Jordan Peterson perfectly illustrates how Right Wingers still don't give a shit about women.

36 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yes, prove it if you can. I want to see him say that in video and with the proper context. Either way, that's a really dumb thing to say. 

I don't have a preconception of his guilt or innocence like you do, pal. I laughed at you for doing the guilty before proven innocent thing. I've specifically stated that his trial could go both ways.

No you're just retarded and uninformed as always. 

He has been banned from Twitter since 2016-17 when he started ranting and raving about women should bare responsibility for being raped.... (Musk unbanned him recently and I believe he eventually got banned again.. Lol) 

Coincidently Tate in 2016 made the rape comments when talking about Harvey WEinstein....

He was using the same language you are using in certain aspects to defend Harvey but not take responsibility for defending him.... Just like how you're defending Tate but don't want to take responsibility for defending him... 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/big-brother-reject-andrew-tate-11369506?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Big Brother loser Andrew Tate has given his Twitter followers the benefit of his wisdom by moaning about men being blamed for raping women.

In advice that goes against every policy held by survivor organisations and action groups, the controversial kickboxer said women were at fault for getting attacked because they should have made better decisions.

"If you put yourself in a position to be raped, you must bare some responsibility,"

"If you go out. Meet a guy. Take his drinks all night. Go to his apartment drunk. Start to kiss him. Then he grabs your tits. Not harassment."

My point is this -if my sister was raped I'd be furious. However. I'd ask details and say 'what the f*** are you drunk at a dudes house you don't know for?'

"In those types of situations. Pretending women are blameless and men shouldn't rape is stupid." 

Me posting that he was arrested, that he was dumb enough to post his location on social media, stupid enough to boast about his exploits etc.... Those are the FACTS. 

I did not once say he was guilty.. I posted what factually happened. 

Now if you read those facts and you think he is guilty based on that then by all means that's your conclusion. 

But don't project your conclusions onto to me bucko and then argue against a claim I didn't made. 

You think facts make him look guilty does not equate to me claiming he is guilty.  :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
31 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yes, prove it if you can. I want to see him say that in video and with the proper context. Either way, that's a really dumb thing to say. 

I don't have a preconception of his guilt or innocence like you do, pal. I laughed at you for doing the guilty before proven innocent thing. I've specifically stated that his trial could go both ways.

Screenshot_20230221_140339.thumb.jpg.ed86ed1c817d680d984f7b65a73cb020.jpg

It's funny what you need rock solid proof to consider the truth while also making shit about different people in your mind and believe whole clothe. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No you're just retarded and uninformed as always. 

He has been banned from Twitter since 2016-17 when he started ranting and raving about women should bare responsibility for being raped.... (Musk unbanned him recently and I believe he eventually got banned again.. Lol) 

Coincidently Tate in 2016 made the rape comments when talking about Harvey WEinstein....

He was using the same language you are using in certain aspects to defend Harvey but not take responsibility for defending him.... Just like how you're defending Tate but don't want to take responsibility for defending him... 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/big-brother-reject-andrew-tate-11369506?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Big Brother loser Andrew Tate has given his Twitter followers the benefit of his wisdom by moaning about men being blamed for raping women.

In advice that goes against every policy held by survivor organisations and action groups, the controversial kickboxer said women were at fault for getting attacked because they should have made better decisions.

"If you put yourself in a position to be raped, you must bare some responsibility,"

"If you go out. Meet a guy. Take his drinks all night. Go to his apartment drunk. Start to kiss him. Then he grabs your tits. Not harassment."

My point is this -if my sister was raped I'd be furious. However. I'd ask details and say 'what the f*** are you drunk at a dudes house you don't know for?'

"In those types of situations. Pretending women are blameless and men shouldn't rape is stupid." 

Me posting that he was arrested, that he was dumb enough to post his location on social media, stupid enough to boast about his exploits etc.... Those are the FACTS. 

I did not once say he was guilty.. I posted what factually happened. 

Now if you read those facts and you think he is guilty based on that then by all means that's your conclusion. 

But don't project your conclusions onto to me bucko and then argue against a claim I didn't made. 

You think facts make look guilty does not equate to me claiming he is guilty.  :umad:

I'm asking for proof for something you brought up. Apparently that makes me retarded? Ok. 

Oh look, that doesn't sound nearly as bad within context. 

Stop trying to act like you are neutral. Lmao, no one is buying it. I know you'd love for him to be convicted.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's funny what you need rock solid proof to consider the truth while also making shit about different people in your mind and believe whole clothe. 

Like what? Purple hair activists teachers being groomers? 

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm asking for proof for something you brought up. Apparently that makes me retarded? Ok. 

Oh look, that doesn't sound nearly as bad within context. 

Stop trying to act like you are neutral. Lmao, no one is buying it. I know you'd love for him to be convicted.

No you're retarded for

1) blindly defending people that you don't know anything about 

2) Predictably down playing what he said.  TATE- "in those situations pretending men shouldn't rape is stupid".... Ramza... "eh with context not that bad"

And lastly again... Here you go with the projection.   In the orginal thread I posted the facts. 

You came to your own conclusions.   :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

No you're retarded for

1) blindly defending people that you don't know anything about 

2) Predictably down playing what he said.  "in those situations pretending men shouldn't rape is stupid".... Ramza... "eh with context not that bad. 

And lastly again... Here you go with the projection.   In the orginal thread I posted the facts. 

You came to your own conclusions.   :umad:

1: I didn't defend Andrew Tate blindly. I accused you of something. Still do.

2: I didn't say that. I just understand the point he's trying to make, not that I particularly agree with but I don't think it's that bad of a statement either when given the context and situation he portrayed.

I came to the conclusions that you're rooting for him to get convicted and that you are retarded. Yes, absolutely. 

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

2: I didn't say that. I just understand the point he's trying to make, not that I particularly agree with but I don't think it's that bad of a statement either when given the context and situation he portrayed.

I came to the conclusions that you're rooting for him to get convicted and that you are retarded. Yes, absolutely. 

Im not saying you said that.. I literally quoted his words. 

"in those situations pretending men shouldn't rape is stupid" those are Andrew tates words. 

Your response to that was "in context it doesn't look so bad" 

No matter how you spin it, the person doing the raping is responsible for the Rape. 

The logic you're trying to soft defend is basically saying "I raped you but it's your fault I raped you"  derp derp. 

You can't wrap your head around the fact that his words and actions make you think he is guilty.... And because I posted the thread where you learned about it... 

That must mean I said he is guilty... Lol.. 

You're fucking retarded. 

This wasn't a skewed or exhaustive search. All you have to do is type Republican and Rape into the search and it's nothing but horrible Republican takes on rape.

From claiming that women can't get pregnant if they are raped because the woman's body will "purge the sperm". (this was from a Republican who was part of the house science committee)  Historically rape has increased the world population to claiming that a family lied about a 10 year old being raped for attention, to how having the rapists baby can help the mother heal from the rape. 

A couple of candidates suggested some sort of joint decision making where the victim, 'community', police, and doctor have to agree if the woman was even raped, then determine if she can get an abortion. 

47 minutes ago, Ramza said:

So your big gotcha is that someone is rooting for someone who abuses women for profit to go to jail - And you're the guy who is against him going to jail? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible