Xbox cloud gaming is fucking awful

I have a decent 100mbs steady connection and the video quality is always shitty and glitchy. I've tried it on the S and on my pixel 7 and it's the same. Giant pixels and screen tearing and resolution drops to 240p. 

Which is weird cause I have a couple cloud games on Switch and they run nearly flawlessly. 

Anyone actually get a game to run well on Xbox cloud? 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didnt know he played full games on it lol. I guess thats all you can do when you cant afford consoles.

He’s already admitted it.         No bother arguing with him on something he already admitted. Lol. 

yes, if you pay for GP

Posted Images

On 2022-04-29 at 8:00 PM, jehurey said:

oh, you're right. I got that messed up with A Way Out.

We played that on PS5

It Takes Two was on xcloud.

You even know this, because we've talked about it before.

On 2023-01-06 at 12:45 PM, jehurey said:

through my xcloud beta app on my phone. :hest:

On 2021-10-04 at 7:37 PM, jehurey said:

Streaming on mobile phones require their $15/month plan (xCloud is only available on GamePass Ultimate).

before @jehurey denies it :tom:

oh man, look at this guy melting down.

he's trying to draw attention away from the fact that we caught him completely lying about his Xbox account in the other thread.

He's a fakeboy, confirmed.

Which is more of a byproduct of the fact that he's just a loser who can't afford anything, much less gaming platforms.:hest:

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

I have a decent 100mbs steady connection and the video quality is always shitty and glitchy. I've tried it on the S and on my pixel 7 and it's the same. Giant pixels and screen tearing and resolution drops to 240p. 

Which is weird cause I have a couple cloud games on Switch and they run nearly flawlessly. 

Anyone actually get a game to run well on Xbox cloud? 

with my xcloud beta app, I usually faired well with slower games.

Gears 5 had alot of pixelation at times.

Oddly enough, Killer Instinct played pretty fast and well. But other fast games like Forza Horizon 4 were an absolute mess with lag.

57 minutes ago, jehurey said:

oh man, look at this guy melting down.

he's trying to draw attention away from the fact that we caught him completely lying about his Xbox account in the other thread.

He's a fakeboy, confirmed.

Which is more of a byproduct of the fact that he's just a loser who can't afford anything, much less gaming platforms.:hest:

You have Gamepass …. And you stream games to your phone :tom5:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
9 hours ago, jehurey said:

with my xcloud beta app, I usually faired well with slower games.

Gears 5 had alot of pixelation at times.

Oddly enough, Killer Instinct played pretty fast and well. But other fast games like Forza Horizon 4 were an absolute mess with lag.

I have no idea how you beat It Takes Two via XCloud. 

14 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You have Gamepass …. And you stream games to your phone :tom5:

you don't have an xbox account, or an xbox....................or even a bed.................or even hair:hest:

me playing gamepass by playing them on my phone isn't a problem, since I don't pay for the beta app access.

5 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I have no idea how you beat It Takes Two via XCloud. 

there was one puzzle in near the beginning in which I needed to push two buttons quickly in succession, that gave us like 5 minutes worth of headache for me and my co-op friend to figure out the timing being affected by lag.

other than that, it wasn't much of a problem.

LOL, you forget that you're an imbecile and most people on this forum are easily better than you at playing video games.:tom:

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you don't have an xbox account, or an xbox....................or even a bed.................or even hair:hest:

me playing gamepass by playing them on my phone isn't a problem, since I don't pay for the beta app access.

there was one puzzle in near the beginning in which I needed to push two buttons quickly in succession, that gave us like 5 minutes worth of headache for me and my co-op friend to figure out the timing being affected by lag.

other than that, it wasn't much of a problem.

LOL, you forget that you're an imbecile and most people on this forum are easily better than you at playing video games.:tom:

You said Elden ring was too hard for you and you play all games on easy mode. LMFAO! 

and you absolutely pay $15 a month. That’s why you won’t show your subscription page. 

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You said Elden ring was too hard for you

LOL he's dick tucking his latest conversation, again:lawl:

took you like 6 months, that game:lawl::lawl::lawl:

either because you were terrible at it....................or your nephew wouldn't let you play the xbox.

hell, you probably just cribbed off your nephew's game save:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he's dick tucking his latest conversation, again:lawl:

took you like 6 months, that game:lawl::lawl::lawl:

either because you were terrible at it....................or your nephew wouldn't let you play the xbox.

hell, you probably just cribbed off your nephew's game save:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

It took less than a month. I spent around 100 hours in it. Where did you get 6 months from? :kaz:

and you already admitted xCloud requires $15 a month :tom:

On 2021-10-04 at 7:37 PM, jehurey said:

Streaming on mobile phones require their $15/month plan (xCloud is only available on GamePass Ultimate).

:mroff:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

It took less than a month. I spent around 100 hours in it. Where did you get 6 months from? :kaz:

by the fact that you continually talked about it for 6 months....like as if it was the only game you played.

if probably was:lawl:

oh man, he thinks I don't notice his dick-tucking attempt at trying to change the subject:cruise:he's so stupid

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

by the fact that you continually talked about it for 6 months....like as if it was the only game you played.

if probably was:lawl:

oh man, he thinks I don't notice his dick-tucking attempt at trying to change the subject:cruise:he's so stupid

He completely forgot ignored the fact that he already admitted to paying $15 a month for gamepass :blessed:

and I busted him on saying it took me 6 months to beat Elden ring :mj:

its just TOO easy, at this point. I bet he starts bringing up how Mike Tyson owns punch out again :tom:

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He completely forgot

He's trying to change the subject so hard, that he's completely dick-tucking:cruise:

And it isn't remotely working.

I love how he's lost the argument.........so he's trying so badly to find a new subject to talk about.

Oh man.............he even tried to bring up ANOTHER subject change there at the end.:cruise::cruise:

Bald Cuck Dick-Tucker, whom we already proven doesn't have an Xbox account.:blessed:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's trying to change the subject so hard, that he's completely dick-tucking:cruise:

And it isn't remotely working.

I love how he's lost the argument.........so he's trying so badly to find a new subject to talk about.

Oh man.............he even tried to bring up ANOTHER subject change there at the end.:cruise::cruise:

Bald Cuck Dick-Tucker, whom we already proven doesn't have an Xbox account.:blessed:

The subject is XCloud, which you use, and pay $15 a month for. No one’s changing the subject, except you :tom: