Covid patient Zero was Ben Hu a researcher at the Wuhan Coronavirus lab

Details laid out here. Also the Biden admin is breaking the law by not releasing the information. 

Thinking covid came from a wet market is a dangerous conspiracy theory @jehurey

5 hours ago, Cooke said:

Details laid out here. Also the Biden admin is breaking the law by not releasing the information. 

Thinking covid came from a wet market is a dangerous conspiracy theory @jehurey

LOL. I love how you just posted a "new" report of the US government funding something.

We have known that the labs throughout china, such as the one in Wuhuan, is funded by many nation governments in order to have a presence.

That's like saying a future terrorist attended an American public school, and therefore "the American government directly funded Islamic Terrorism."

He's now posting conspiracy theories that are having to get SUPER-WIDE and vague in their definitions.:hest:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL. I love how you just posted a "new" report of the US government funding something.

We have known that the labs throughout china, such as the one in Wuhuan, is funded by many nation governments in order to have a presence.

That's like saying a future terrorist attended an American public school, and therefore "the American government directly funded Islamic Terrorism."

He's now posting conspiracy theories that are having to get SUPER-WIDE and vague in their definitions.:hest:

Wow interesting take. So you agree it no longer came out of a wet market (super racist idea by the way)

7 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Wow interesting take. So you agree it no longer came out of a wet market (super racist idea by the way)

No, I said that you attempted to report something that we already know about who funds those labs in Wuhan.

You are taking ONE UNCONFIRMED theory and trying to connect it to something we already knew (who funds these labs) to try and expand on your bullshit.

Once again..............it is not a consensus amongst all US government agencies about a "lab leak" that is only one report from one agency.

I love how you can only continue talking about this subject.................by pretending to play subject and forget about things you've already attempted to talk about, and got shot down:tom:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, I said that you attempted to report something that we already know about who funds those labs in Wuhan.

You are taking ONE UNCONFIRMED theory and trying to connect it to something we already knew (who funds these labs) to try and expand on your bullshit.

Once again..............it is not a consensus amongst all US government agencies about a "lab leak" that is only one report from one agency.

I love how you can only continue talking about this subject.................by pretending to play subject and forget about things you've already attempted to talk about, and got shot down:tom:

So many words and nothing of substance. 

Do you think it came out of a wet market? Yes or no? 

Just now, Cooke said:

So many words and nothing of substance. 

Do you think it came out of a wet market? Yes or no? 

Yeah, since that is the theory with the most consensus amongst credible health organizations.

I don't get my consensus from...................youtube video people who have no credibility:drake:

and you're one to talk about posting things who have no substance.

LOL 3 years later, and we're literally watching you trying to recycle shit that already got debunked.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, since that is the theory with the most consensus amongst credible health organizations.

I don't get my consensus from...................youtube video people who have no credibility:drake:

and you're one to talk about posting things who have no substance.

LOL 3 years later, and we're literally watching you trying to recycle shit that already got debunked.

Lmao patient Zero was working at the fucking lab and was funded by Fauci and Collins..

Bu bu YouTube video 😭

It's funny how you stopped trusting ACTUAL investigative journalists and reporters simply because they aren't on a pharmaceutical funded main stream cable news channel. Like how can you not see their conflict of interests when 80% of ads on MSM news is from pharma ads? 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-funded-scientist-among-three-chinese-researchers-who-fell-ill-amid-early-covid-19-outbreak-3f919567

And have you ever thought many mainstream news doesn't want to cover the truth now because they dug in so hard on Fauci and Collins coverup job simply because it was the opposite of what Trump said? See how TDS rots your brain Jehurey?

53 minutes ago, Cooke said:

ACTUAL investigative journalists and reporters simply because they aren't on a pharmaceutical funded main stream cable news channel.

LOL none of them do actual journalism.

they repeat pieces of "reports" and then speculate on it

That's not journalism.:tom:

Fauci now FUNDED somebody to spread Covid.

I love how he's trying to repackage information in the most salacious way possible