Jordan Peterson perfectly illustrates how Right Wingers still don't give a shit about women.

Why can't conservatives ever just be against r*pe? Why is there always some conversation to be had where they show how fucking weird and out of touch they are. He can't just say that sexual assault is a terrible violation against a woman. It also is an insult to the men that know her lmfao. It's 20fucking23 and these people are out here telling y'all how to think lol. 

"violate the integrity of the woman".....uh This is fucking r*pe. He cursed out the surgeons that operated on Elliot Page and called them Nazis, but actually sexually assaulting a woman isn't serious enough on it's own. It also must be viewed as an affront against the men she knows.

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Mr. Impossible changed the title to Jordan Peterson perfectly illustrates how Right Wingers still don't give a shit about women.
On 2/16/2023 at 5:06 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Why can't conservatives ever just be against r*pe?

Lol what a stupid question. 

Wait, is the word rape censored or you're such a giant pussy that you can't type rape in case it may trigger someone?

It isn't. I'm sure censoring that ''a'' letter will save yourself from the memories of being raped by your drag queen daddy. 

Hey Remy, it's tranny dick time.

Lmfao.

Edited by Ramza
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lol what a stupid question. 

How so? 

8 hours ago, Ramza said:

Wait, is the word rape censored or you're such a giant pussy that you can't type rape in case it may trigger someone?

It isn't. I'm sure censoring that ''a'' letter will save yourself from the memories of being raped by your drag queen daddy. 

Hey Remy, it's tranny dick time.

Lmfao.

Certain words track negatively in social media. Normally I would have put SA. Didn't put much thought into it, but apparently you seem triggered by it. 

rape is definitely not gender exclusive. Any conversation that make it seem so is dismissed.

Also the fact that you know his opinion on Elliott Page means you listen to the guy too much. I just don't bother listening to who does not aspire me.

10 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

How so? 

Certain words track negatively in social media. Normally I would have put SA. Didn't put much thought into it, but apparently you seem triggered by it. 

The fuck? You're on Systemwars.

Apparently being conservative mean being pro rape against women? Jordan Peterson is just one man anyway, a man that also tend to extrapolate too much on his points because he love the sound of his own voice. 

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

The fuck? You're on Systemwars.

Apparently being conservative mean being pro rape against women? Jordan Peterson is just one man anyway, a man that also tend to extrapolate too much on his points because he love the sound of his own voice. 

I post here, and on SW2 which has their own need for careful wording and on my social sites. While I dont give a fuck about most of you or this site, I post here mostly as myself and how I generally communicate. This isn't my hall pass site where I come to vent racism and sexism like a 14 year old edgelord like bitchre or ghostz. I'm sorry that your offended? I didn't write rape! Feel better? 

Conservatives have a weird view on rape. Usually whatever is the worst point of view on it, they'll take. That part of the discussion they were having was ultimately was the court systems beginning to view rape as a crime against the woman. It's really only since the late 70s to early 80's that as a whole it was viewed that husbands could rape their wives. I'm sure it was the conservatives who were pushing women's lib and were advocating for housewive's autonomy. :roll: Even in the 2000s we've had multiple Republican politicians claiming that men couldn't really rape women because their bodies would reject the penis? We to this day still have Republicans who tell rape victims that they should still feel blessed if they get pregnant by their rapist and should by law be forced to bring that baby to term. There's also that politician who claimed that women's bodies could prevent impregnation if it senses a rape is happening?

Hell, conservatives have issues with just the subject of consent. It's hard for a conservative to simply shut it down and say rape is bad, racism is bad, homophobia is bad. There's always a "but" thrown in there even if they start off condemning it.

Funny how you always find some nuanced reason some right wing nutjob said something stupid but can't any other time.

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I post here, and on SW2 which has their own need for careful wording and on my social sites. While I dont give a fuck about most of you or this site, I post here mostly as myself and how I generally communicate. This isn't my hall pass site where I come to vent racism and sexism like a 14 year old edgelord like bitchre or ghostz. I'm sorry that your offended? I didn't write rape! Feel better? 

