Insane looking new CP77 4090 demo

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nah, even on my shitty 1660ti it looked pretty damn sharp for its time.

Eh, the character models looked chunky. The cars and buildings were meh. They all looked flat to me. This was on max settings btw. 

11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Eh, the character models looked chunky. The cars and buildings were meh. They all looked flat to me. This was on max settings btw. 

Personally I think the city is the best looking urban setting in an open world game yet. The level of detail is simply nuts regardless of where you go.

23 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Personally I think the city is the best looking urban setting in an open world game yet. The level of detail is simply nuts regardless of where you go.

my big complaint is that, like most open worlds, the measurements on sidewalks and open spaces feels wildly inaccurate. Obviously they did it to give you some leeway with how you drive around in a car. The game looks better with the 3rd person camera pulled back.

In first person, you see how things look odd. And this amplifies the other problems in the game. Its why it looks like there's not alot of NPCs walking around, because the spaces are wider.

The driving is clunky and probably couldn't handle the game's streets and sidewalks being tighter.