The Expanse telltale game - 9.0

The Good
Grade-A voice-acting makes it easy for the player to empathize with characters both old and new
Detailed facial animations add an interesting non-verbal mode of communication between characters
The game's gripping narrative stays loyal to the source material and gives you choices that matter, making subsequent playthroughs almost as exciting as the first
Detailed environmental design makes exploration (and re-exploration) worth it, even when there's no loot to be found
No matter what choices the character makes, the execution feels believable for Drummer

The Bad
A surprisingly slow zero-g movement system makes exploration and backtracking a laborious endeavor
The direct impact of specific collectible salvage items is unclear
There's no warning when Drummer is about to reach a point-of-no-return when it comes to completing side quests

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/the-expanse-a-telltale-series-review-choices-that-matter/1900-6418098/

Haven't played a telltale game in a while

22 hours ago, Goukosan said:

:kaz:

EGS is a cancer for PC gaming. The service absolute suck ass and is 20 years behind STEAM functionalities.

They're trying to force consumers to come to their shitty platforms with Xbox 360 marketing tactics of paying off devs for timed exclusivity and disgusting freebie games that cost 4$ during STEAM sales. 

Epic can go suck a dick. PC gamers doesn't give a shit. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

EGS is a cancer for PC gaming. The service absolute suck ass and is 20 years behind STEAM functionalities.

They're trying to force consumers to come to their shitty platforms with Xbox 360 marketing tactics of paying off devs for timed exclusivity and disgusting freebie games that cost 4$ during STEAM sales. 

Epic can go suck a dick. PC gamers doesn't give a shit. 

Damn bro. Did Tim Sweeney bang your girl or something?

22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Damn bro. Did Tim Sweeney bang your girl or something?

I don't want to waste my time and resources on clearly inferior services and the rest of PC consumers agree.

EGS is a dead fucking platform, can't even get 1/10 of the STEAM userbase even with free shit. 

If they actually put efforts into making useful features I wouldn't mind but they are literally decades behind STEAM. EGS is equivalent to STEAM circa 2004. It's pathetic. 

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't want to waste my time and resources on clearly inferior services and the rest of PC consumers agree.

EGS is a dead fucking platform, can't even get 1/10 of the STEAM userbase even with free shit. 

If they actually put efforts into making useful features I wouldn't mind but they are literally decades behind STEAM. EGS is equivalent to STEAM circa 2004. It's pathetic. 

Lol you're so angry for no reason. Its a digital retailer that works fine as an alternative to steam. You guys and your rabid allegiance to Gabe N is honestly starting to get kind of weird :Jeff:

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lol you're so angry for no reason. Its a digital retailer that works fine as an alternative to steam. You guys and your rabid allegiance to Gabe N is honestly starting to get kind of weird :Jeff:

Are you purposefully being stupid? It's not a good alternative when it's vastly inferior. This has nothing to do with fanboyism.

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Are you purposefully being stupid? It's not a good alternative when it's vastly inferior. This has nothing to do with fanboyism.

No, whats stupid is avoiding games you're interested in or hyped for just because you have to spend 5 minutes installing a different client :mj:

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

No, whats stupid is avoiding games you're interested in or hyped for just because you have to spend 5 minutes installing a different client :mj:

Oh no. A 8 months timed exclusive. What will I ever do? :kaz: