DF foundry - ratchet and clank rift apart PC tech review... Best on PS5.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I guess that's how a stupid person would see it.:drake:Can't tell time, can't remember what they said earlier.........and he's now regressing to being illiterate. LOL

You are why people don't post here. You are why this "System Wars" shit is dead.

You say nothing of value, you're dumb, you don't make sense half the time, you're obnoxious and annoying, you don't explain yourself and when questioned about something you're saying you try to turn it around.

Goodbye Jerry.

• dead 1
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol you retards always post these videos like this is some type of win, but completely fail to acknowledge that we live in a world of updates...   All of these minors issues will be fixed an

Hermits

Game has some bugs currently.  They just released a hotfix which fixes a couple of them though.. and I suspect the remaining ones will be fixed soon enough.   But no... lol.. this game is be

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You are why people don't post here. You are why this "System Wars" shit is dead.

You say nothing of value, you're dumb, you don't make sense half the time, you're obnoxious and annoying, you don't explain yourself and when questioned about something you're saying you try to turn it around.

Goodbye Jerry.

No..........you just cry like a bitch when you pretend to play stupid because you're trying to get out of an argument.

I'm the reason little whiney BITCHES don't post here.

You aren't "people" in any valid sense.

• NPC 1
8 hours ago, Remij said:

Major outlets... which have said they port simply need some polish.. not that it's broken... and stop being a bitch.. nowhere did I say they have ZERO impact on people waiting to purchase.  There's simply not a massive number of people waiting for what you're saying they're waiting for.  This games' sales aren't going to double or triple after they patch the issues.... 

From DF..

However, the launch version arrived with several issues and oversights, only some of which have been tackled with the first hotfix. For that reason, I recommend holding off on trying the game if you have something else to play, as you're likely to have a much more polished experience further on down the line.

None of those oversights break the game... lmfao.. the ones Alex lists are some missing transparancy effects and a texture filtering issue which have both already been solved with the hotfix patch.  RT support disabled on AMD hardware also to blame.

But ok... yea there's just TONS of people waiting for Ratchet and Clank to be fixed... that will surely be reflected in the future sales when it is fixed.. and I'm going to hold you to that :mjgrin:  

Show me where and when I said the gane was broken? Lying J stooping to misrepresenting what I said once again... :umad:

I said major outlets are recommending people wait for patches.  Which means those outlets feel the issues are significant enough to wait. 

Contrast that to you who was claiming the issues aren't significant. Lmfao

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Show me where and when I said the gane was broken? Lying J stooping to misrepresenting what I said once again... :umad:

I said major outlets are recommending people wait for patches.  Which means those outlets feel the issues are significant enough to wait. 

Contrast that to you who was claiming the issues aren't significant. Lmfao

Show me where I said it doesn't affect sales "at all"...

They aren't significant to this games sales figures... thats a simple fact.

Look to other PS games on PC that have been fixed and continue to fail to sell.

You just have to get over the fact that PC gamers don't give a shit about Sony's games. :shrug:

But anyway, I have a question for you.  How does it work regarding NPD figures when a game releases in early access?  Do those EA sales get counted as day 1 sales, or do they only count sales made after the release? :wonder:

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Show me where I said it doesn't affect sales "at all"...

They aren't significant to this games sales figures... thats a simple fact.

Look to other PS games on PC that have been fixed and continue to fail to sell.

You just have to get over the fact that PC gamers don't give a shit about Sony's games. :shrug:

But anyway, I have a question for you.  How does it work regarding NPD figures when a game releases in early access?  Do those EA sales get counted as day 1 sales, or do they only count sales made after the release? :wonder:

Lost sales from a bad launch are seldom ever fully recouped.  A lot of people simply move on and never come back and end up not purchasing the game. 

As far as NPD.. Digital sales work differently than Physical. 

Digital sales are shared to NPD by the publisher and each publisher's granularity of detail shared for digital sales varies. 

With that said, I highly doubt it's real time digital data they're sharing.

Most likely Monthly figures, so that would capture  EA 's early access sales as within the same month of release. 

EA themselves will count early access sales as day one sales for press releases but they'll also internally track early access sales seperately.

Edited by Goukosan
  • Upvote 1
On 2023-07-30 at 11:09 PM, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah that's probably because we're not retarded and know how to maintain our system. I haven't had a legitimate game problem since Rage...

Doesn't help you're a lemming. They don't play games very often. :drake: 

49 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Hermits should be talking about and praising Jagged Alliance 3, instead they’re having a circle jerk over a underwhelming port of a 2 year old PS5 game.

They are like dogs waiting for scraps. 

• Geese 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Hermits should be talking about and praising Jagged Alliance 3, instead they’re having a circle jerk over a underwhelming port of a 2 year old PS5 game.

TCHBR :will:

Both are best on PC :umad:

Edited by Remij