EU Sales January 2023 - PS5 up 202%, Xbox down 32%. (TLHBFR Again!!!!)

The bad news for lemshits keeps coming, first it was NPD charts and now it's EU charts. PS5 is tripling sales over its last January while LBox Series L consoles are down by 32% YoY. :kaz:  It's a total bloodbath as Xbox is getting completely steamrolled by PS5 everywhere!!

TLHBFR!!!!!!!

IMG_7595.JPG.341d628e273b7679f95f7631b5c1f5c5.JPG

14 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

What game are you playing on your nephew’s PS5 right now?

This should be fun. :mickey:

Make a thread about what games to play on PS5. 

In the meantime this thread is about Xbox coming in dead last and declining even further. 

2 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

What game are you playing on your nephew’s PS5 right now?

This should be fun. :mickey:

What games are you playing on your Xbox Shit X?????? 

Oh yeah I remember now, Age of Empire and Persona 3. 

Spider Man Lol GIF

• dead 1
4 hours ago, Ramza said:

What games are you playing on your Xbox Shit X?????? 

Oh yeah I remember now, Age of Empire and Persona 3. 

Spider Man Lol GIF

High fi rush, chiv 2, madden, fifa. And next week, atomic heart, followed by mlb, followed by red fall, followed by starfield, followed by forza. 

All on da pass :bow: at least 3 of those are top selling games on PS5. 

now why can’t you answer a question without asking one? 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

High fi rush, chiv 2, madden, fifa.

A 30$ multiplat action game you don't even like. A somewhat old 20$ Medieval multiplayer game (great game though). And annual sports trash. 

So much for acting like you're the king pin of current year gaming on your Shit Box rental service. Lmao, please.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

A 30$ multiplat action game you don't even like. A somewhat old 20$ Medieval multiplayer game (great game though). And annual sports trash. 

So much for acting like you're the king pin of current year gaming on your Shit Box rental service. Lmao, please.

a $30 action game I do like, an ownage game, and 2 of the top selling games on PlayStation in 2022 (and 2023). Then you glossed over the next 4. 

anyway, I’m still waiting. What are cows playing?

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

a $30 action game I do like, an ownage game, and 2 of the top selling games on PlayStation in 2022 (and 2023). Then you glossed over the next 4. 

anyway, I’m still waiting. What are cows playing?

A cheap multiplat. An old game that I would never play on anything but PC. And embarrassing annual sports trash from EA. 

You were asking what people were playing right now and you want to act like you're playing unreleased/unfinished games like Starfail and the next Borza? Please.

I don't have a PS5 but I certainly wouldn't be playing Madden/MLB and bragging about it if I would. Lmfao.

Sit down you dirty rental pleb, no one is impressed by your shit. Seriously. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

A cheap multiplat. An old game that I would never play on anything but PC. And embarrassing annual sports trash from EA. 

You were asking what people were playing right now and you want to act like you're playing unreleased/unfinished games like Starfail and the next Borza? Please.

I don't have a PS5 but I certainly wouldn't be playing Madden/MLB and bragging about it if I would. Lmfao.

Sit down you dirty rental pleb, no one is impressed by your shit. Seriously. 

That “annual sports trash” outsold every PS5 exclusive game in January 2023. If Cows aren’t playing that, their PS5s are literally just collecting dust. 

as expect. Which is why every cow ran from this thread the second I asked it. 

ps5 has no games. Well, it does have Poorspoken :tom:

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

That “annual sports trash” outsold every PS5 exclusive game in January 2023. If Cows aren’t playing that, their PS5s are literally just collecting dust. 

as expect. Which is why every cow ran from this thread the second I asked it. 

ps5 has no games. Well, it does have Poorspoken :tom:

Also outsold everything on Shit Box, your point is? 

It literally all comes down to you renting Hi Fi Rush. Everything else you play is also on PS5. You are in no position to brag about anything.

If you want to brag about excluded multiplat games, you're gonna get raped big time by the year's end, like every other year for the Lemtards.

Octopath Traveler 2 is coming out in less than 10 days. 

• dead 1
5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Also outsold everything on Shit Box, your point is? 

It literally all comes down to you renting Hi Fi Rush. Everything else you play is also on PS5. You are in no position to brag about anything.

If you want to brag about excluded multiplat games, you're gonna get raped big time by the year's end, like every other year for the Lemtards.

Octopath Traveler 2 is coming out in less than 10 days. 

The nice part about my “rentals” is they last for years. Will I be playing them in years? Nope. 

Octopath games are stupid as fuck, won’t be playing it on my switch or ps5. I’d rather play madden ‘15 than this trash:

OCTOPATH_TRAVELER_Screenshot_Haanit.jpg?

:tom:

and I’m in plenty position to brag. Want madden or fifa on ps5? Well, fifa is $70 and madden is $35+. And they’ll both resell for ~$10