Would you fuck a trans woman?

Would you?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. If you don’t vote, you’re transphobic.

• Yes I would.
    • Nope.

17 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Some ally. You’re embarrassed to say you’d fuck a trans woman. 

Oh no, you're now sacking reverse psychology on top of your poorly veiled invitation to shit talk Trans people. Good thing there are no 12 year olds around to fall for your nearly 2 decades old baiting. 

13 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh no, you're now sacking reverse psychology on top of your poorly veiled invitation to shit talk Trans people. Good thing there are no 12 year olds around to fall for your nearly 2 decades old baiting. 

No one is talking shit on trans people. They are people. I am no better or worse than them. This isn’t a bait, they obviously deserve equal rights. But if I was into them sexually I’d have no problem saying that. I’m confused why you’re so hesitant to say. I wouldn’t think twice if you fuck a donkey or a chick with a dick. Or a pussy. But it is weird you won’t say. 

10 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No one is talking shit on trans people. They are people. I am no better or worse than them. This isn’t a bait, they obviously deserve equal rights. But if I was into them sexually I’d have no problem saying that. I’m confused why you’re so hesitant to say. I wouldn’t think twice if you fuck a donkey or a chick with a dick. Or a pussy. But it is weird you won’t say. 

I've already explained why, because this is ludicrous bait. It's funny when people are like "I've been unjustly accused of bigotry" as if they are unbiased or honest enough to ever admit any faults let alone aware of their prejudices. 

I find the fact that the two bi-dudes on this board, who like dick the most wouldn't sleep with a trans woman... Because they might have a dick, weird. 

I have a bi sexual friend who love fucking trans above anything else. But he's bi and he likes the dick. Obviously a straight man wouldn't like the dick part.

There's nothing to argue. The trans that says it's transphobic to not date a trans are delusional and sexually desperate. You can't force people to date someone else. 

On 2023-01-04 at 10:01 AM, Ramza said:

I have a bi sexual friend who love fucking trans above anything else. But he's bi and he likes the dick. Obviously a straight man wouldn't like the dick part.

There's nothing to argue. The trans that says it's transphobic to not date a trans are delusional and sexually desperate. You can't force people to date someone else. 

IMO, anyone that says a trans woman is a real woman, but won’t fuck then, are just saying it to be “woke”. 

@Mr. Impossible is one of these people. He’s either not interested in having sex with “real women” or he’s embarrassed that he does it. All while pretending to be an “ally”.

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

IMO, anyone that says a trans woman is a real woman, but won’t fuck then, are just saying it to be “woke”. 

@Mr. Impossible is one of these people. He’s either not interested in having sex with “real women” or he’s embarrassed that he does it. All while pretending to be an “ally”.

Word bro, it's just more hollow virtue signaling from people completely devoid of basic morals.

It's like when those people act like they don't know what a woman is anymore. They damn well know, they just don't want to say it because it may hurt the feelings of some mentally disturbed minority.