I should have bought one of these instead of Steam Deck

TRIGKEY Mini PC 8 Core 16 Thread Mini Computer W11 Desktop PC Ryzen 7 5800H(Up to 4.4GHz) 16G DDR4+500G NVME SSD Micro PC | 8Core 2000MHz HD Graphics | WiFi-6 | BT 5.2 | Dual HDMI | Type-C | USB 3.2 https://a.co/d/532A4il

So far ive yet to use the steam deck not plugged into a monitor 🤣 and with this I wouldn't be restricted to Steam.. never realized how annoying it would be to not have access to other stores. Or even Gamepass 

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Mini PCs are barely passable for normal operations let alone for gaming use. I don't understand why you wouldn't just get a cheap gaming laptop, you'd still have the ability to hook it up to an external monitor and play games on that.

Here's my steam deck setup 😌

PXL_20230404_001350296.jpg

No shit if you aren't going to use it as a handheld then yes a mini PC would have been better. Just make sure you get one with some beefy GPU power.

You can use Heroic on Steamdeck fyi for Epic/Gog pretty easily. I dont know about the rest I never used them, I remember uplay being easy though and origin being a bitch.

22 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

I wouldn't trust 1000 niche PC purchase to a noname brand but that's just me. Steam Deck isn't just another PC, it's a top to bottom user experience designed by Valve.

They need to open it up to other stores so people can get more value out of it.