Xbox cloud gaming is fucking awful

21 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I didnt know he played full games on it lol. I guess thats all you can do when you cant afford consoles.

you must be talking about Balc Cucky Ducky ghost over there........he can't afford consoles, or even a bed.

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

The xbox beta app is not free. Its just still called beta.

No, it is free for those who qualified through a beta. which unlocked gamepass games though xcloud.

Just now, JonbX said:

Nah im not giving out info on people that dont want it out

then he doesn't have an xbox account.

thanks for confirming this

remember.................you're actually the biggest proponent on here of PROVING YOU PLAY GAMES BY SHOWING YOUR ACCOUNT

no account = he doesn't game

he doesn't have an account either.

its so funny seeing your butthurt trying to jump in and help...............ghost, of all people:hest:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didnt know he played full games on it lol. I guess thats all you can do when you cant afford consoles.

He’s already admitted it.         No bother arguing with him on something he already admitted. Lol. 

yes, if you pay for GP

Posted Images

Oh man...........Bald Cucky Ducky is starting to melt down, quick, within these past few minutes

906627801_Screenshot2023-02-26at18-52-40Xboxcloudgamingisfuckingawful.png.65ffa25f1883a117caeffdac04c21d45.png

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

5 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, you pay $15 a month.

No I don't.

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Even though we already know you do. 

No, you don't. You're too stupid to understand basic things.

2 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He’s already admitted it.  

No bother arguing with him on something he already admitted. Lol. 

No I never admitted it, in fact I explained to you from the very momeny I was accepted onto the beta back in late 2020

OH man, bald cucky ducky thought he could change the subject away from the fact that

he doesn't have an Xbox account, and games on his nephew's xbox:hest:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you must be talking about Balc Cucky Ducky ghost over there........he can't afford consoles, or even a bed.

No, it is free for those who qualified through a beta. which unlocked gamepass games though xcloud.

then he doesn't have an xbox account.

thanks for confirming this

remember.................you're actually the biggest proponent on here of PROVING YOU PLAY GAMES BY SHOWING YOUR ACCOUNT

no account = he doesn't game

he doesn't have an account either.

its so funny seeing your butthurt trying to jump in and help...............ghost, of all people:hest:

Im not helping anyone nor do i care about your dumb months long argument about proving who has what. Im just stating a fact.

Just now, JonbX said:

Im not helping anyone nor do i care about your dumb months long argument about proving who has what. Im just stating a fact.

of course you are.

no, you're not stating any fact

a fact is something you can prove

you can't prove it, then you're lying.

simple as that.

I'm gonna chuckle seeing you pretend that you aren't trying hard.....as you continue responding more and more.

Just now, jehurey said:

of course you are.

simple as that.

I'm gonna chuckle seeing you pretend that you aren't trying hard.....as you continue responding more and more.

A fact is something you can’t prove apparently, because you refuse to post your MS subscription page. :tom:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

A fact is something you can’t prove apparently

no, I proved that you dick tucked and ran

that's observable by the whole forum

so Bald Cuck Dick-Tucker doesn't have an Xbox account, and games on his nephew's xbox.

don't get angry...............you're in control of proving that wrong.

Unless you CAN'T

And if you can't, I just proved myself correct.:trump:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

of course you are.

simple as that.

Then think im lying. I dont care either way.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, I proved that you dick tucked and ran

that's observable by the whole forum

so Bald Cuck Dick-Tucker doesn't have an Xbox account, and games on his nephew's xbox.

don't get angry...............you're in control of proving that wrong.

Unless you CAN'T

And if you can't, I just proved myself correct.:trump:

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

A fact is something you can’t prove apparently, because you refuse to post your MS subscription page. :tom:

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Also that beta app that was free is gone and if you still are using that somehow it hasnt been updated. I had it.

literally showed pics of me loading up Destruction Derby or whatever that terrible game is called just a few months ago.

See what I just typed up above, sweetie.:hest:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

literally showed pics of me loading up Destruction Derby or whatever that terrible game is called just a few months ago.

No, you literally didn’t.  You ducked and refused to post proof in that thread, too. LOL. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
Just now, jehurey said:

That original beta app had a sample selection of games before the new app launched. I doubt thats still available as the new app has came out. So if you are still using that then the games havent been updated to what GP is today.

I believe i still have that on my tablet. 

No, you literally didn’t.

Yes I did.

Sorry..............you ain't changing the subject from the fact that

Bald Cuck Dick-Tucker doesn't have an Xbox account, and games on his nephew's xbox.

he's trying soooooooooo hard:hest::hest:

Just now, JonbX said:

That original beta app had a sample selection of games before the new app launched. I doubt thats still available as the new app has came out. So if you are still using that then the games havent been updated to what GP is today.

I believe i still have that on my tablet. 

the beta app opened up from like 8 games, to like 51 games, to all the currently available games that are on the Xbox version of GamePass

been that way for over a year now.

Just now, jehurey said:

the beta app opened up from like 8 games, to like 51 games, to all the currently available games that are on the Xbox version of GamePass

yes, if you pay for GP

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

Well no shit, because they switched it to GP ultimate members only a little over a year ago. You’ve been paying $15 a month since  September 2021. 

Just now, JonbX said:

yes, if you pay for GP

No, i don't

you're in no position to know anything about this

Well no shit, because they switched it to GP ultimate members

No, this was still in beta, they showed you all of the games that xCloud had available.

are still are, with those who were given beta access, in my case through the mobile phone carrier.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, i don't

No, this was still in beta, they showed you all of the games that xCloud had available.

are still are, with those who were given beta access, in my case through the mobile phone carrier.

Then why do you refuse to post your subscriptions page? :hehe:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, i don't

Xcloud is not free. IDK if you mobile carrier had some sort of GP deal or something but you cant just play Xcloud without paying.