Bought more Switch games to resell in the future.

On 2/26/2023 at 11:00 PM, Ramza said:

Who cares if it takes a year, two or ten? I'm selling games now. I'm making money now. If you have a constant flow of stocks it becomes irrelevant.

Hope you're not serious. 

Length of time of inventory sold has a direct impact with if it makes sense to do. 

If you could've earned all or most those profits by just clicking a button (buying S&P500 stock) and waiting 10 years later, you effectively wasted your time, energy, and resources and also endured extra risk.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0BFT81SKB/ref=sspa_mw_detail_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9kZXRhaWwp13NParams   @Ramza   Another one. I have the LE for the

Amiibos  

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

Hope you're not serious. 

Length of time of inventory sold has a direct impact with if it makes sense to do. 

If you could've earned all or most those profits by just clicking a button (buying S&P500 stock) and waiting 10 years later, you effectively wasted your time, energy, and resources and also endured extra risk.  

Games require very little space. Storage is a non issue. I can think of about a few type of companies that posses way more problematic inventories AND makes less profits.

I will buy stocks in video games companies at some point too.