So if Biden's 10million dollar pay to play scandal is true should he be indicted?

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Over before it even started :feelsbadman:

I dunno.. the MSM does run pretty good cover for Biden. Let's wait and see. 

7 hours ago, Cooke said:

lol @ your magical thinking, where you're convince yourself that you might be right, even when you're credibly proven wrong.  You and Ramza are fucking clowns. How did you get this way? 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol @ your magical thinking, where you're convince yourself that you might be right, even when you're credibly proven wrong.  You and Ramza are fucking clowns. How did you get this way? 

So is that a no?

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you're so fucking sleazy. We see through you, we tell you this daily. Who are you trying to fool with weak ass deflections and exaggerations. You are too dumb for all of this. 

So is that a no?

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

So is that a no?

It's a you trying to bugs bunny  your way out of being proven wrong, then getting called on trying to spin getting debunked in your favor some how. Which happens almost every fucking day. You make a fool of yourself, propose an alternate reality where you are right, like you're fucking Dr Strange or something. Then you use some dumb ass logic only you could come up with. Like the press doesn't relentlessly go after Biden is the same thing as the entire Media and FBI worked/working together to cover up a Republican McGuffin that yet again doesn't materialize. What's so annoying about you isn't the stupidity, or bigotry, or lying but the fact you try to look smart doing it lol. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's a you trying to bugs bunny  your way out of being proven wrong, then getting called on trying to spin getting debunked in your favor some how. Which happens almost every fucking day. You make a fool of yourself, propose an alternate reality where you are right, like you're fucking Dr Strange or something. Then you use some dumb ass logic only you could come up with. Like the press doesn't relentlessly go after Biden is the same thing as the entire Media and FBI worked/working together to cover up a Republican McGuffin that yet again doesn't materialize. What's so annoying about you isn't the stupidity, or bigotry, or lying but the fact you try to look smart doing it lol. 

So thats a no then? Its all you gotta say man. You don't have to keep creating these narratives for me. 

19 hours ago, Cooke said:

These are the Republicans own words On Fox, in congress and on Newsmax  etc. 

So Fox, Newsmax and republicans in congress are all defending Biden? :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
12 hours ago, Cooke said:

So thats a no then? Its all you gotta say man. You don't have to keep creating these narratives for me. 

You mean speaking plainly about. Aren't you the one obsessed with "the truth"? The truth is you are stupid and mostly wrong yet keeps trying to convince us that you are smart and always right. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible