AFAB people

https://www.healthline.com/health/how-common-is-endometriosis   

In talking about a disease that affects 190 million women and about 16 men globally the author decides to tell us women  are now called Assigned Female at Birth (AFAB).

Also the focus on men also experience this disease when they make up 1 case for ever 11 875 000 cases is hilarious enough. 

But yeah, let's follow The Science

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Who fucking cares?

One state senator wants journalists to register with the state or face fines as a way to curb negative press? Meh, one guy who is a cunt.

One journalist wants to talk about Endometriosis affecting men? Hold the fuck on, can you guys fucking believe how insane the left is. 

2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

One state senator wants journalists to register with the state or face fines as a way to curb negative press? Meh, one guy who is a cunt.

One journalist wants to talk about Endometriosis affecting men? Hold the fuck on, can you guys fucking believe how insane the left is. 

Both are bad Hot Sauce. Can you walk and chew gum too? 

51 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Both are bad Hot Sauce. Can you walk and chew gum too? 

lmfao Why are you continuing this charade? We all know you will be butt hurt over anything a lefist does no matter how minor or inconsequential it is. See, when you were just a being a racist, You could at least claim you were worried about how white men have no power in Canada and brown people were taking over. Regardless of how I view the statement, you're talking about you perception of reality that affects your status and I guess life goals. 

Now you're in here posting any sad miniscule or inconsequential thing like an astronomy convention using pronouns or something. 

"WHAT,  YOU THINK THE ALIENS WILL CARE ABOUT YOUR PRONOUNS?!"

You're such a fucking clown.

3 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

It's the same group think of the people on here who are like "DId you hear Don Lemon say Nikki Haley is past her prime? Has he been fired yet?   While posting Fox News clips where the anchors laugh at the people the present as experts lying to their audience and wanting to fire a female reporter for telling the truth. While fucking talking about the stock prices. 

39 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lmfao Why are you continuing this charade? We all know you will be butt hurt over anything a lefist does no matter how minor or inconsequential it is. See, when you were just a being a racist, You could at least claim you were worried about how white men have no power in Canada and brown people were taking over. Regardless of how I view the statement, you're talking about you perception of reality that affects your status and I guess life goals. 

Now you're in here posting any sad miniscule or inconsequential thing like an astronomy convention using pronouns or something. 

"WHAT,  YOU THINK THE ALIENS WILL CARE ABOUT YOUR PRONOUNS?!"

You're such a fucking clown.

Ok Remy. Tell me how much you care about the state of California and it's bill policing what Doctors can say?

https://californiaacep.org/news/618676/Newsom-signs-bill-to-police-California-doctors-on-COVID-19-misinformation.htm

Only state employed doctors can speak out? Yeah this is going to go real well considering the amount of misinformation that came from government. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Ok Remy. Tell me how much you care about the state of California and it's bill policing what Doctors can say?

https://californiaacep.org/news/618676/Newsom-signs-bill-to-police-California-doctors-on-COVID-19-misinformation.htm

Only state employed doctors can speak out? Yeah this is going to go real well considering the amount of misinformation that came from government. 

Idk as the link doesn't go into any detail and this seems to have happened in Cali 6 months ago and no one is talking about it, Including conservatives. 

I don't like the sounds of it as an open concept as what then qualifies as misinformation? However I think it's appropriate for a government agency to have their own officials to refer to for things like this.