Fortnite's Unreal Engine 5 Upgrade Reviewed - Lumen/Nanite at 60FPS - PS5 vs Xbox Series X/S + PC!

Alex Battglia once again booted up his PC, his VERY high end PC (Core i9, 1200K)

To run Epic's very own game.

........that is the lead demonstration to their VERY OWN GAME ENGINE

........that is supposed to be the biggest game engine for all developers to use during this console generation.

And they STILL had shader compilation stutter.

They OWN engine............for their OWN, single-most important game that they are demonstrating the engine with.

And it still launched with Shader Compilation Stuttering.

The console versions? Practically perfect.

This is very bad news for the future of PC gaming. Between this, and nobody wanted Windows 11..........why would anybody be stupid enough to spend a dime on computer hardware this year.

• dead 1
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Alex Battglia once again booted up his PC, his VERY high end PC (Core i9, 1200K)

To run Epic's very own game.

........that is the lead demonstration to their VERY OWN GAME ENGINE

........that is supposed to be the biggest game engine for all developers to use during this console generation.

And they STILL had shader compilation stutter.

They OWN engine............for their OWN, single-most important game that they are demonstrating the engine with.

And it still launched with Shader Compilation Stuttering.

The console versions? Practically perfect.

This is very bad news for the future of PC gaming. Between this, and nobody wanted Windows 11..........why would anybody be stupid enough to spend a dime on computer hardware this year.

This kid :tom: 

41 minutes ago, Remij said:

This kid :tom: 

I love how he has no response to this.

Since, y'know.........he doesn't actually know anything about game development, engine development, or anything related to that.

He's waiting for "his guy" on whatever other forum that he's currently on to post, so that he can find something to copy and paste.:tom:

Pathetic fakeboy.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I love how he has no response to this.

Since, y'know.........he doesn't actually know anything about game development, engine development, or anything related to that.

He's waiting for "his guy" on whatever other forum that he's currently on to post, so that he can find something to copy and paste.:tom:

Pathetic fakeboy.

LOL I love that you think I've done that.  It tells me that you know I know exactly what I'm talking about :hest: 

3 hours ago, Remij said:

LOL I love that you think I've done that.  It tells me that you know I know exactly what I'm talking about :hest: 

LOL he knows I hit the nail in the head, and he's now trying to feign confidence.

its so obvious with this fakeboy poser.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL he knows I hit the nail in the head, and he's now trying to feign confidence.

its so obvious with this fakeboy poser.

Keep telling me that.. you have no idea the satisfaction I have right now :tom: 

7 hours ago, Remij said:

Keep telling me that.. you have no idea the satisfaction I have right now :tom: 

LOL he's literally reciting something that I've typed before back to me.

So when I said that this dumbass is a parrot..............I was 100% on the money.:lawd: