Conservative War: Women ain't shit.

12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Thats rich coming from someone who's ok with trans people trampling all over women's rights.

You don't give a shit about women you fucking goon. You've spent half of your life trying to learn how to trick women into sleeping with you (unsuccessfully) so go fuck yourself. 

17 hours ago, z,warrior said:

trans rights is women's rights. All women, cis or trans, deserve equally, no?

"You are loved, you are seen, you are valued, you are a strong independent black gay man. We see you and we appreciate you."

Does shit like this make you feel good or kinda gross?

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

"You are loved, you are seen, you are valued, you are a strong independent black gay man. We see you and we appreciate you."

You really seem to always be upset about shit like this but not fake patriotism, religious zealotry, or capitalist propaganda. You seem to always specifically have issues with people expressing anything other than hatred towards black or trans or overweight people. 

In your mind only racism or discrimination against a white men exist. 

8 hours ago, Cooke said:

Cringe but worthy for those who need to hear it. I don’t

• 2 months later...

On 2023-04-28 at 9:34 PM, Twinblade said:

Thats rich coming from someone who's ok with trans people trampling all over women's rights.

Lol yes, you motherfuckers don't give a shit about women. Conservative men wool always be at odds with women not being 100 percent on board within what they "allow" women to do. 

Oh, jeez the thing I've been saying would happen for a year now is happening. Conservative pundits have been hyping up anti feminist talking points lately. Not even 4th wave feminism, they taking it back to 70s.

Edited by Mr. Impossible

Lol at all the pearl clutching by the TERFs who can "see through him now." I've been saying since jump thus is what would happen. Walsh was anti feminist before going all I can on trans people. 

When you wade through all of the branched political views of people like this, it's often ends up serving white supremacy.