post ur steam sale haul

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

$158   Already had Elden Ring on PS5 but I think I'll play it more with Deck/Desktop cloud sync. Also already had the original versions of Metro so I played myself there if the Redux isn't

Jokes on you, I already have an hour into Inscryption and have killed two bosses.

well I play pretty much exclusively as vanguard, but I wanna switch to a knight soon. I want those horns 😈     

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

Not you? Did they boot you to the basement? :kaz:

Houses in North Texas don't have basements due to the terrain having clay.

So no.............I have an actual bedroom.

You don't. You should be grateful if they let you use the hallroom closet to put your clothes in.:hest:

Just now, jehurey said:

Houses in North Texas don't have basements due to the terrain having clay.

So no.............I have an actual bedroom.

You don't. You should be grateful if they let you use the hallroom closet to put your clothes in.:hest:

I have an entire house and rent another.  Again, I’ll prove it… but you can’t :kaz: I already know who owns your house, you call him papa LOL

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

Papas not gonna be happy about you claiming to own HIS house jerry, especially when him and mom still have to work to pay your bills :kaz:

Uncle is not going to be happy when he find out you went over the allotted data on his phone.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

And the funny part is how its actually true that its your uncle's phone line.:tom:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Uncle is not going to be happy when he find out you went over the allotted data on his phone.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

And the funny part is how its actually true that its your uncle's phone line.:tom:

I’ve already proved that it’s my own line. Now you prove it’s your own house

oh wait, you can’t :kaz:

Just now, ghostz said:

I’ve already proved that it’s my own line.

no you didn't

you literally admitted that your uncle had to use his credit and name to get you that line.

Both me and @Mr. Impossible laughed at the fact that your uncle got you your phone line.

.........laughed extensively.:hest:

Just now, jehurey said:

no you didn't

you literally admitted that your uncle had to use his credit and name to get you that line.

Both me and @Mr. Impossible laughed at the fact that your uncle got you your phone line.

.........laughed extensively.:hest:

No, my uncle worked for sprint you idiot :tom: he stopped working there years ago. Yet… you still live with your parents :kaz:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

No, my uncle worked for sprint you idiot :tom: he stopped working there years ago. Yet… you still live with your parents :kaz:

I love how he tried to avoid the fact that he ALREADY ADMITTED that his uncle was the one who got him the phone line.:hest:

he's already lost this.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how he tried to avoid the fact that he ALREADY ADMITTED that his uncle was the one who got him the phone line.:hest:

he's already lost this.

The only thing i lost was dollars off my bill :juggle:

Ring ring ring, someone’s calling the help desk

no wonder you’re desperate for a new job :kaz:

btw, nice chin strap fgt, what is this 2007? :mickey:

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Jokes on you, I already have an hour into Inscryption and have killed two bosses.

That game is even weirder that it seems.  When you think it can't get weirder it does.  Fucking masterpiece.

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

...cuz your uncle has better credit than you?

yeah, we figured when you COULDN'T GET APPROVED FOR A CELLPHONE :lawl::lawl::lawl:

What does credit have anything to do with it? I got on his bill because he had an employee discount. 

But you do live with your parents, and sister, and brother. :tom:

9 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

How do you fucks manage to sperg up the most innocent of topics?

that's because somebody decides to not want to talk about the subject of the thread, and completely derail it to try and talk about me.

you keep on asking a question that you clearly see the answer, over and over again.