Conservatives have a weird view on rape. Usually whatever is the worst point of view on it, they'll take. That part of the discussion they were having was ultimately was the court systems beginning to view rape as a crime against the woman. It's really only since the late 70s to early 80's that as a whole it was viewed that husbands could rape their wives. I'm sure it was the conservatives who were pushing women's lib and were advocating for housewive's autonomy. :roll: Even in the 2000s we've had multiple Republican politicians claiming that men couldn't really rape women because their bodies would reject the penis? We to this day still have Republicans who tell rape victims that they should still feel blessed if they get pregnant by their rapist and should by law be forced to bring that baby to term. There's also that politician who claimed that women's bodies could prevent impregnation if it senses a rape is happening?

Hell, conservatives have issues with just the subject of consent. It's hard for a conservative to simply shut it down and say rape is bad, racism is bad, homophobia is bad. There's always a "but" thrown in there even if they start off condemning it.

Funny how you always find some nuanced reason some right wing nutjob said something stupid but can't any other time.

SW2 stills exists? Wow. 

50 year old viewpoints aren't very relevant.

Who the fuck denied that men can rape a woman? This is hardly some common opinion anyway. 

I'm pretty sure most sensible pro-life conservatives would be willing to make an exception for abortions to rape victims. Problem is the other side doesn't care and aren't willing to negotiate their full on abortion at any time, for anyone, so what's the point?  

24 minutes ago, Ramza said:

SW2 stills exists? Wow. 

50 year old viewpoints aren't very relevant.

This is why I can't take you seriously. In our legal system, which I assume is mostly similar in Canada, any law can be argued as relevant. McConnell went back to the 1880s when he wanted to counter the Obama administration. Also, what is conservatism other than observing precedent? It's nearly the Republican mantra to hold on to the America created by our founding Fathers in 1776, so how the fuck is 50 years ago not relevant? Half of our Republicans call themselves "constitutional purist". 

Who the fuck denied that men can rape a woman? This is hardly some common opinion anyway. 

I'm pretty sure most sensible pro-life conservatives would be willing to make an exception for abortions to rape victims.

lol *Matt Walsh enters the chat*

To be petty, since you guys love Walsh. He actually defended making young rape/incest victims being forced to have their abusers child. In fact, Walsh said that forcing incest victims to have babies actually helps them in the long run. This is what I mean by conservatives are constantly having bad takes on rape.

Currently there are multiple states that have zero exception and the only people advocating for zero tolerance are conservatives.

Problem is the other side doesn't care and aren't willing to negotiate their full on abortion at any time, for anyone, so what's the point?  

That is not the problem at all. You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid and misinformed. I'm honest to god, on all of my ancestors tired of having to tell you and twinblade, and cooke how stupid you guys are. I'm not being a dick or mean to make a point. From GS, to SW to SW2, and the internet in general. You guys are among the stupidest, most dishonest, uninformed people I've ever come across on the fucking internet. Just about every state had limitations on abortion. The only times "late term" abortions are considered is life of the mother/child or viability comes to question. Republicans purposely have been lying about this for years because they know idiots like you and Twinblade believe anything you read in right wing media. Trump campaigned claiming women were getting abortions after the baby was born. Literally saying that doctors would deliver a baby, the mother would decide she didn't want it at that point, and the doctor would just walk in and kill the child in the nursery. 

These are the people you align yourself with. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This is why I can't take you seriously. In our legal system, which I assume is mostly similar in Canada, any law can be argued as relevant. McConnell went back to the 1880s when he wanted to counter the Obama administration. Also, what is conservatism other than observing precedent? It's nearly the Republican mantra to hold on to the America created by our founding Fathers in 1776, so how the fuck is 50 years ago not relevant? Half of our Republicans call themselves "constitutional purist". 

lol *Matt Walsh enters the chat*

To be petty, since you guys love Walsh. He actually defended making young rape/incest victims being forced to have their abusers child. In fact, Walsh said that forcing incest victims to have babies actually helps them in the long run. This is what I mean by conservatives are constantly having bad takes on rape.

