PSVR2 has sold 600,000 units (8% over PSVR1 in the same time period)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerky thought there was going to be a bunch of AAA games for it by now     Turns out it's just Quest and PCVR ports         Not that he was going to play them or anything

he really is   he doesn't have one   He got called on his bet...................and it took him THREE DAYS to get a photo   He honestly thought he could boast about it.

Kinect was a 150$ add-on and was bundled with Xbox 360.    Fucking Lemtards bringing back Kinect.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

It was dead before the showcase :rofls: This just threw the last pile of dirt on top:rofl:

Jerky thought there was going to be a bunch of AAA games for it by now :tom: 

Turns out it's just Quest and PCVR ports :rofl: 

Not that he was going to play them or anything :romantears:

• Haha 2

Oh man, there was another Butthurt Eruption in here as well:hest:

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

Now i see why Jerry didnt buy one LOL

Because you ran away from the forum?

That's why you didn't see me buy one, when I talked about mines at launch.:trump:

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

LMAO!!! well, that and he can’t afford one :roff:

No, I actually can afford one, and did afford one.

You, on the other hand..............have to ask permission to take a photo with one.......and it took you three days.:hest:

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

Probably wouldnt fit on his faat greasy head anyway :rofl:

LOL ratface is trying to make fun of other people's heads.

You look like Alan Cumming, except less masculine, if that's even possible.:tom:

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

@Ramza it's ok breh.. it's ok to admit that this showcase did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to incentivize people to buy a PSVR2.

No Astro, no Alyx... just Quest tier junk, and RE4... a game we all played months ago.  Too little too late.

And @jehurey was beaking off about this shit too, fuck that hoe ass bitch :kaz: 

LOL he's actually trying to down play RE4, one of the best games of the year, probably the second best of the year.............in VR

@Ramza Did you see that second-class bitch just try and gloss over that:hest:

RE4 remake on PSVR2 absolutely fulfills the very thing I was talking about with PSVR2 for many months now.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jerky thought there was going to be a bunch of AAA games for it by now :tom: 

Turns out it's just Quest and PCVR ports :rofl: 

Not that he was going to play them or anything :romantears:

There's more during PSVR2's first year than 7 years of your crappy PCVR industry.:hest:

Remember when I asked you what is the best PCVR can do last year during 2022..........and you showed me a Valve game from 2 years ago, and a Sword slashing game that was ONE YEAR OLDER than that.:lawl:

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Getting out of here before it become a 20+ pages thread between RemiJ, JonB and Jehurey. 

giphy.gif

I just pissed him off by immediately undermining the pathetic attempt he just made.

After RE8.........which is better than 98% of the entire PCVR market...........and then RE4.........which will easily be better than 100% of the entire PCVR market..............the PSVR2 has NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!:lemming:

:bena:Real slick there, Lemij.

• Haha 1