DF foundry - ratchet and clank rift apart PC tech review... Best on PS5.

Just now, jehurey said:

:drake:He's also trying to rush in to include Starfield as his backup

Dude, I LITERALLY MENTIONED Starfield in the post you quoted :lemming: 

They release separate months moron... 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol you retards always post these videos like this is some type of win, but completely fail to acknowledge that we live in a world of updates...   All of these minors issues will be fixed an

Hermits

Game has some bugs currently.  They just released a hotfix which fixes a couple of them though.. and I suspect the remaining ones will be fixed soon enough.   But no... lol.. this game is be

Just now, Remij said:

Dude, I LITERALLY MENTIONED Starfield in the post you quoted :lemming: 

They release separate months moron... 

No, you literally RAN to Starfield, even though it has never been advertised as a PC-primary game.

Sorry, that bullshit isn't working with me.

Bethesda games have gained their popularity as CONSOLE games.

You're now trying to sell this as it being proof of it being a PC-primary game.

it clearly isn't.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you literally RAN to Starfield, even though it has never been advertised as a PC-primary game.

Sorry, that bullshit isn't working with me.

Bethesda games have gained their popularity as CONSOLE games.

You're now trying to sell this as it being proof of it being a PC-primary game.

it clearly isn't.

LMFAO!

He's mad cause I confidently answered his question... with TWO primarily PC games.  Bethesda is a PC studio first and foremost clown bitch... and it's rich that you're suddenly acting like Xbox is going to drive sales for Starfield when you all have been shitting on GamePass kneecapping sales...  :hest: 

He's actually mad because I mentioned a PC and Xbox console game topping the charts for the month it releases!  OMFG LOL! A game exclusively on a console with less than half of the userbase of the PS5, and a fraction of the overall console market... which is also offered for free on a subscription service on BOTH PC and Xbox.. LOL  He's accusing me of trying to run to something... :tom:  

What a fucking moron!  Kick rocks bitch :lawl:  

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

LMFAO!

He's mad cause I confidently answered his question... with TWO primarily PC games.  Bethesda is a PC studio first and foremost clown bitch... and it's rich that you're suddenly acting like Xbox is going to drive sales for Starfield when you all have been shitting on GamePass kneecapping sales...  :hest: 

He's actually mad because I mentioned a PC and Xbox console game topping the charts for the month it releases!  OMFG LOL! A console with less than half of the userbase of the PS5, and a fraction of the overall console market... and a game which is also offered for free on a subscription service on BOTH PC and Xbox :tom:  

What a fucking moron!  Kick rocks bitch :lawl:  

In other words, he can't deunk what I just said..........and melted down.

You tried to use a developer who is famous for changing their games for consoles...........as proof of the PC-market buying power.

And you can't deny that simple fact.  Go cry somewhere else.

Just now, jehurey said:

In other words, he can't deunk what I just said..........and melted down.

You tried to use a developer who is famous for changing their games for consoles...........as proof of the PC-market buying power.

And you can't deny that simple fact.  Go cry somewhere else.

:drake: 

OMFG :lawl: 

Baldur's Gate will top August.  Starfield will top September.  Both games will UTTERLY destroy any Sony games on PC.  Cry more bitch.   PC gamers don't give a fuck about Ratshit... much like you didn't as it sat, unplayed for months until you were conned into playing it! :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

:drake: 

OMFG :lawl: 

Baldur's Gate will top August.  Starfield will top September.  Both games will UTTERLY destroy any Sony games on PC.  Cry more bitch.   PC gamers don't give a fuck about Ratshit... much like you didn't as it sat, unplayed for months until you were conned into playing it! :tom: 

LOL I love how he just ran away from the argument...........and is trying to promote a CONSOLE-first developer as his proof of PC-market buying power, after I specifically made fun of him attempting it the first time.

And then he tries to change the topic, desperately in his last sentence.:tom: he really is crying.

45 minutes ago, Remij said:

:lawl: 

Where did I say bad launches have no impact? Ratchet isn't a "bad launch".. it's got a couple bugged effects in minor spots which don't have any bearing on the game.  Lots of PC games have far worse issues than Ratchet and sell tons...  So you're saying Ratchet would have sold far more, huh? :bena:  

It's hilarious that you think this game didn't sell well because it's had a couple missing effects and crashed for a few people.... and not that it was a $70 2 year old PS5 game with no marketing as well as being a genre that PC gamers typically don't give a fuck about :tom: 

Returnal is far more "PC centric" than a character platformer.  Returnal is a roguelike shooter... which can do very well on PC... Nobody want's Sony's leftovers at full price 2 years later. :reg: 

Major outlets - "the issues are significant enough, hold out on purchasing, wait for patches" 

Remij "Pfft those issues are basically non existent and have ZERO impact on people waiting to purchase" 

:kaz:

Edited by Goukosan

This is all so simple. Sony's PC strategy is garbage, and the releases suffer for it.

They charge too much too late, and they do zero marketing. They're not building up any kind of a user base because they're halfway in.

If they were day and date they would sell great numbers, even titles which are not traditionally geared towards a PC audience.

There's no hype or excitement for these games, that passed years prior when they originally released. Not including the PC audience in this honeymoon period around the launch of a game is a huge mistake. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Major outlets - "the issues are significant enough, hold out on purchasing, wait for patches" 

Remij "Pfft those issues are basically non existent and have ZERO impact of people waiting to purchase" 

It always ends up working PERFECTLY............on their PC.

You ever notice that?:kaz:

Edited by jehurey
11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It always ends up working PERFECTLY............on their PC.

You ever notice that?:kaz:

Yeah that's probably because we're not retarded and know how to maintain our system. I haven't had a legitimate game problem since Rage...

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah that's probably because we're not retarded and know how to maintain our system. I haven't had a legitimate game problem since Rage...

LOL he's even admitting to the "my computer just-so happens to play the game perfectly" meme that hermits try to peddle.:kaz:

Even though his first response to me was literally CONFIRMING the worse performance.

Ever since then...........his worldview has magically improved.:hest:

Edited by jehurey
17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Remij "Pfft those issues are basically non existent and have ZERO impact on people waiting to purchase" 

Major outlets... which have said they port simply need some polish.. not that it's broken... and stop being a bitch.. nowhere did I say they have ZERO impact on people waiting to purchase.  There's simply not a massive number of people waiting for what you're saying they're waiting for.  This games' sales aren't going to double or triple after they patch the issues.... 

From DF..

However, the launch version arrived with several issues and oversights, only some of which have been tackled with the first hotfix. For that reason, I recommend holding off on trying the game if you have something else to play, as you're likely to have a much more polished experience further on down the line.

None of those oversights break the game... lmfao.. the ones Alex lists are some missing transparancy effects and a texture filtering issue which have both already been solved with the hotfix patch.  RT support disabled on AMD hardware also to blame.

But ok... yea there's just TONS of people waiting for Ratchet and Clank to be fixed... that will surely be reflected in the future sales when it is fixed.. and I'm going to hold you to that :mjgrin:  

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's even admitting to the "my computer just-so happens to play the game perfectly" meme that hermits try to peddle.:kaz:

Even though his first response to me was literally CONFIRMING the worse performance.

Ever since then...........his worldview has magically improved.:hest:

Worse performance lmao. You are still as dumb as ever. Not even a second difference in total sequence load time doesn't amount to some issue. 

If you went in one room and watched that sequence on PS5, and then went in another and watched it on PC the loading would look identical.

This isn't some W you fucking turd, it's inconsequential nothingness.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Worse performance lmao. You are still as dumb as ever. Not even a second difference in total sequence load time doesn't amount to some issue. 

Weren't you the same dumbass who, when upon leaning that a PS5 load time was about one second, you declared that it wasn't "instant" and therefore not like cartridge games?

And even Lemij responded with "that's pretty much instant"

And now you're trying to argue the opposite?:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Except your point absolutely fails because the entire point of the game is that he is instantly falling into different portals during exciting fast-pace gameplay.

.........and it stalls.:tom:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Weren't you the same dumbass who, when upon leaning that a PS5 load time was about one second, you declared that it wasn't "instant" and therefore not like cartridge games?

And even Lemij responded with "that's pretty much instant"

And now you're trying to argue the opposite?:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Except your point absolutely fails because the entire point of the game is that he is instantly falling into different portals during exciting fast-pace gameplay.

.........and it stalls.:tom:

At no point does anything stall... and it's also simultaneously not instant. 

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

At no point does anything stall... and it's also simultaneously not instant. 

LOL he's now trying to defend two points, and failing to succeed...........like every other things he's ever claimed.:drake:

Yes it does stall...........you already admitted to it............before you tried to tell us that you're perception of time has magically changed after I laughed at you. LOL

• NPC 1
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's now trying to defend two points, and failing to succeed...........like every other things he's ever claimed.:drake:

Yes it does stall...........you already admitted to it............before you tried to tell us that you're perception of time has magically changed after I laughed at you. LOL

What in the hell are you even saying, you make zero sense.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

What in the hell are you even saying, you make zero sense.

he's now pretending to play stupid.

not surprising, considering that earlier tonight he pretended to misread time.:tom:

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're not saying anything.

I guess that's how a stupid person would see it.:drake:Can't tell time, can't remember what they said earlier.........and he's now regressing to being illiterate. LOL