Currently there are multiple states that have zero exception and the only people advocating for zero tolerance are conservatives.

That is not the problem at all. You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid and misinformed. I'm honest to god, on all of my ancestors tired of having to tell you and twinblade, and cooke how stupid you guys are. I'm not being a dick or mean to make a point. From GS, to SW to SW2, and the internet in general. You guys are among the stupidest, most dishonest, uninformed people I've ever come across on the fucking internet. Just about every state had limitations on abortion. The only times "late term" abortions are considered is life of the mother/child or viability comes to question. Republicans purposely have been lying about this for years because they know idiots like you and Twinblade believe anything you read in right wing media. Trump campaigned claiming women were getting abortions after the baby was born. Literally saying that doctors would deliver a baby, the mother would decide she didn't want it at that point, and the doctor would just walk in and kill the child in the nursery. 

These are the people you align yourself with. 

I guess you have a point but I don't feel tied to old conservative viewpoints from before my birth. Laws, sure, maybe, but what people thought in the 70s as acceptable and what people think now ought to have evolved a bit. I sure hope so. 

Yeah, Walsh can be really backward on so many things and he's said some of the dumbest shit in the past couple of decades of talking shit. Not a fine example of a sensible conservative. 

Wow, you got really triggered there. Most pro lifers are advocating for abortions up to ''late terms''. Even I am. You got a problem with that statement? 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I guess you have a point but I don't feel tied to old conservative viewpoints from before my birth.

Lmfao this is called being progressive, and the antithesis of conservativism. This is what I mean when I say you guys have no real ideology or convictions. 

Laws, sure, maybe, but what people thought in the 70s as acceptable and what people think now ought to have evolved a bit. I sure hope so. 

Lol conservatives spent the last week telling women they should be housewives and stay at home moms. I like how you don't seem to believe anything conservatives advocate for other being transphobes. 

Yeah, Walsh can be really backward on so many things and he's said some of the dumbest shit in the past couple of decades of talking shit. Not a fine example of a sensible conservative. 

You can say the same about Trump, Alex Jones, Sharpiro, Carlson, Peterson, Crowder, Hannity, Varney, Rubin, Tate, Pool, the Quartering... Hell it's far less work to find conservatives talking heads that don't say stupid shit. However I can't think of a single one. 

Wow, you got really triggered there. Most pro lifers are advocating for abortions up to ''late terms''. Even I am.

Yes, I've said it before. Stupidity and lying is my biggest pet peeve. Not the fact that a person isn't up to speed on a topic itself. I'm fine with that.

However you idiots talk with authority and a level of arrogance that is only matched by how woefully uninformed you guys tend to be on the shit you talk about.

😕 Huh? Most are? Lmfao like who? Even if this was true, the only thing that conservatives managed to do in the part decade, is the one thing you don't actually agree with. 

Remember when I said that you have no convictions or ideology dozens of times already and only seem to share the same opinion on trans people. 

You got a problem with that statement? 

Other than it being false? 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao this is called being progressive, and the antithesis of conservativism. This is what I mean when I say you guys have no real ideology or convictions. 

Lol conservatives spent the last week telling women they should be housewives and stay at home moms. I like how you don't seem to believe anything conservatives advocate for other being transphobes. 

You can say the same about Trump, Alex Jones, Sharpiro, Carlson, Peterson, Crowder, Hannity, Varney, Rubin, Tate, Pool, the Quartering... Hell it's far less work to find conservatives talking heads that don't say stupid shit. However I can't think of a single one. 

Yes, I've said it before. Stupidity and lying is my biggest pet peeve. Not the fact that a person isn't up to speed on a topic itself. I'm fine with that.

However you idiots talk with authority and a level of arrogance that is only matched by how woefully uninformed you guys tend to be on the shit you talk about.

