and then you claim Tim Cook is threatening to ban Musk's Twitter from the Apple store over tech issues.   D

What Apple products are over priced?

This thread ran its course. 

9 hours ago, TLHBO said:

It absolutely was brought up but nobody gave a shit. Nobody gave a shit until orange man was unbanned and now you can see the left starting to pick up on this, funny they never had a problem with it until Musk bought the platform, fucking disgusting but what can you expect from people who support and endorse grooming.

Now its all coming out how little the execs there gave a fuck about it.

I don't know why you're assuming I give 2 fucks about Twitter or Musk. This thread was Apple vs Twitter in which case Nu-Twitter >>> Apple every time. Nu-twitter is just a meme. Credit to Musk for killing it though Twitter was an evil beast. If he makes something of it good for him, if it bankrupts him oh well at least Twitter is dead.

As for Apple the idea that they have the final say in what applications you can run on a smartphone is ridiculous. It Apple decide you can't have an App for any bullshit reason then you can't have that app. Then they pretend sideloading is too dangerous, yeah maybe for Apple idiots like Ghostz. Again Its Fisher Price My First Smartphone® they have to limit everything because Apple users can't be trusted.

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Thanks for proving my point. To those on the left cp wasn't a problem before but NOW its an issue lets all laugh at the crazy right lolololol fucking disgusting. The fact that you lot can stoop so low as to politicize child abuse says it all but what can you expect from people who have a fetish for having drag queens twerk with children? Or 10 year olds dancing in drag while grown men throw money at them?

Its been referred to for years that twitter had a problem with illegal content and the left and Apple turned a blind eye and the last management ignored it in favour of profits. We know this. Musk doing or not doing something doesn't change the fact that old twitter management gave no fucks and got away with it.

Musk said he would fix it. If he doesn't then Twitter is still just as guilty as before and both new and old management should be held accountable. This isn't the "gotcha" you think it is, unlike you I don't find it acceptable just because its #our guy or some shit.

There seems to be a large crossover between the left, LGBT  and child grooming.

16 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Thanks for proving my point. To those on the left cp wasn't a problem before but NOW its an issue lets all laugh at the crazy right lolololol fucking disgusting. The fact that you lot can stoop so low as to politicize child abuse says it all but what can you expect from people who have a fetish for having drag queens twerk with children? Or 10 year olds dancing in drag while grown men throw money at them?

This proves the opposite of your point.

Its been referred to for years that twitter had a problem with illegal content and the left and Apple turned a blind eye and the last management ignored it in favour of profits. We know this. Musk doing or not doing something doesn't change the fact that old twitter management gave no fucks and got away with it.

None of this makes any sense. If there was a CP issue on Twitter, how the fuck does that make them profits? Musk doing something was your whole point, so if he isn't - how does it not matter?  I mean it's kind of meta, because in reality it doesn't matter to you. You just 

Musk said he would fix it. If he doesn't then Twitter is still just as guilty as before and both new and old management should be held accountable. This isn't the "gotcha" you think it is, unlike you I don't find it acceptable just because its #our guy or some shit.

There seems to be a large crossover between the left, LGBT  and child grooming.

It went from he is doing all this to it doesn't really matter. Like you just wanted to suck his dick a little because you like his performative gestures to scumbag influencers.  How is this a gotcha? It's called accountability, Hes the one who has been making this a big talking point. It's batshit how fucking submissive some of you are to power. 

I'm not even going to touch this last point because I know Twincel's weird ass will lock this down as fast as he can. 

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Why do you have so much sand in your vagina? Im just enforcing the rules of the forum.

Dont be obtuse. You want to lock or move it, so lock or move it. Dont pretend you're diligently following the rules and it needs to be done.