#notadragqueen is trending today for some reason.

FtOi62YWcAAj556.thumb.jpeg.3ace9da7527ec8add6e00929892fea27.jpeg

The reason being this week multiple cops, church staff, and Republican office holders or candidates have been busted for abusing children or underaged teens. One of the people busted is a military vet who works as a school safety resource officer...you know like the ones Republicans want to put in every school in America. 

Since you guys claim Republicans and conservatives are fighting for kids' safety I'm sure we're going to hear nonstop from Tucker, libs of tick tock, and Matt Walsh about how terrible the church and police departments are. And a wave of 500 new laws across the country to combat their corrosive influence on innocent kids. 

Or maybe they'll say nothing. I'm sure they'll be searching for every queer person whose ever been arrested for even Jay walking for whataboutisms. 

There's also random weirdos who think it's fine for 12 year olds to marry adults. Again, it's always conservatives who can never condemn rape or racism or weird child shit. They always try to have a leveled conversation about it. They don't care about nuance for any other topics. 

51 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, totally nothing Nazi about you wanting to burn drag queens alive. Totally not unmasking yourself. 

You said you wanted my entire family to burn in a house fire dude lol 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You want to burn drag queens for just for being drag queens. Your existence is your family's fault. 

But you're ok with burning priests? 🤣

9 hours ago, Cooke said:

But you're ok with burning priests? 🤣

You only mentioned preist to sound neutral. I am sure you have no love lost for the church but you don't villify clergymen or religious institutions on a daily basis on here. 

Most of your venom is for minority groups and the queer community. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You only mentioned preist to sound neutral. I am sure you have no love lost for the church but you don't villify clergymen or religious institutions on a daily basis on here. 

Most of your venom is for minority groups and the queer community. 

Sure bud. Priests are disgusting pedophiles using a made up sky god to prey on children. But go ahead and tell me what I think. 

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

Sure bud. Priests are disgusting pedophiles using a made up sky god to prey on children. But go ahead and tell me what I think. 

Yet you never have smoke for these people. I'm not telling you what you think, you show it on on your own. 

12 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I thought QAnon were supposed to be fighting pedos and groomers. 

Would you look at that.... Surprise Surprise they're the actual pedos and groomers. 

They have been trying to change the narrative of what grooming means and project it on others.... 

• 3 months later...

Lol So there's a right wing conversation about 16 year olds vs girls in their early 20s which turned into a marriage conversation... Because of course the antiwoke antigroomers always expose how terrible they are... 

Screenshot_20230728_160831.thumb.jpg.3bb2ce88e8d0b6264f85ef3da042c337.jpg

These never any constructive conversation in the entire right wing community. It's all projecting lies, empowering abusers, and salving the egos of mostly White straight Christian males at all cost. This is the side half of you chose. 

Who on the left is saying shit like this? It was never about being against grooming, these people do nothing but groom kids. It was always a lot discrimination against the LGBTQ community. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible