#notadragqueen is trending today for some reason.

Hey guys, not sure if you knew, but they are sexual predators everywhere, in every walk of life, in every job, in every part of the globe, of any age, of any race and for any political standing. 

This obsession with posting about political rivals who gets arrested for sex crimes and shit is a little creepy here. Your Twitter feed must be depressing to read but I can't say I'm surprised. You guys are a sad bunch.  

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Didn't some donor for that Sound of Freedom movie recently get arrested for child trafficking too. It's almost as if every accusation is a confession. 

Yup, he sure did. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Hey guys, not sure if you knew, but they are sexual predators everywhere, in every walk of life, in every job, in every part of the globe, of any age, of any race and for any political standing. 

No shit Sherlock. 

But as usual you miss the point. 

The one's we are posting are the ones who make baseless accusations against others as groomers/molesters or they push a certain narrative that ALL people of a certain group are groomers etc..

Only to find out the ones doing the baseless accusations or narratives ARE THE ONES who are actually the sickos, groomers and molesters. 

That's the point genius. 

Edited by Goukosan
17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No shit Sherlock. 

But as usual you miss the point. 

The one's we are posting are the ones who make baseless accusations against others as groomers/molesters or they push a certain narrative that ALL people of a certain group are groomers etc..

Only to find out the ones doing the baseless accusations or narratives ARE THE ONES who are actually the sickos, groomers and molesters. 

That's the point genius. 

You knew these donors?

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You knew these donors?

10 hours ago, Goukosan said:

And another one

Antonio is a GOP operative who backed people who pushed the narrative I was talking about like Tucker Carlson and various GOP house members. 

17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You knew these donors?

On 2023-04-18 at 10:23 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

I thought QAnon were supposed to be fighting pedos and groomers. 

The guy in the middle of the screen cap (forgot his name).  Is a huge QAnon conservative influencer, who pushed all that child trafficking sex ring conspiracy about some prominent figures.  He also pushed that teachers are groomers narrative that you yourself fell soooo hard for.. 

Turns out he was soliciting young under age boys.   He admitted to it FYI. 

Edited by Goukosan