Spiderman and TLOU Part 1 PC sales numbers (Only 1.5 million for Spiderman and 368K for TLOU Pt.1)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sony is going to do day and date with PC to get a whopping 1.5 million sales... Keep dreaming hermits

Ohh look another poster who had this same argument with LemiJ (we're up to. 4 to 5 now) .... Yet LemiJ claims he never said it..  

That's about as good as it'll get for late Playstation ports on PC.    I mean these are fine numbers IF you port the games years later like Spiderman. TLOU Part 1 though, not so much, too so

Posted Images

If this doesn't tell you how important Sony plans PC to become to Playstation's business I don't know what will..

• 20% of all 1st Party PlayStation Sales in FY23 expected to come from PC

Big changes are coming cows :geese: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

I think day 1 PC releases could happen with the next GT, LBP and whatever multiplayer FPS Sony develops. But franchises like TLOU or GOW? Nah. 

Indeed.  By the end of the gen, there will be at least one or so of those big Sony IPs day and date.

I never said they'd all suddenly switch to day 1 release and right away..   These guys are so disingenuous when it comes to things I said and twisting it.

37 minutes ago, Remij said:

Go ahead and confirm I said it was happening right away like Goopy said I did.....  I'll wait. 

I DID say it will happen during the PS5's lifetime..... and it will.   @Goukosan LOL Ramza just confirmed that I didn't say it would happen right away like you said I did :kaz: 

I doubt that.  I'm sure it's quite good enough for Jim Ryan.

You fucks are the ones in denial :tom: 

Bbbbbbut I didn't say right away :awww:

Ok By the end of the gen.... No wait what I meant was it will happen but it doesn't matter when.

It's coming anyday now within the PS5 lifeline

It's not happening dip shit :kaz:

• dead 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

Bbbbbbut I didn't say right away :awww:

Ok By the end of the gen.... No wait what I meant was it will happen but it doesn't matter when.

It's coming anyday now within the PS5 lifeline

It's not happening dip shit :kaz:

Get back at me when the time comes... like I said it would dumbass.  Until then you're just making noise. :romantears: 

28 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'll have the last laugh on that David... and you know it :shrug: 

That day... is also going to be so fucking glorious for me.  :juggle: 

Just like DynamiteCop will have the last laugh when the Switch cliff finally arrives :patpatpat:

• dead 1
22 minutes ago, Remij said:

Live Service games are already going to be day and date.  TLOU P1 was like 6 months....

What you fucks need to get through your head... Is that I never said they'd be day and date this year... or next year, or the year after.  I said by the end of this gen there will be at least ONE SP game that releases day and date, and that they will get there eventually.

If you're not proving to me that that isn't happening... then shut the fuck up.. because otherwise you're just making shit up. :reg: 

:drake: Nobody gives a shit about their live service games, stop moving goal posts you clown.

The argument has always been about their AAA single player blockbuster games you retard. You claimed they would be doing day and date on those and Jim Ryan shot all your hopes to pieces when he said they would be staggered 2 to 3 years going forward.

They will NOT be doing day and date on their blockbuster AAA single player games, it makes zero sense to do so with the shit numbers they are seeing from PC. Live service games are a different story because they are multiplayer and usually free to play so they require as many people playing as possible but their single player games will NOT be going day and date to PC, cope harder.

You’ve been raped multiple times and you still keep coming back to this dead argument after Jim Ryan totally killed it. How many times does your retarded ass need to hear from Jim himself saying no to day and date Sony AAA single player games?

https://www.pcgamer.com/sony-boss-says-were-gonna-be-waiting-two-or-three-years-before-playstation-games-hit-pc/

64691F42-BEA8-4F1C-BCD9-393BD72F4945.jpeg

Just now, Goukosan said:

Just like DynamiteCop will have the last laugh when the Switch cliff finally arrives :patpatpat:

I remember when DynamiteCop used to talk shit about me telling him that Xbox games would be coming to PC... like the MCC.... sounding so confident.