😕 Huh? Most are? Lmfao like who? Even if this was true, the only thing that conservatives managed to do in the part decade, is the one thing you don't actually agree with. 

Remember when I said that you have no convictions or ideology dozens of times already and only seem to share the same opinion on trans people. 

Other than it being false? 

I told you before. If this new woke crap didn't exist, I would probably be called a liberal. I'm hardly your typical right winger American that you're used to dealing with.

I don't think there's anything wrong with a woman staying at home to raise her family, nor do I think there's anything wrong with a woman pursuing her career. It's irrelevant to me, women should do what they feel is right for them. 

These individuals you listed also make good points from time to time. I'm sorry but I don't believe anyone is perfect and right 100% of the time on every topic. You sound like a purist or something. Always dismissing everyone for one little thing you didn't agree on that they said years ago and that is enough to not bother listening to what they're saying now and dismissing their new arguments brought to a completely different issue. You are puritan, look at how you also think I have no real convictions or that I'm just fueled by bigotry, acting like you're better than me because you're a SJW. Sit down, you're nothing special and you also repeat other people viewpoints from your side of the political spectrum from time to time.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Wow, you got really triggered there. Most pro lifers are advocating for abortions up to ''late terms''. Even I am.

Holy shit, big mistake there. I meant pro choices are advocating for abortions up to late terms. As in they don't want to negotiate on having certain restrictions, it's pretty much all or nothing. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I told you before. If this new woke crap didn't exist, I would probably be called a liberal. I'm hardly your typical right winger American that you're used to dealing with.

You are more than you think. Look at who and what you defend. 

I don't think there's anything wrong with a woman staying at home to raise her family, nor do I think there's anything wrong with a woman pursuing her career. It's irrelevant to me, women should do what they feel is right for them. 

These individuals you listed also make good points from time to time. I'm sorry but I don't believe anyone is perfect and right 100% of the time on every topic. You sound like a purist or something. Always dismissing everyone for one little thing you didn't agree on that they said years ago and that is enough to not bother listening to what they're saying now and dismissing their new arguments brought to a completely different issue.

What new ideas do they have? They are arguing the same points they have for decades with the same desired outcome. The same people who are anti trans were antigay and the same anti immigrant people have treated all non white the same. 

It's also not puritanical to hold people to some consistency in their beliefs. When people who believe that a virgin got impregnated by a space God via celestial wifi try to use science to defend points they have strictly because of their religious beliefs, then how do we come to a fair understanding? 

You are puritan, look at how you also think I have no real convictions or that I'm just fueled by bigotry, acting like you're better than me because you're a SJW. Sit down, you're nothing special and you also repeat other people viewpoints from your side of the political spectrum from time to time.

Convictions and beliefs are two completely different states. Everyone claims they want an equal society, but we see time and time again when people are faced with decisions that wouldn't impact their lives at all, would still rather support systems that have negative impacts on other people's lives out of convenience or ignorance. 

You have not proven that a single one of your 'concerns' is warranted nor do you express concerns about the same topic when the group in question aren't queer folks. 

Holy shit, big mistake there. I meant pro choices are advocating for abortions up to late terms. As in they don't want to negotiate on having certain restrictions, it's pretty much all or nothing. 

By all or nothing, you mean they don't want to force women to bring fetal anomalies to term? Or forcing them into a birth that could potentially kill the mother? Is that being extreme? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
51 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

When people who believe that a virgin got impregnated by a space God via celestial wifi try to use science to defend points they have strictly because of their religious beliefs, then how do we come to a fair understanding? 

LOL.

To be fair, our western values are based on Christian teachings. The teachings of Jesus are still good and will always be. It's a message of love and acceptance, that we're all the same children of god. The bible has it's values, you shouldn't cast it off aside like that. The values that comes from it are what's important and the world would be a very different place if it didn't exist Still, at the same time I can't deny that Christian fundamentalists are ridiculous and problematic. 

