Resident Evil 2 Remake Now the Best-Selling Resident Evil Game Ever [after passing 12.6 million cumulative lifetime sales across console and PC]

Fighting Games are selling better than they ever did as well. This was another supposed "dead genre". Strive just hit 2.5 million which is insane for the GG series because that series has never managed to come close to even 1 million. DB FighterZ broke 10 million. Tekken 7 and SF V sold like crazy. SF 6 is apparently approaching 3 million and its only been out for a couple months.

I'd like to see Turn Based JRPGs make a proper comeback now. They are supposedly "not in demand" but yet Persona 5 and Dragon Quest XI are widely regarded as the best JRPGs from last gen.

44 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Still the best of the RE remakes IMO. 4 was very good but felt quite predictable despite the changes, and it barely held my interest on the 2nd playthrough. 2 kept me hooked throughout both the Leon and Claire paths.

Re remake 1 for me 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

RE1R is the GOAT... but RE2R is just a hair under it.  RE2R was about as awesome of a remake as anyone could have hoped for though.  Only thing that would have made it perfect would have been proper A/B scenarios.