Guys I am scared

16 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Let's face it.

You are just here to get a reaction, and no matter how negative and humiliating is against you, you won't stop

I'll just stop with the abuse right now.

A grown ass man who sleeps on a twin bed can never humiliate me, ****a. You know how I know you're an incel? You actively have a robocop chair  to play Forza with, yet have a bed with no room for fucking or sleeping with another person. It's like you gave up on even having a woman in your life. Who do you think spends their time thinking about all the problems with women - men capable of healthy relationships with women or lonely men trying to reverse engineer why they can't get or keep a woman?

Edited by Mr. Impossible
28 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

A grown ass man who sleeps on a twin bed can never humiliate me, ****a. You know how I know you're an incel? You actively have a robocop chair  to play Forza with, yet have a bed with no room for fucking or sleeping with another person. It's like you gave up on even having a woman in your life. Who do you think spends their time thinking about all the problems with women - men capable of healthy relationships with women or lonely men trying to reverse engineer why they can't get or keep a woman?

Well, guess what chump.

I have my own house and a king size bed.

What now?

Uh-oh, what are you going to do with your sad life? 

9 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Well, guess what chump.

I have my own house and a king size bed.

What now?

Uh-oh, what are you going to do with your sad life? 

And still can't get women and spend your time complaining about them. I hope Andrew Tate refunds your money. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

And still can't get women and spend your time complaining about them. I hope Andrew Tate refunds your money. 

Oh boy, I can imagine how bad has life treated you that you have to come here with your bitterness and try to find some sort of pleasure developing your tough e-persona.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Unfortunately Alex (Alexandra) suffered a severe anoxic brain injury.  She will not be coming home and now her family must decide what to do with her.  

Stay strong, brother. She needs you. 

20 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Unfortunately Alex (Alexandra) suffered a severe anoxic brain injury.  She will not be coming home and now her family must decide what to do with her.  

I’m so sorry to hear. Sounds like there’s not a thing you can do. Brain stuff like that is terrifying and sudden can happen to anyone regardless of age or fitness. Please seek out friends and family and talk through what you’re going through. 

2 hours ago, lostfool said:

Sorry man, that's tough.  Stay strong.