57 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

By all or nothing, you mean they don't want to force women to bring fetal anomalies to term? Or forcing them into a birth that could potentially kill the mother? Is that being extreme? 

I mean that they aren't willing to compromise on anything. Which is kind of my view as well. I'm just trying to give a fair point as to why the other side also doesn't seem to compromise, because they know no one are willing to negotiate on the other side either. 

If you want my more moderate take, the only thing that bothers me about abortions is that it shouldn't be celebrated. It's a terrible act that we should sensitize young women to the reality of at a young age, so that they understand the severity of the situation. At the same time I don't want to see it banned in any way.

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You are more than you think. Look at who and what you defend

Guilty by association, am I? I defend them when I disagree with the accusations and such, it's not always the case.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

LOL.

To be fair, our western values are based on Christian teachings. The teachings of Jesus are still good and will always be. It's a message of love and acceptance, that we're all the same children of god. The bible has it's values, you shouldn't cast it off aside like that. The values that comes from it are what's important and the world would be a very different place if it didn't exist Still, at the same time I can't deny that Christian fundamentalists are ridiculous and problematic. 

The irony is that Christians hate all of that stuff. American Jesus doesn't give a shit about helping other people and being understanding. Like who is the most woke person ever if not Jesus? Over the past 22 years the right has tied Christianity to Patriotism. 

So it's now these people feeling that America is the true nation of Christian God. 

I mean that they aren't willing to compromise on anything. Which is kind of my view as well. I'm just trying to give a fair point as to why the other side also doesn't seem to compromise, because they know no one are willing to negotiate on the other side either. 

If you want my more moderate take, the only thing that bothers me about abortions is that it shouldn't be celebrated. It's a terrible act that we should sensitize young women to the reality of at a young age, so that they understand the severity of the situation. At the same time I don't want to see it banned in any way.

What is there to negotiate at this point? Do you think women should die giving birth by law? This is your feminist mindset at work? 

Who is celebrating abortions? Why are you people so ridiculous? Most of my friend circle is female. Most of my work circle is female. I don't know if any of these women have had abortions. 

Why does everything anyone who isn't a white straight male scary to you people? If women celebrate liberation, it's a problem because of something stupid only a closed minded, insecure man would worry about. 

It's not this random thing women do on a whim, convenience, or habit. How can you guys not have any baseline sense in regards to this? You keep talking about meeting at the middle and every view you hold or conservatives hold is ridiculous. 

Educating girls at a critical age about the reality of having sex goes a long way to reducing teen pregnancy rates. I've said this point multiple times. This is further proof of you having no convictions. You disagree with the right almost every time yet according to you, the one thing you don't see eye to eye on is the left going too far. 

Guilty by association, am I? I defend them when I disagree with the accusations and such, it's not always the case.

You defend, deflect, or downplay what they say every chance you get. Even if you disagree with them, you do it in a way to save their credibility or whatever. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
20 hours ago, Ramza said:

Who the fuck denied that men can rape a woman? 

"women hold responsibility for being raped"  - Andrew Tate...

The guy you were blindy defending when his arrest news first broke :umad:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

"women hold responsibility for being raped"  - Andrew Tate...

The guy you were blindy defending when his arrest news first broke :umad:

Prove it. 

27 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Prove it. 

Prove what he said? 

Or prove that you blindly defending him? 

He was banned from Twitter in 2016 after stating women should "bear responsibility  for being sexually assaulted."

Musk unbanned him and days later he got arrested and I believe rebanned too... Lol

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Prove what he said? 

Or prove that you blindly defending him? 

He was banned from Twitter in 2016 after stating women should "bear responsibility  for being sexually assaulted."

Musk unbanned him and days later he got arrested and I believe rebanned too... Lol

Yes, prove it if you can. I want to see him say that in video and with the proper context. Either way, that's a really dumb thing to say. 

I don't have a preconception of his guilt or innocence like you do, pal. I laughed at you for doing the guilty before proven innocent thing. I've specifically stated that his trial could go both ways.