RUMOR] The next Mario title that is coming soon is a remaster of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Game was fucking fantastic.

I loved all of the things that I did in those other worlds. The only thing you could say is that those other, fun, wacky things would probably be designed as side-quests in other RPGs, but this game made you do it all as a requirement to proceed through the game.

Reading Luigi's dialogue about him trying to boast about his adventure that he was doing, and then getting the truth from the companion who was with him is one of the few times in which a video game has made me laugh bigtime, outloud. The writing is amazing in this game.

My only regret is that I stopped playing the game at the damn very very close to the end. I already knew I was very close to finishing the game. So I have my Gamecube memory card so that when I can hook it back up to a CRT, I could finish the game. Let's hope the memory card didn't lose its info. I think I last played it in 2004.

Never played the first Paper Mario, but the paper effect running at 60fps on a CRT back then looked fucking amazing. The paper effects looked real.