You guys are like DynamiteCop right now :hehe: 

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:drake: Nobody gives a shit about their live service games, stop moving goal posts you clown.

The argument has always been about their AAA single player blockbuster games you retard. You claimed they would be doing day and date on those and Jim Ryan shot all your hopes to pieces when he said they would be staggered 2 to 3 years going forward.

They will NOT be doing day and date on their blockbuster AAA single player games, it makes zero sense to do so with the shit numbers they are seeing from PC. Live service games are a different story because they are multiplayer and usually free to play so they require as many people playing as possible but their single player games will NOT be going day and date to PC, cope harder.

You’ve been raped multiple times and you still keep coming back to this dead argument after Jim Ryan totally killed it. How many times does your retarded ass need to hear from Jim himself saying no to day and date Sony AAA single player games?

https://www.pcgamer.com/sony-boss-says-were-gonna-be-waiting-two-or-three-years-before-playstation-games-hit-pc/

Shut the fuck up clown, I know what I said.  You're the fucks moving goal posts... like me saying "by the end of the gen" to you saying I said "right now"...

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

If this doesn't tell you how important Sony plans PC to become to Playstation's business I don't know what will..

• 20% of all 1st Party PlayStation Sales in FY23 expected to come from PC

Big changes are coming cows :geese: 

None of those big changes will involve releasing their blockbuster games like God of War and Spiderman on PC day one so you will still continue to be raped :mroff:

No one has ever argued that Sony will stop releasing games on PC, the argument has always been the release window of their major AAA single player games. Stop trying to move goal posts because you are getting raped :sabu:

You claimed that all their games would be going day and date to PC and Jim came out yesterday and raped your ass by telling you they would be two to three years out, stop living in denial :cruise:

64691F42-BEA8-4F1C-BCD9-393BD72F4945.thumb.jpeg.6a0476c0bdc5858b60db3de1d6c26651.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Shut the fuck up clown, I know what I said.  You're the fucks moving goal posts... like me saying "by the end of the gen" to you saying I said "right now"...

:drake: He’s burying his head in the sand and ignoring facts, a typical lemshit tactic.

Same way he buried his head in the sand when he said ShitBox was making a comeback last year :mickeyj: (Dat cope)

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

None of those big changes will involve releasing their blockbuster games like God of War and Spiderman on PC day one so you will still continue to be raped :mroff:

No one has ever argued that Sony will stop releasing games on PC, the argument has always been the release window of their major AAA single player games. Stop trying to move goal posts because you are getting raped :sabu:

You claimed that all their games would be going day and date to PC and Jim came out yesterday and raped your ass by telling you they would be two to three years out, stop living in denial :cruise:

You're so fucking obnoxious :tom: 

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:drake: He’s buying his head in the sand and ignoring facts, a typical lemshit tactic.

Same way he buried his head in the sand when he said ShitBox was making a comeback last year :mickeyj: (Dat cope)

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

So fucking obnoxious jesus christ... :tom: 

-says some complete bullshit

-smileys after ever line

-oversized meme picture at the end

Pathetic obnoxious clown :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You're so fucking obnoxious :tom: 

I’m only obnoxious to retards that like lying to themselves. I only deal in facts not make believe bullshit like you lemshit retards. You and Cuckstz need to get back to reality if you want me to stop making fun of your retarded asses :luff:

393B4252-74DB-44B9-9FBB-7B8854AC7D5D.thumb.jpeg.551759229848e6304c3142641f0fb63f.jpeg

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I’m only obnoxious to retards that like lying to themselves. I only deal in facts not make believe bullshit like you lemshit retards. You and Cuckstz need to get back to reality if you want me to stop making fun of your retarded asses :luff:

393B4252-74DB-44B9-9FBB-7B8854AC7D5D.thumb.jpeg.551759229848e6304c3142641f0fb63f.jpeg

More lemming meme bullshit.  Dude literally has Xbox on his mind 24/7.  And guys... I'm not even exaggerating about that.  He's the type of dude that ACTUALLY sleeps in Playstation pajamas. :hest: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

More lemming meme bullshit.  Dude literally has Xbox on his mind 24/7.  And guys... I'm not even exaggerating about that.  He's the type of dude that ACTUALLY sleeps in Playstation pajamas. :hest: 

Damn, my last post really got under his skin :mroff:

He doesn’t know how to respond LMFAO!

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Damn, my last post really got under his skin :mroff:

He doesn’t know how to respond LMFAO!

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

More obnoxious meme bullshit.

Every post.

Dude seriously has mental issues.

And the funny thing is that some of you guys might think he just posts like this on SW.net...

But that's not true.

:hest: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

More obnoxious meme bullshit.

Every post.

Dude seriously has mental issues.

And the funny thing is that some of you guys might think he just posts like this on SW.net...

But that's not true.

:hest: 

Knowing that my memes make you this upset gives me nothing but pure joy :hest:

:aitch: Notice I only post memes when dealing with you and a Cuckstz? That’s because I know it really angers both of you a lot.

I could go without posting memes but then it would mean not witnessing your delicious meltdowns :mickeyj:

FM3SaR_XwAUJZc0.jpg.a35cfefd8a23d003dd19267b91ec1635.jpg

:luff: Relax dude, it’s not that serious. If you’re this sensitive over some silly internet memes, how do you survive real life? You sound like someone who constantly lives life in a safe space lol.

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Knowing that my memes make you this upset gives me nothing but pure joy :hest:

:aitch: Notice I only post memes when dealing with you and a Cuckstz? That’s because I know it really angers both of you a lot.

I could go without posting memes but then it would mean not witnessing your delicious meltdowns :mickeyj:

FM3SaR_XwAUJZc0.jpg.a35cfefd8a23d003dd19267b91ec1635.jpg

:luff: Relax dude, it’s not that serious. If you’re this sensitive over some silly internet memes, how do you survive real life? You sound like someone who constantly lives life in a safe space lol.

I sound like someone who constantly lives in a safe space... because you post obnoxious oversized memes in every post you make? ...:drake: 

I've "system warred" for over 17 years you dumb retarded bitch... as has everyone else here.  The fact that YOU think anyone here would run and hide from this forum, or you, after all this time to "avoid getting raped" is hilariously pathetic.  Normal people step away from this forum to get away from obnoxiousness of constant Jerry-go-rounds, they do the same because of your pathetic posting style. Do you see anyone else here post retarded oversized meme's every post? :danylol:    We're all in our 30's and pushing 40 and you're still here posting oversized memes in every post.... nobody else does that.  And cut with the bullshit bitch... you don't do it to just me and Ghostz... it's literally a part of who you are.  You're pushing 40 dude... make your point with your words and stop being so fucking obnoxious.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I sound like someone who constantly lives in a safe space... because you post obnoxious oversized memes in every post you make? ...:drake: 

I've "system warred" for over 17 years you dumb retarded bitch... as has everyone else here.  The fact that YOU think anyone here would run and hide from this forum, or you, after all this time to "avoid getting raped" is hilariously pathetic.  Normal people step away from this forum to get away from obnoxiousness of constant Jerry-go-rounds, they do the same because of your pathetic posting style. Do you see anyone else here post retarded oversized meme's every post? :danylol:    We're all in our 30's and pushing 40 and you're still here posting oversized memes in every post.... nobody else does that.  And cut with the bullshit bitch... you don't do it to just me and Ghostz... it's literally a part of who you are.  You're pushing 40 dude... make your point with your words and stop being so fucking obnoxious.

Bruh, relax you sound angry AF for no reason at all lol. It’s only memes GEEZUS. For a supposed 30-something old man you are sensitive AF, relax :hest:

You sound like you actually take the childish insults we do on here seriously. I come to SW to unwind and troll, I’m not here to act my age. Real life for me is already too serious. This place is called “System Wars” and as the name implies, it’s a “Warzone”.  If you can’t take the heat, it may be time for you to find another forum to post on or take a vacation from here.

This essay you’re writing because you can’t take some teasing and memes on a videogame forum is pathetic :mjgrin: