post ur steam sale haul

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

$158   Already had Elden Ring on PS5 but I think I'll play it more with Deck/Desktop cloud sync. Also already had the original versions of Metro so I played myself there if the Redux isn't

Jokes on you, I already have an hour into Inscryption and have killed two bosses.

well I play pretty much exclusively as vanguard, but I wanna switch to a knight soon. I want those horns 😈     

Posted Images

Just now, Ramza said:

Chiv 2 :juggle: 

I recommend using the maul. The sprint attack does insane damage and is quick. I would run around like crazy just hammering people. One of the most underrated weapons.

Or if you want an easy time, just use a two head spear and stab everything from a distance.

I’m a fan of the messer. I’m pretty decent at it, level 40 or 50 or so. Some people tho.. level 500+.. I don’t have words. :D 

Just now, ghostz said:

I’m a fan of the messer. I’m pretty decent at it, level 40 or 50 or so. Some people tho.. level 500+.. I don’t have words. :D 

Great starting weapon, overhead is pretty good but they are better alternatives, like the great sword, which works very similar, a bit slower but more damage and more reach.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Apparently my office has a gaming room now :kaz: Jesus his delusions are worse than his hairline :tom:

he's now projecting his receding hair.

guess that's why he covered up his entire head when he took a photo from his GAMM-GAMM's bathroom that one time

:lawl:chrome-domed homeless guy

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Great starting weapon, overhead is pretty good but they are better alternatives, like the great sword, which works very similar, a bit slower but more damage and more reach.

well I play pretty much exclusively as vanguard, but I wanna switch to a knight soon. I want those horns 😈 

• Upvote 1

someone with the same name as you and works at the same company as you… right :kaz:

no, not even close to right.

he's really angry that I pointed out his balding hairline that he started stalking social media pages of my family members.

wow, he's really desperate:drake:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, not even close to right.

he's really angry that I pointed out his balding hairline that he started stalking social media pages of my family members.

wow, he's really desperate:drake:

You could easily prove it wrong, oh wait, you can’t because it’s 100% you :kaz:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You could easily prove it wrong, oh wait, you can’t because it’s 100% you :kaz:

i already did prove it wrong.

and i already proved that you are stalking the social media pages of my family members.

Just now, ghostz said:

You failed worse than your hairline failed you :tom:

2xPIot2.jpg

you must be talking about yourself, and you are.

because that isn't me, you posted a family member, which means you are stalking family members.

and, unlike you, I have my hair and hairline.

I love how you have nothing else.

.................and you're still NOT connecting.:hest:

Just now, jehurey said:

you must be talking about yourself, and you are.

because that isn't me, you posted a family member, which means you are stalking family members.

and, unlike you, I have my hair and hairline.

I love how you have nothing else.

.................and you're still NOT connecting.:hest:

Izl7rjT.jpg

He’s embarrassed to admit it’s really him :kaz:

Izl7rjT.jpg

He’s embarrassed to admit it’s really him :kaz:

He's getting so desperate, and you can tell he's mad that he's still swinging and missing.:hest:

All because this bald freak got made fun of for sleeping on the couch.:banderoos: