Final Fantasy XVI demo tomorrow.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m soooo sick of people complaining about games (and all forms of  entertainment) not having diversity. If devs want to have an all white, black or Asian cast…let them. Creative vision shouldn’t be c

I didn't get far into it but I think I played for close to a hour. Just going to post a few random thoughts   - The presentation can be quite good, especially during that big battle at the b

That article is from March.  They've been outraged since the game was announced.   In fact Eurogamer just made a new article about people boycotting FF16 because of it's lack of diversity an

Posted Images

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

I started playing this demo. It definitely feels grand. Pretty amazing production values. The combat feels fine, but simple. I’ll play the rest after lunch. 

There's a second demo that unlocks after completing the initial one - it's a combat focused demo that drops you into a mid game scenario with a lot more abilities, defnitely seems like the combat gets more interesting as you get into the game.

• Upvote 1